It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul On Board to Indict Hillary Clinton, "followed by a prison sentence"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thank you RP, I really appreciate your appeal to the senses of the DOJ. He lays down an accurate case as to why, and his opinion on the Comey decision to refuse to carry out the law. This will hopefully help some people come around and not follow Hillary to the bottom of the sea.

Jeez, I guess logic is finally breaking through?
Some key parts he goes into:

• Comeys decision not to indict
  • alleges weapons smuggling ops
  • legal consequences from email leaks possibly confirming perjury
  • insistance that Clintons not above the law

He goes into alot, but I will let him tell it.

edit on 8/13/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

We have barely scratched the surface about how guilty this woman is.

The reason that she is not being prosecuted is that if her crimes were to be actually examined, powerful people across the globe would be implicated upon the scandals.

There should be far more voices than Rand Paul calling for her indictment and hopefully as more emails get dumped there will be no stopping the lock up of her and her cohorts.

He may as well add this coming gem...

Clinton connections to the Gulen Movement

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amSaturday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh considering the language he is using in this scathing public indictment of his own, I strongly suspect he will also make it a point to bring that up as well. I think she finally getting a train ran on her, its going to be a domino effect from here with this new DCCC hack as well as the report that 96% of Clintons' altruism simply goes back to their own foundation!

At the very least, this campaign has unofficially come to an end. Its a tossup to me whether she drops out or keeps on trucking. I firmly believe she has the gall to stay in, but it is possible her masters advisors are going to pull the plug from fear of exigent circumstances and the slippery slope it can lead to.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
it seems like there is a polar shift happening, the more Clinton gets berated with accusations and inquisitions, the more polls she seems to be leading and the more ads her camp releases.
before it was like, the dumber the things trump said, the more people would flock behind him to be 'entertained'. not so much so now.

the media manipulation by either party and of the general population is unprecedented.

edit on 13-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well, she is a criminal, and she deserves to go down.

Good on Rand Paul for making a stand with this.

I mean a criminal running for President isn't exactly unheard of, in fact it may as well be a required qualification for the job, but Hillary's crimes are so heinous and the list of them are so long that I fail to see why anyone would support her.

Say what you want about Trump, but he is not a criminal. Not to the extent Hillary is anyway.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I started ignoring the polls when they contradicted reality. Even Fox did a thing on the suspicion of these polls.

Either way, I am more interested in the legal pathways Rand Paul will explore to get this indictment going. We can work it out where she can serve less time by doing a recurring roll on Orange is the New Black

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

We have barely scratched the surface about how guilty this woman is.

She's not really the guilty party, shes just a front 'man', like lawyers who defend mobsters in court. The real culprits are the mobsters in the shadows, Hillary only represents them.

Edit: How do we indict a defense attorney for defending their clients?

And how to make these indictments stick?

edit on 13-8-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Here come the Rand Paul commits "suicide" threads in 3..2..1..

Something has to give and someone needs to knock this witch down a few pegs.
edit on 8 13 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: Fixed pic.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So let's see. One more Republican thinks that Hillary is a criminal, should be prosecuted, and go to jail? What a surprise...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Trump should be out there making these exact same threats ... and incorporate the whole of the 0bama administration in them. I am kind of curious why he hasn't been more direct about this.

And as for what Rand Paul had to say ... the guy's a weasel on the inside ... and I hate it when he's right.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That's a good question. Why HASN'T Trump stayed on message? I'm sure his staff is asking this very question right now.
edit on 13-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Its all happening, should be any day now, it wasn't yesterday, wont be today, might be tomorrow, next week, or next month, na i bet you its finally going to happen next year.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its all happening, should be any day now, it wasn't yesterday, wont be today, might be tomorrow, next week, or next month, na i bet you its finally going to happen next year.

It'll be the same day as the end times that's always around the corner.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

It'll be the same day as the end times that's always around the corner.

We should watch what we write, these people are very sensitive, we wouldn't want to offend anyone, those poor souls.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Rand Paul you say?

S + F.

Rand should have been our next President.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

That's a good question. Why HASN'T Trump stayed on message?

My take? He only used such words to harness the votes which got him the Republican nomination. Now he's trying to earn the votes of the electorate ... those very same people he would have to promise to prosecute.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I Think That She Should Call Martha and Ask for
Some Decorating Tips.
What Says ATS ?

LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

what goes good with prison orange, or stripes.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The more amazing part is, why don't liberal democrats think Hillary For Prison 2016?

Why do they think Hillary is above the law?

If trump did 1/10 odd what hillary did, the left would be protesting for him to go to jail.

Then again, we are talking about the same group of people who thought war was so wrong and needed protested at every turn. Then in late January of 2009, the anti war protest stopped....

Politics over principles....

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

So let's see. One more Republican thinks that Hillary is a criminal, should be prosecuted, and go to jail? What a surprise...

No , that would be most of the population of the US that lives in the "real" reality . Not one of their own making.

edit on 8/13/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join