It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Releases Current Tax Return.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Yeah, and killary paid willie over $700k for "consulting"...

Does Trump pay members of his family? Would his tax returns tell us that?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yes, he does. His children all work for him. That is much different than paying your husband consulting fees and all he has to do is travel around, talk, try not to fall asleep or rape another intern.

Trumps kids are VP's of his billion dollar empire.

The Clintons know how to move money but they are got corruipt about it. Bernies wife did not get busted...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yes, he does. His children all work for him. That is much different than paying your husband consulting fees and all he has to do is travel around, talk, try not to fall asleep or rape another intern.

The Clintons know how to move money but they are got corruipt about it. Bernies wife did not get busted...

I'm not seeing the difference. They're both giving jobs to their family members.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'm not seeing the difference. They're both giving jobs to their family members.

I'm not seeing a difference either.

Seems to me Bill Clinton's knowledge qualifies as a consultant.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It is obvious, one is a Republican, so doing that is ok.... the other is a Democrat, so doings the same is obviously wrong!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
You don't see a difference because you don't want to. Being the VP of a corporation is different than your wife paying you for your opinion. My wife and I talk about all kinds of things. Is she supposed to pay me every time I offer my opinion or answer a question? No. She shouldn't. It is a tax dodge, plain and simple. Just like donating money to their own foundation. Fully 96% of everything she donated to "charity" last year was to her own foundation. Money she still controls and uses any way she chooses = tax dodge. But, she wants to raise taxes on the middle class, or what is left of it.

I wonder if I could pay my wife and she could pay me every time we discuss something? And what if we start a foundation and donate 1/10 of our total yearly income to it, and continue to use that money for whatever we wanted to? killary and willie are doing it and it seems like no one cares...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I wonder if I could pay my wife and she could pay me every time we discuss something? And what if we start a foundation and donate 1/10 of our total yearly income to it, and continue to use that money for whatever we wanted to? killary and willie are doing it and it seems like no one cares...

That's a very common method of dodging taxes.

The owner of a store I frequent a lot makes sure to always do something work related during his lunch, whether that's bringing up a business question with his wife, checking sales receipts, or anything else. Then he documents it and files it as a business expense in his taxes. It lets him deduct his lunch every day which adds up to around $5500 in income he can deduct. This is a very common tax dodge for the middle class.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
She's had about ten years to make her taxes look legit.
Plan ahead dearies.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I love how cnn is talking about how killary donated $1,042,000 to charity. But they leave out the part about $1,000,000 of that going directly to the clinton foundation. She donates money to herself, and writes it off as charity. I wonder what would happen if I did that too...

She doesn't pay herself with that donated money. If you're really curious though you could always ask Trump. He charges his campaign rent to set up in Trump Tower, and he holds his events at Trump venues, where he charges his campaign a fee in order to have himself attend. He's probably going to be the only person in history to make a profit off of a campaign, and that's because he's pocketing the fees he's charged to host the events.

Maybe it's in his taxes.

You don't know what she does with that money.

She uses the foundation to pay off people instead of doing it out of her own pocket directly. It is still her money and it is still doing what she wants it to do. The only difference is she can now tell people she donated over a million dollars to charity, and use that bogus charity as a write off...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join