It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Nope I don't remember that thread but I avoid 4Chan sourced threads in general.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The news that Hillary was going to be interviewed was on MSNBC the night before they spoke to her so I don't know what you're talking about. Everybody knew before she was interviewed that she was going in . Remember Saturday on the July fourth weekend???? I think you just forgot we all knew she was being interviewed that Saturday. Now maybe you got that from Fox. But they didn't break any news that she had been interviewed.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Do you know what is giving me more belief that this subject of this OP is seriously going to be a problem for Hillary?
Her supporters and the media are in full-on attack freak-out mode trying to deflect and distract.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So Reuters has some secret source that says the secret service DIDNT SAY THAT???
A federal official? The same source that CNN says did say that?

Really dude? Both say a federal official says... Both of them....federal official... same same.

Why is one more believable? They're both trusted news sources. They both follow the same ethical rules to accreditation.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

CNN is not a disinformation news site.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The person said investigators are zeroing in on the main offices in New York City. They’ll be helped by various U.S. attorneys, including Preet Bharara, who is stationed out of the Southern District of New York.

Report: FBI Is Now Investigating The Clinton Foundation

Preet Bharara is supposedly involved.
I think that Clinton should be afraid, very afraid

We might actually have some justice.

This is not a room where the sly or evasive can hide, much less morally leukemic billionaires, Chinese gangland shooters, bare-knuckle traders or rainmaking political bosses. All of whom Bharara has indicted, including some members of the Democratic Party that appointed him.

Not that he cares. You know what doesn’t scare him?

“Guys in suits,” he says. “Politicians? Not scary.”

Bharara’s aggressive prosecutions are earning him a reputation as a fiercely effective and limelight-loving figure in an office already legendary as the strongest arm of the Justice Department. “A petulant rooster,” defense attorneys called him in a recent court filing on behalf of an accused inside trader.
No target is apparently too big for him.
“Everyone should understand that our motivation is always to do the right thing, and we don’t pull our punches, and we don’t care who you are,” Bharara says, unapologetically.
“There are too many people who think that if you are powerful and you are rich then you get a bye, and you get treated with kid gloves,” he adds. “That’s not true here, and we work really hard to make sure people know that’s not true.”
Since then, he has indicted 17 prominent New York politicians for malfeasance — 10 of them Democrats. In January, he charged Sheldon Silver, the powerful Democratic speaker of the state Assembly, with extortion and bribery.

The brash New York prosecutor who’s indicting left and right

I think I like this guy

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The person said investigators are zeroing in on the main offices in New York City. They’ll be helped by various U.S. attorneys, including Preet Bharara, who is stationed out of the Southern District of New York.

Report: FBI Is Now Investigating The Clinton Foundation

Preet Bharara is supposedly involved.
I think that Clinton should be afraid, very afraid

We might actually have some justice.

This is not a room where the sly or evasive can hide, much less morally leukemic billionaires, Chinese gangland shooters, bare-knuckle traders or rainmaking political bosses. All of whom Bharara has indicted, including some members of the Democratic Party that appointed him.

Not that he cares. You know what doesn’t scare him?

“Guys in suits,” he says. “Politicians? Not scary.”

Bharara’s aggressive prosecutions are earning him a reputation as a fiercely effective and limelight-loving figure in an office already legendary as the strongest arm of the Justice Department. “A petulant rooster,” defense attorneys called him in a recent court filing on behalf of an accused inside trader.
No target is apparently too big for him.
“Everyone should understand that our motivation is always to do the right thing, and we don’t pull our punches, and we don’t care who you are,” Bharara says, unapologetically.
“There are too many people who think that if you are powerful and you are rich then you get a bye, and you get treated with kid gloves,” he adds. “That’s not true here, and we work really hard to make sure people know that’s not true.”
Since then, he has indicted 17 prominent New York politicians for malfeasance — 10 of them Democrats. In January, he charged Sheldon Silver, the powerful Democratic speaker of the state Assembly, with extortion and bribery.

The brash New York prosecutor who’s indicting left and right

I think I like this guy

BHARARARARARARA!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Are the prisons well stocked with Depends diapers?If not they better get on it.

edit on CDTSatpm6161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

It is actually just "depend"

you may have experienced the mandela effect.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: TDawg61

It is actually just "depend"

you may have experienced the mandela effect.

Unless she has to wear TWO at a time.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

And what was the response?

I don't know as she is not sending the response to me.

I would imagine when Cornyn receives a response then we will know.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Daily Caller had the source.

The Daily Caller also had the anonymous tip regarding the meeting between Lynch and Clinton.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burntheships

CNN is not a disinformation news site.

If they publish Lies as truth yes they are.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yeah, they know what they're doing. Much like the investigation to her emails, those opposed grumble, we know what we are seeing. They do an "investigation" as they want the nothing but good, law abiding people running this country. Bing, bang, boom. Investigation is over and everything is on the up and up. Genius in its own way. I still wonder what was talked about on theat private plane for 3 hours between Bill Clinton and the judge at HIS WIFE's Trial....

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wow. One answer for all questions. And she looked like she would rather be anywhere else.

I was going to say "you know, it's funny" and changed my mind. How sad is it that this woman, who our tax dollars pay to do her job, is spending all of her time lying, covering up or excusing criminals? She isn't supposed to support her supervisors...she is supposed to support the people! When did the government, the departments and the department heads become their own collection of leaders who don't have to bow to the wishes and demands of the people?

The problem with government is simple. They have forgotten who they should answer to. Us!!! The people who pay their salaries and can vote them out off office (or vote their bosses out of office). Maybe the revolution I keep waiting for doesn't have to fill the streets with the blood of the enemy. Maybe we can just throw them all out of office together?

HA! I forgot. Half of us are on their payroll also.

So...is buying votes illegal? I really don't know but it should be. Maybe anyone getting anything from the government (welfare, subsidies, etc.) should loose their right to vote until they are no longer being paid by the people they are voting for.

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So why hasn't congress appointed a special prosecutor?

It's obvious the DoJ is running interference for the CF/CGI.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
So why hasn't congress appointed a special prosecutor?

It's obvious the DoJ is running interference for the CF/CGI.

Because the law (Ethics in Government Act - 1999) that allowed Congress to appoint a special prosecutor was allowed to lapse as their were constitutionality / injury to separation of powers questions raised. The head of the DOJ would have to authorize it.

* - *** PDF*** CRS Report for Congress Prepared for Members and Committees of Congress Independent Counsels, Special Prosecutors, Special Counsels, and the Role of Congress - 2013
edit on 15-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ok, is there any other way that something could be done then. I know that certain states AGs are looking into the possibility that state laws were violated and that the FBI is coordinating with this effort.

If the DoJ are actively trying to thwart the FBI in it's investigation, what would be the remedy for this? Would congress have to impeach Lynch before other action could be taken?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join