It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nothing to see for the blind such as yourself maybe.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hmmmm... Daily Caller, check. Source: former senior law enforcement official, check.

Trash and trash.

I guarantee this isn't happening but even if it was the Clintons are clearly above the law. Good luck conservatives, you've been trying for years and years and years to get her on something and she keeps slipping thru your fingers.

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I thought MSM said yesterday that the DOJ told the FBI that they already looked into it and there was nothing to go after.

That was CNN, a disinformation news site.
Following directives from the Clinton Campaign to get
ahead of the leak that there is indeed an ongoing investigation.

The Clinton Cash author also just said "I know that FBI is currently
investigating The Clinton Foundation"

edit on 12-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Does anyone remember the thread hear about the FBIANON guy on 4chan.. He said there was something on the table about various states getting together. Some of the stuff he said sounded out there but some of it sure seems to be happening.

Edit let's try that pic again

edit on 12-8-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

Clinton would have needed to violate a state law in order for the various state AG's to get involved with a prosecution of her. The issue there would be a difficulty in finding a state violation that was not based on criminal actions from another state. When crimes cross state lines it becomes Federal.

@ the thread in general -
A member of Congress sent an official letter to AG Lynch asking for an official response confirming / denying media reports about the FBI being denied an investigation into the Clinton foundation.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Not the greatest site to trust, but they did break the story that Hillary had been interviewed by the FBI when that happened.
I guess we will have to wait and see if anyone else posts it with some names to back it up.

So far the only msm site talking about it is Foxnews. I found out the daily caller was created by Tucker Carlson, who is a Foxnews employee.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Of course not, and neither are republican politicians. They're all corrupt and should be removed, many investigated. But, due to corruption, rarely does anyone get charged.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Ignore the fact? I brought it up and even said she slips thru their fingers. What conservatives need to accept is that both the Dems and Repubs are completely corrupt and if honest investigations were actually held many from both parties would fall. So stop joining one camp while pointing fingers at the other.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You know, I keep saying these Sanders supporters that have avowed to never support Clinton are straight up lying.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This latest newsbud on the connection I was thinking was there in plain sight . Gulen has loyal supporters and is probably the one creating these nut bar Islamic crazies . Well it seems that Clinton has a connection in the Emails so I guess the message is coming down the pipe

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Hmmmm... Daily Caller, check. Source: former senior law enforcement official, check.

Trash and trash.

I guarantee this isn't happening but even if it was the Clintons are clearly above the law. Good luck conservatives, you've been trying for years and years and years to get her on something and she keeps slipping thru your fingers.

You make it sound like your elated over this fact! I could be wrong. Do you revel in the complete destruction our our republic? Just asking.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If this was to really happen I can imagine Hilary sitting on her golden chair at home, with her feet resting on the back of Bill and laughing as she drinks her red blood uh I mean red wine from the shrunken head of those who've stood in her way. We all should realise this woman is ABOVE the law. Shocking as it may seem there is nothing she can do outside of shooting a baby live on camera that'll see her put in prison. She knows to much about to many people to be treated as well any other Tom, Dick or Harry.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Here is Vince Coglianese, exec editor of the Daily Caller, in an interview with Buck Sexton of The Blaze.

Discussing the investigation.

A Family Of Evil Crime Geniuses with Vince Coglianese

soundcloud.com...

It's a good interview.

edit on 8 13 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 13 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Senator Cornyn sent a letter to Lynch and asked her to respond to the questions he asked by Aug 25th. He pointed out something interesting that we overlooked.

He noted that when the FBI recommended no charges against Clinton over the email issue Lynch had no issues accepting the FBI recommendation. When the FBI wanted to investigate the Clinton Foundation their recommendation to do so was ignored.

In both actions the outcome was favorable to Clinton.

* - Cornyn presses Lynch for answers on why Justice Department didn't open case on Clinton Foundation

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

DANG THATS CREEPY AS FRAK!!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Senator Cornyn sent a letter to Lynch and asked her to respond to the questions he asked by Aug 25th. He pointed out something interesting that we overlooked.

He noted that when the FBI recommended no charges against Clinton over the email issue Lynch had no issues accepting the FBI recommendation. When the FBI wanted to investigate the Clinton Foundation their recommendation to do so was ignored.

In both actions the outcome was favorable to Clinton.

* - Cornyn presses Lynch for answers on why Justice Department didn't open case on Clinton Foundation

EXCELLENT observation!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

They're not doing it. Get real. There is no investigation. Just more bull.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Really?
Sure what ever you say...la la la la la

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And what was the response?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>