It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.

The investigation centers on New York City where the Clinton Foundation has its main offices, according to the former official who has direct knowledge of the activities.

Prosecutorial support will come from various U.S. Attorneys Offices — a major departure from other centralized FBI investigations.

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders.

The official said involvement of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York “would be seen by agents as a positive development as prosecutors there are generally thought to be more aggressive than the career lawyers within the DOJ.”

Click link for article..

I am not familiar with the source so if its a BS site please let me know.

If the article is correct it just made my day.

thoughts?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hmmmm... Daily Caller, check. Source: former senior law enforcement official, check.

Trash and trash.

I guarantee this isn't happening but even if it was the Clintons are clearly above the law. Good luck conservatives, you've been trying for years and years and years to get her on something and she keeps slipping thru your fingers.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Not the greatest site to trust, but they did break the story that Hillary had been interviewed by the FBI when that happened.
I guess we will have to wait and see if anyone else posts it with some names to back it up.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Do you think she is innocent of all the investigations? I'm curious by your tone here.

I agree nothing will come of it until there is marching in the streets and even then, watch the bodies pile up

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
If it is true, I'm sure that they will make sure that they say loud and clear that they didn't find anything.
(not because they didn't)
This will give them the ammo they need to shut down allegations of wrongdoing from political rivals.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I guess we should just ignore the fact that she's been at the center of numerous investigations? That, time and again, she's been linked to bribery, extortion, mysterious deaths, money laundering, not to mention, leaking sensitive information? And somehow, even though she's innocent, the DOJ and the Obama administration keep interfering in those investigations, seeing they don't get too far?

Nah. Nothing to see here folks.
Just wondering.........You work for CNN?
edit on 12-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: too much coffee or not enough...I don't know

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well...in my opinion ...this article says "potential corruption charges".... Which means nothing will happen. ...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Well...in my opinion ...this article says "potential corruption charges".... Which means nothing will happen. ...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Certainly nothing will happen unless Trump wins and the evidence is turned into the Christie DOJ.

Daily Caller is fairly legit. Founded by Tucker Carlson. It's a little tabloidy, but pretty reliable.

I notice too that the the DOJ are not Washington prosecutors, but a regional prosecutor who will tend to be more aggressive. DOJ is working with the FBI (which already has the investigation jump started). Hopefully we'll see some leakage.

From the source:

The New York-based probe is being led by Preet Bharara, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. Bharara’s prosecutorial aggressiveness has resulted in a large number of convictions of banks, hedge funds and Wall Street insiders. The official said involvement of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York “would be seen by agents as a positive development as prosecutors there are generally thought to be more aggressive than the career lawyers within the DOJ.”

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
There is not a damn thing they can find that will affect her....nothing...nadda...zilch. She could literally shoot a person in the head in the middle of a busy street and she would get a gold star for a one shot kill.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I thought MSM said yesterday that the DOJ told the FBI that they already looked into it and there was nothing to go after.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

The one email where her Government staff was sending emails back an forth about her campaign logo while on the clock is crystal clear illegal. Can't do that with paid Government employees. And notice all the foundation traffic vanished, no emails at all. That's because she was using paid State Dept staff to work on it along with her campaign. Highly illegal. People go to jail for it.

They don't go to jail though when the head of the DOJ is hanging out with her husband. That meeting was set up to send a clear message to anyone that goes after Hillary. You will end up in a body bag. Don't do it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

THANKS FOR THE LAUGH.... Christie DOJ... that's hilarious. It's too early in the morning. . I need my coffee.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Wikileaks just tweeted about it...

edition.cnn.com...

This is going to be........'interesting'

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I think Washington DOJ changed its mind after much prodding from DOJ field offices.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I thought MSM said yesterday that the DOJ told the FBI that they already looked into it and there was nothing to go after.

Yeah, they did.
But we are looking for the truth, so the MSM may not be the right people to listen to.

Since the DNC email leaks, that should be evident.

Since Reuters called out CNN yesterday about their lie about Trump, it should be even more evident.
Reuters

A federal official on Wednesday said the U.S. Secret Service had not formally spoken with Republican Donald Trump's presidential campaign regarding his suggestion a day earlier that gun rights activists could stop Democratic rival Hillary Clinton from curtailing their access to firearms. Following Trump's comment at a rally on Tuesday in which he suggested that gun rights activists could stop Clinton from appointing liberal anti-gun justices to the U.S. Supreme Court, a federal official familiar with the matter told Reuters that there had been no formal conversations between the Secret Service and the Trump campaign. Earlier CNN had reported that there had been multiple conversations between the campaign and the agency.

edit on b000000312016-08-12T07:44:44-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 12 Aug 2016 07:44:44 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Janet Reno will come out of retirement and tell everyone if they don't want career problems to stop digging.....

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh got it. Ok. LOL.
The truth is the DOJ looked into it and said enough ! The bull stops here.
So sorry you guys don't get another shot at her.
But hey trump has legal troubles maybe you can lead the hang em high cheer over there...oh wait.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Let's see.... who runs the DOJ?

Could it be the same lady that worked for the law firm that represented the Clinton's?

Why yes, it is that same woman.

The same one that Bill Clinton had the airplane on the runway meeting with.

Why has there NOT been a special prosecutor appointed???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join