It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Joint FBI-US Attorney Probe Of Clinton Foundation Is Underway

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, the FBI asked the DOJ for permission? to open an investigation and the DOJ shut them down. Since when does the DOJ decide what the FBI can and can not investigate? Only when it comes to Clinton apparently.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe because there's nothing like they said. 🚫

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If it isnt the Clintons it is the Bush's, Obama is a pawn, Trump an illumiati...

You guys are mental, sort your sh1t out.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I guess it's protocol since ....well....They did.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Your post is what's wrong with America, even the world

You honestly think that the Clintons haven't broken more laws then you can count? I am not taking about the time the Clintons jay walked.

In your mind, Why, oh why, are do only conservatives care about laws and justice? A better question is, why don't liberals and yourself care? Why do you want high level government officials to be above the law? How do you think having the Clintons get away with mirder, benefits the average citizen of America and/or the world?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I guarantee this isn't happening but even if it was the Clintons are clearly above the law. Good luck conservatives, you've been trying for years and years and years to get her on something and she keeps slipping thru your fingers.

Is she slippery or are they letting her slip? The neocons are warmongers, she's a warmonger, praise hilarity and pass the ammunition.

(looks other way)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
In case anyone needs a refresher on the CF and CGI, listen to this.

There is so much to them it's crazy how they can get away with all of it.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh - everyone must watch this clip of a State Dept rep copping an absolute grilling by reporters just now.

Reporter: "I'm sorry, am I not speaking English? (at 2.38 minute mark)

The rep is an expert at evading the question and obviously the reporter(s) had enough of her crap.

edit on 12-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: added time of comment

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft
Great clip.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"The FBI has, after investigating, found that Mrs. Clinton was not aware of the mass corruption found in the Clinton foundation"

Will likely be the conclusion. I will still have a little "hope" but it will probably go down as above.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Wow. One answer for all questions. And she looked like she would rather be anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I wish I had been given their Fairy Godmother and Fairy Godfather. They really hit the jackpot.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Funny clip. Those state department 'briefings' are usually a laugh a riot of evasion.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Some people have a hard time making 2+2=4 ...There is a small important piece missing in their minds or some very big $$ in there to miss the point to all of this

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The FBI operates under the jurisdiction of the department of justice.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It's already gone down.
Truly nothing to see here.
Hey but keep trying guys. Keep trying.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

I agree, Trump is Illuminati. I wrote a thread about it in the RATS forum. I think there is a power struggle right now between the elites.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Guys, this broke at 9 PM last night. Its real.
Preet is something of a pit bull as well.

Buck

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It certainly appears that there are still some folks within the FBI who are trying to do the right thing, this is bigger than the Clintons, this has the potential to expose the system and send many insiders to prison..

I think that's why the DOJ didn't want charges filed in the Email server deal, I think that's why the FBI director held that presser to show the tell the world the FBI findings, despite the decision ultimately made...

Had he kept quiet, the American citizens would have zero confirmation of the scope of use of that server for communicating classified information..

That's why the Attorney General seemed more than annoyed when she was avoiding questions before Congress a couple of days later, she wouldn't have given up that information..

I think most of us here, no matter which way we lean on the political scale, have recognized the failure of our Fed govt' and it's lack of interest in cleaning up the corrupt system..

As Snowden said a few days ago...

It's time....

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I have been waiting for someone to find a connection to the Guleinst in all this stuff . I get a feeling that they are hidden in plain sight and it would sure explain a lot of what has been going on both in the ME , US and the rest of the world . Remember they wanted to quietly get into the positions of power and that would be the same for the MSM .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join