It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do pictures show Clinton concussion causing Vertigo at rally?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Gotcha, I was speaking as a whole to who would be qualified.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I can explain. It is mostly wishful thinking. Any somewhat informed human being in the USA that is against murder,rape,theft,dishonesty,war,racism, and an endless list of other horrible things, is hoping that something takes Hillary out of the running.

Now there are a lot of people that are also informed, but they don't care about any of those things and will still be voting for Clinton.

We call those "bad people."

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

No, arguing over a purple heart or a baby who was not thrown out of a rally is.

I am serious on the health thing and mainly because you realize if by some chance she was elected and something happened it would be Kaine/Ryan in the White House! The only time I was more afraid is when Pelosi was speaker....

There is no logical proof of any serious health issues for Clinton. There is a lot of rumor that BIN and GLP and similar post. I am surprised some got on here. Especially her 'tongue hole' , lol.

Trump has no reasonable health report.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I can explain. It is mostly wishful thinking. Any somewhat informed human being in the USA that is against murder,rape,theft,dishonesty,war,racism, and an endless list of other horrible things, is hoping that something takes Hillary out of the running.

Now there are a lot of people that are also informed, but they don't care about any of those things and will still be voting for Clinton.

We call those "bad people."

Your argument about 'somewhat informed people' = not voting for Clinton based on the fact that they must not care about heinous crimes. I have never seen such a muddled post.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Nothing you have provided indicates any health problems.

Grasping at straws.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The holding her occurred before she got rid of the mic so the picture was taken before the video started.

Yes. He helped her up onto the "bench", mic in hand (per your SECOND picture). At some point, the mic stopped working.

She does not have it and also turns to the left in your explanation.

She was given another mic and it didn't work either. So she finished without a mic. Did you watch the video?

He was not going for the mic. He wanted to make sure that if she fell he was there.

You're right, he wasn't going for the mic, he was reaching to help her down.

edit on 8/10/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I looked at the video posted and she seems fine in the video. She has heels on so that can make it hard to walk up on a platform. Also, I suspect she is wearing a bp vest and that would add weight. But I do have a problem in that this video is from April. It is now Aug which is almost 4 months later. I would like a good video of her from the present. Remember that cognitive abilities can suffer under stress and also deteriorate rapidly. If she does have the health issues being proposed; I don't think she can make it through a presidential debate. If there is a presidential debate on Sept 26th; many issues can be decided.
edit on 10-8-2016 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: James1982

She is almost 70. I am nowhere near that and due to arthritis, sometimes stairs are diffiult. More going downstairs than up, but if I were a presidential candidate I would probably get a hand or holding of my arm on stairs. But her dotor has given a clear picture of the state of her health. Very detailed.

I wasn't addressing the holding up, I was addressing the item being held at ready during these public events, along with her behavior and actions.

As for the doctors note, people at these levels of power don't have the same type of relationship with the medical community that a normal person like you or I do. That's why so many politicians and celebrities can easily abuse opiates and other medications perfectly legally, they tell their doctors what they want and what they want them to say. The power dynamic is the opposite of the typical patient doctor one that us peons are subjected to.

Additionally there are national security issues about releasing certain types of information on leaders or potential leaders health. If someone had a mental condition that would make them an easy target to nefarious influences it's very easy to get a piece of information suppressed for national security. When you have her job it's even easier to get anything you want suppressed under the guise of national security.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
But I do have a problem in that this video is from April. It is now Aug which is almost 4 months later.

Her concussion was 4 years ago... The OP is claiming that she is still suffering from that...

I would like a good video of her from the present.

Here's one of her today as she takes the stage.

edit on 8/10/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Help up on the bench? It is a step. A stone platform. Few inches off the ground.

Those pics I posted are in succession.

1- Standing already ON the platform. No help going on not sure why you say that.
2- She is being held up. You would not try to lift someone up like that or they would tip over...
HIs other hand would be on her waist. Support. This is propping up. It is different.

As far as the mic, I think you misunderstood or did not watch the whole video. She starts waving the mic that is not working, then then steps forward not to take the mic but make sure he is there if she falls. He steps back. Then, he passes the mic to a staffer.

The video does NOT show her propped up and it happen before the video and she was already talking when the support pic was taken. As far as today's pic, there are good days and bad days. I do not want that chance in the White House. I had a heart attack 15 years ago and although healthy it looms. There are lots of things I cannot do that are stressful. Ever see a before/after of a president? They turn into old zombies. She would stroke out.

To ALL.......

She is in poor health. I am not going to vote for her and if for some reason she is elected it worries me. I guess I am not allowed to have opinions. All I get from the left is Trump sucks...your dumb...build a wall....cheetoman....

Here you have actual evidence tied to an injury and no connection.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-10T18:00:09-05:000609 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Help up on the bench? It is a step. A stone platform. Few inches off the ground.

No it's not a few inches off the ground. It's about 12-18 inches tall. They're BENCHES to sit on. Watch the video.

Those pics I posted are in succession.

No, they aren't.

The second picture is when he was helping her up, not holding her up.

She is in poor health.

You have NO BASIS in saying that, only your wild, conspiratorial imagination.

Here you have actual evidence tied to an injury and no connection.

WHAT evidence? You have no evidence of anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I guess you could say that. Take a look at Haiti and what the Clinton regime did there. If you have any shred of empathy for humans, you would not be able to cast your vote for Hillary. The Clinton family gained millions of stolen donations, all the while the people in Haiti are still going without their basic needs being met, like running water and electricity. Of course, this all took place after 300,000 people died.

Would you be able to stand in front of one of the shacks housing a family of 8 and tell them to their faces that you voted for Hillary after what she did to them?

This of course is only one such crime against humanity, but it's a big one. I do not see how anyone can be informed on this topic and still vote for her. There happens to be numerous other candidates that are running that have not committed heinous crimes against humanity that you could vote for.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchsj

it's not a few inches. it's a decent step up for an older person in heel.

trumps chumps are desperate!! hysterical!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: matafuchsj

it's not a few inches. it's a decent step up for an older person in heel.

trumps chumps are desperate!! hysterical!

She is not 90 years old. And those heels are low sturdy ones. But still if you look at the top unaided picture even, she has a forward leaning stance which is indicative of a organic brain issue. Many causes here such as Parkinson's and dementia. This causes instability, strain, and fatigue of muscles which can lead to falls and also thoroughly explains why she is being held up in the later picture.

I would like to see some recent videos of her gait at a normal pace.

edit on 11-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: matafuchs

She hasn't been wearing her double-vision glasses on the campaign trail.

It's probably difficult to keep her balance without them.

Are those hairs growing out of that wart on her upper lip?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: LSU0408
That's the Diazepam injector to save her if she has a seizure.

Very plausible answer, however as someone with epillepsy acquired from a brain injury

1) Diazepam is inserted via the rectum to stop status epilipticus - though obviously this would be a PR disaster and it's not outside the realms of possibility for it to be an injection of it.
2) It may still well be something to calm down seizures, though Midazolam is usually the injection used (varies for each patient/type of seizure) due to being less dangerous.
3) Is there any cast iron confirmation anywhere that she has an aquired brain injury with complex seizures that last five minutes or longer, or has status epilipticus? Again they could be carrying these things to err on side of caution, but a lot of posts seem to be just guesses instead of evidence based. (from the UK and memory is terrible from injury so no idea if this is established fact or just rumour as brain injury is far too complex to dissect unless people are qualified neuros with acess to all health records/tests and instinct from watching videos and speeches is she doesn't have one, or if she does it's certainly not major as her speech isn't affected).

Whatever it is it's very interesting and a really good spot, but I highly doubt it'd be a diaze-pen as that would be more likely to kill than alleviate her symptoms (then again this isn't the average patient so could still be outlandish treatment allowed). My guess is it's a walky talky/distress buzzer or something equally boring.
edit on 11-8-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Diazepam is inserted via the rectum to stop status epilipticus - though obviously this would be a PR disaster and it's not outside the realms of possibility for it to be an injection of it.

You may have come up with the reason that she wears those 'trench coat blouses'.
There might be a 'back door' in her pants to ease the application of the Diazepam 'insertion'.

I don't think there would be any PR problem though. She could have a team of guys running a plunger on her ass and we would not see it on the MSM.... She runs the MSM.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: bastion

Diazepam is inserted via the rectum to stop status epilipticus - though obviously this would be a PR disaster and it's not outside the realms of possibility for it to be an injection of it.

You may have come up with the reason that she wears those 'trench coat blouses'.
There might be a 'back door' in her pants to ease the application of the Diazepam 'insertion'.

I don't think there would be any PR problem though. She could have a team of guys running a plunger on her ass and we would not see it on the MSM.... She runs the MSM.

Well, you just brought something else to mind about clothing. We know she always wears pants to cover her cankles. This is a certain and not comspiracy. So, why does she have cankles? This is a medical issue called edema you know. Add the cough, and she could have a whole new issue. Have to run but will revisit this.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The picture was taken as she was being helped up onto the platform she was going to stand/stood on. Man, this seems to be a perfect example of grasping at straws.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Argus100

Where does it show that? If you read the article they had to run to prop her up AFTER she was up there. This is not grasping at straws.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join