It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do pictures show Clinton concussion causing Vertigo at rally?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hillary has been shown multiple times on the campaign to seem to need help climbing stairs or needing an arm while walking. This is not someone who is in the right frame of health to run a country. I really thought some of it as the 'right wing conspiracy' acting against her till i just saw two photos.

This is her at a rally in April....

Here is another from the same day...

Why would she need to be held up? I think it may be vertigo from her concussion she sustained. It is quite common in head injuries.

american-hearing.org...

Now, is this who we want leading the country? Someone who has lingering effects from a concussion? She was out of the public eye for six months recovering.

It is no secret and has been talked about but no one is listening.

www.breitbart.com... ealth/

Politicians need to call to see medical records reviewed someone not associated with the WH or her campaign to review. I nominate this guy....

I mean, he is a neurosurgeon right?
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-10T14:00:53-05:000253 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-10T14:09:28-05:000228 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She hasn't been wearing her double-vision glasses on the campaign trail.

It's probably difficult to keep her balance without them.

edit on 10-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The picture shows someone supporting her.
The rest is interpretation.

There could be all sorts of reasons - they could about to help her off the stage for all we know.
edit on 10-8-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Picture does not show what the tittle says,
But thats good enough for ats i guess.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

It is called connecting dots. Tell me why she would need to be supported? She is supposed to be in great health. No issues.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok you whiners it is now not a statement but a question in the title.....however so far those are great comments on the actual CONTENT that is presented.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-10T14:10:19-05:000219 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
And you'd think she'd quit wearing those creepy, outdated, pointy toe shoes. There are much more fashionable and stable footwear options available.

But, then again, the shoe's reflect the person --- neither fashionable or stable -- but yes: she's very creepy, outdated and pointy.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

The picture shows someone supporting her.
The rest is interpretation.

They're supporting her because she DOESN'T need support. Makes sense to me!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Picture does not show what the tittle says,
But thats good enough for ats i guess.

be glad there's is a relevant pic, and not some from an obscure frame of a video from the past year or so.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

link   
As much as I can't stand Clinton, I really don't think there's anything to these pics. Looks like she needed help up because she was wearing heels. It's hard to balance on high heels, you know.

link   
There have been several US Presidents with significant health issues, vertigo wouldn't even qualify her for that list.

What is the issue?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
For me, it's not so much her physical weakness although that could be a problem, too, depending on whether she is blacking out and falling down, or has something like Parkinsons or some other debilitating condition. Remember, FDR was in a wheel chair. The great governor of Texas leads from a wheel chair. Inability to walk doesn't have to be the deciding factor.

What is more worrisome is her brain injuries, her volatile temper fits, her confusion, her forgetfulness. In other words, it's her mental ability to be POTUS.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It is not that she has an issue....it is that, again, she has lied.

abcnews.go.com...

There is something wrong.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
NM. Wrong photo.
edit on 10-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why would she need to be held up? I think it may be vertigo from her concussion she sustained. It is quite common in head injuries.
american-hearing.org...

Now, is this who we want leading the country? Someone who has lingering effects from a concussion? She was out of the public eye for six months recovering.

She is almost 70, she needs to leave the high heels when walking around or standing for hours.

We have had numerous Presidents with bad health of one kind or another.

Look it up the effects you speak of if they exist do not affect a person's abilities.

1 in 26 Americans will develop epilepsy in their lifetime.

Even seizures do not affect people's work abilities in most cases.
edit on 10-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Brain injury. What is the matter? It is not like I am saying she is handicapped and not qualified. I would vote for Stephen Hawking before her.

I am concerned about a few things...

1. Poor decision making. You could see in a recent video she could not recall who she was running against...Brain Injury...
2. Kaine - I do NOT want this puppet in office

Her age also should not be an issue. I do not remember seeing the Bern or Trump or any other candidate needing help to stand up.

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-10T14:19:57-05:000257 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I give you a star for honesty....

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: introvert

I give you a star for honesty....

Yes, the photo the post was referring to was not the same as in the OP.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Brain injury? Nonsense.

She just got extremely giddy and lightheaded when the reality once again sank in that all the dingdongs in front of her were going to vote for her and that she would in fact not be going to prison where she belongs.

edit on 10-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude once thought he had beer but it turned out to be Natty Ice.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join