It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do pictures show Clinton concussion causing Vertigo at rally?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's daylight in the OP pics.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Yes, I know.

But I am sure Hillary OK'd everything that went into her health statement. And I have no reason to believe it was an exhaustive summary or truthful.

It seems pretty detailed and honest. Trumps, on the other hand appears absolutely ridiculous.

Here's Clinton's for comparison seems more believeable and is not perfect.

Trump's Doctor letter (warning small pdf) Borenstein letter

Great. Trump's is not to be believed either.

Apparently, you mistook me for a Trump supporter and spasmed into partisan deflection mode.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Yes, I know.

But I am sure Hillary OK'd everything that went into her health statement. And I have no reason to believe it was an exhaustive summary or truthful.

After her treatment for a blood clot, she gave the hospital big donations. She had not donated to them before. So, who is to say that her Big Donations don't influence certain types of information released or not released.

That is pretty low. I see it is New York Presbyterian Hospital. If I had 125k, I would have donated it to Roswell Park. They saved my life. She has $125k to donate and she did.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

and if questioned the doctor would need to release his findings. There is nothing wrong so what would there be to release? Hell, if i got a letter like that from my doctor I would eat a fat steak and have a few

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Like to cover up the true extent of the injuries. We have all read the emails and the leaks and there are those that think nothing can be bought and paid for.

If it is not big deal let Mr Carson take a peek...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

and if questioned the doctor would need to release his findings. There is nothing wrong so what would there be to release? Hell, if i got a letter like that from my doctor I would eat a fat steak and have a few

The letter form Trump's doctor is unbelieveable. There is no way he is the 'healthiest person to ever run for President'. Clinton's report is detailed, showing any and all problems.

Obama was likley in fantastic health in 2008. Better health than the much older Trump. Yet, Trump is THE healthiest person to ever run for President.

Oh, come on.
edit on 10-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Be careful reading that 'Dr Bornstein' letter; the good doctor's www site downloads a virus onto your computer.

But yeah, that's another POS that Trump wrote himself, just like those fake phone calls he used to make pretending to be someone else.

When are the press going to call him on the physical exam letter? Blatant! Sad!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Be careful reading that 'Dr Bornstein' letter; the good doctor's www site downloads a virus onto your computer.

But yeah, that's another POS that Trump wrote himself, just like those fake phone calls he used to make pretending to be someone else.

When are the press going to call him on the physical exam letter? Blatant! Sad!

Oops. Avira didn't alert me. But the wording is SOO Trump and not like a docor in any way.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Like to cover up the true extent of the injuries. We have all read the emails and the leaks and there are those that think nothing can be bought and paid for.

If it is not big deal let Mr Carson take a peek...

Dr Carson? After seeing him speak, I would not let him peek at anything. Creepy little guy.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

He'd be your best bet. Nobody else has successfully separated twins joined at the head. You can't let hate and bigotry cost you your life.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is not about letters. This is about her health.

Trump - No Issues
Hillary - Some Issues 2 pages

Uh, more detailed? More detailed would be including MRI and EEG/EKG results.

As far as Carson, I would let him operate on my brain before I would let Hillary 'hold me' while taking a leak.
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-10T16:28:11-05:000411 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Here's a video of the day in question. She's standing up on a concrete "bench". Her mike wasn't working. At the end, she reaches to take the hand of the man who helped her up. I'm not sure why this is an issue. He probably helped her step up and down at the end...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Maybe nature will take it's course before November. What a wonderful "stroke" of luck that would be.

There is always that age old question, if you could go back in time and kill Hitler, would you?

People will ask the same thing about [SNIPPED] 40 years from now.
edit on 8.10.2016 by Kandinsky because: Thou shalt not lampoon the names of thy political parties or their servants therein

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: DupontDeux

Because she is an old lady (or hag, if you like).

Since you have shown yourself as an ageist, you do realize crazyman is older than she is, right?

Ageist. Haha, I love that, I am usually just referred to as ageing

Anyway, I have a father around her age that is barely walking and a father-in-law just a few years younger that is doing yoga and is hiking in the Norwegian mountains.

People age differently.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The holding her occurred before she got rid of the mic so the picture was taken before the video started. She had the mic in the pic. She does not have it and also turns to the left in your explanation. You also see the SS man move when she pivots to the right holding the mic. He was not going for the mic. He wanted to make sure that if she fell he was there.

Nice but Try again....

I would venture to say that she got up there for the first time and it happened. They propped her up, she's ok and we move on.

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-10T16:34:58-05:000458 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

He'd be your best bet. Nobody else has successfully separated twins joined at the head. You can't let hate and bigotry cost you your life.

That is incorrect. Here is at least one more

The surgery Ben Carson did, they lived, but not a healthy life.

Here's another and 10 years later shows the progress.

What do you mean by bigotry?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

The holding her occurred before she got rid of the mic so the picture was taken before the video started. She had the mic in the pic. She does not have it and also turns to the left in your explanation. You also see the SS man move when she pivots to the right holding the mic. He was not going for the mic. He wanted to make sure that if she fell he was there.

Nice but Try again....

I would venture to say that she got up there for the first time and it happened. They propped her up, she's ok and we move on.

C'mon dude. This topic is embarrassing.

She was just fine, except that she needed some help getting on the bench. Keep in mind she is getting older and she was wearing heals.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If you are joined at the head are you supposed to play football afterwards? Geesh....it is a risk those parents take. Not the doctors. The parents. How do you want your children to live. I cannot imagine making that choice.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If you are joined at the head are you supposed to play football afterwards? Geesh....it is a risk those parents take. Not the doctors. The parents. How do you want your children to live. I cannot imagine making that choice.

No. The poster said he was the only doctor to ever do that successfully. That was completely incorrect. As other doctors have and only the ones I could google quickly.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No, arguing over a purple heart or a baby who was not thrown out of a rally is.

I am serious on the health thing and mainly because you realize if by some chance she was elected and something happened it would be Kaine/Ryan in the White House! The only time I was more afraid is when Pelosi was speaker....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join