It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a Political Opinion discussion forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I hope I'm not alone here.

I'd really like a place for members to discuss opinion columns and columnists. There are hundreds of opinion columns from local editorials all the way up through the "big leagues" that are ripe for discussion about content, style and writer. Hundreds are published every day. This would be a great place to talk about the genius and the absurdity found in today's opinion pieces.

If you agree, help me get some traction.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That would be the Political Madness forum.

Or failing to stay civil with it, or looking for a fight... the Political Mudpit forum.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Perfect. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

I'd like that, if only to help point me to some new writers I may not have heard about.

Many MSM pundits have been so wrong for so long that one wonders why the hell they still have their jobs...but I'm sure butt-kissing has something to do with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We dont need any more political forums here, they slime up this place enough as it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

How about - no? Don't we have a belly full of politics on this forum already? Depending how one might classify them, there are anywhere from 12 to 17 possible forums to regurgitate political talking points.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I will consider myself chastised and slink back into my corner.

top topics

join