It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
We're going to need a lot more than a few printed pages, to prove these are the actual medical files of Clinton. If they are real, someone is in a sh**load of trouble for stealing/releasing private medical info.

Agreed, though I'll say this. Out of respect for people, I'm not going to go snooping through their medical records. I'm sure I'll pick up the gist of it from what others say about it, but I find it pretty disrespectful (even if it's Hillary) to go through their private information like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: efabian

Not enough digits for the account number.

That is all.

Edit to add: Ugh! Why did I contribute to this thread? I'm not a fan of people telling the site owners what they should or shouldn't do... but at the moment I wish there was a 60-second "remove post from existence" button.

Not true. Copy and paste the date under the redacted social security number and you will see there is enough room.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Someone posted this link supposedly of that doctor...

At first I thought this was definitely her guy.... But after seeing the new link I don't think he is anymore.

edit on 9-8-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I just searched the medical board and found no doctors with the last name Bardick. I say hoax.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian
You might want to read the second post of the thread.

Just a thought: Unless the prankster went to the trouble of creating a presence for this doc on the net....she's probably a real doc. Whether or not Hillary Clinton is numbered among her patients?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

I just searched the medical board and found no doctors with the last name Bardick. I say hoax.

If you typed in "Bar dick", of course you didn't get any hits. It's Lisa BARDACK. There's no doubt that she is one of Hillary's physicians. That was verified in the early parts of this thread by performing a simple Google search.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

That big black guy may be a Secret Service physician, but he doesn't resemble Dr. Oladotun Okunola. Actually, it doesn't matter WHO he is. The key thing is that he's carrying medicine that Hillary may need immediately, to save her life.

After Hillary Clinton's 2012 Blood Clot emergency, her doctor said most people die from the kind of clot she had (stopped the brain from draining blood), because they're not caught in time. Hillary has always kept people close by, in case of a medical emergency. She was rushed to the hospital, given an immediate MRI, clot #2 confirmed, treatment began.

It's too bad Hillary didn't demonstrate that same level of readiness when our people were in danger in Libya.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My mistake. Now let's hope these are legit!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he is carrying pepper spray.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Oh, and the Twitter in the OP seems to be gone now.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
To all those saying these are not medical documents....Um...are any of you in congress? No? Well then how the hell do you know what ouR masters medical documents look like. We all know Hillary has serious medical issues. Not sure how anyone could deny THAT fact

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The DOB is one day off. I would think her doctor would get that right.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: diggindirt

Maybe...JUST MAYBE...GOP leaders are ready to stop throwing hand-grenades at their party's nominee and start acting like they have some sense. Can't Congress demand (subpoena?) Hillary's complete medical file(s) from Dr. Lisa Bardack? After all, this IS a national security issue!

She went to bed during Benghazi. likely from her profound fatigue or meds We can't have her running an entire country.

I have said before that she must have been on some serious sleeping pills during the night of Benghazi not to have answered that early morning emergency call. No. She does not need to be responsible for presidential matters.

It's been gone over many times what phone calls she made that night and the times. She did not 'go to sleep'.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Hillary, in an interview back in 2014, said she would "absolutely do what other candidates do" and release her medical records:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Obviously, she has not released her records yet. She has something to hide.

ETA: I don't think those records are real. We can only hope we do get the genuine ones.

Clinton did release her medical records and this one is real

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Hillary, in an interview back in 2014, said she would "absolutely do what other candidates do" and release her medical records:

ETA: I don't think those records are real. We can only hope we do get the genuine ones.

I can't believe what that says.
"She eats a diet rich in lean protein,vegetables and fruits. She exercises regularly, including yoga, swimming, walking and weight training."
^^She can't walk up a flight of 6 stairs without assistance and we are supposed to believe that crap? ^^

Note her weight listed in the report......

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree that Clinton could probably get a doctor to say what she wants in a report.

But I think reldra's link proves that the document in the OP is a fake.
Note that on the official report, the doctor does not use her middle initial, and uses a different job title.
Doctors are usually consistent about that kind of thing, especially use or not of the middle initial.

edit on 8/9/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: butcherguy

I agree that Clinton could probably get a doctor to say what she wants in a report.

But I think reldra's link proves that the document in the OP is a fake.
Note that on the official report, the doctor does not use her middle initial, and uses a different job title.
Doctors are usually consistent about that kind of thing, especially use or not of the middle initial.

I don't disagree with that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The report in the OP is a fake; note how conveniently it parrots the rumors that the Trump campaign has been attempting to sell. The name of the physician checks out because she was named when Clinton really did release her medical records, as shown above.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

This thread should be moved to [HOAX!].

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
The report in the OP is a fake; note how conveniently it parrots the rumors that the Trump campaign has been attempting to sell. The name of the physician checks out because she was named when Clinton really did release her medical records, as shown above.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

This thread should be moved to [HOAX!].

I am curious as to where we might find the medical records that are spoken of here.
So far, I have seen a letter, a very brief letter at that.
My medical records have a bit more info than that letter does.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That's a letter from her doctor. Those are not records.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join