It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: atomish

The twitter account did have a tweet stating that he or she was a laid off worker from Mount Kisco.

Looking around I found this:
Mount Kisco Medical Group laying off 109 workers

There could be some bit of credibility to this.

Some irony because those layoffs are from outsourcing.

And Hillary is a patient.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: efabian

The DOB is one day off. I would think her doctor would get that right.

You would be downright SCARED if you saw the mistakes I have caught in patient's charts....I have even seen doctors put down information about the RIGHT eye, in the LEFT eye column, give a patient a +2.00+100 x 180 rx when it should have been a -2.00 +1.00 x90 (a HUGE difference, by the way). I have seen LOTS of mistakes, especially using drop down menus on EMR programs.......PLUS, it isn't the doctor who normally puts in that information (DOB, etc) it is the front desk person or the technician/assistant/nurse.....

LOL - you haven't lived until you've worked for the same doctor that you go to for medical care and type up your own physical exam (which bore little resemblance to the reported history); and another time when I returned from a medical time off and ended up typing my own operative report...
Then there was the guy who kept flipping over the tape cassette and continuing to dictate on it, taping over the 1st side to make a '3rd' side. Or the one who went into the bathroom whilst dictating, dropped it into the toilet while it was turned on and recorded the splash, fished it out, finished dictating and turned the tape in (without a warning to use gloves...).

To say that I now wouldn't trust a doctor as far as I could throw them would be charitable.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The OP's original Twitter link doesn't work...but HERE is a new link to the NEW Twitter feed...under a revised name.

twitter.com...
edit on 9-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian

The twitter account did have a tweet stating that he or she was a laid off worker from Mount Kisco.

Looking around I found this:
Mount Kisco Medical Group laying off 109 workers

There could be some bit of credibility to this.

Wow, that is/was a pretty large organization relative to what I was envisioning.

I'm still not sure of the veracity of this but I certainly don't think we have proof of outright hoaxing yet. Hoping the leaker crops back up soon.

If it IS real, however, there is a good chance we never hear from the leaker again. And if it isn't, the chance is even better. Really keeping my fingers crossed on some closure for this one, whichever way it falls. I find the potential implications extremely concerning.

edit on 8/9/2016 by atomish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It seems Hillary WAS in New York at the time these records list her visits.
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe hush money being spent? Why was she donating so much to this particular hospital after she was treated there? Gratitude?

Are the payments continuing?

freebeacon.com... spital-receiving-treatment-blood-clot/

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Have any of you seen the picture in this tweet of staff holding Hillary up as she speaks? Is there any explanation for this out there?

tweet here

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish
Maybe hush money being spent? Why was she donating so much to this particular hospital after she was treated there? Gratitude?

I suppose 125k would buy a really nice letter from a doctor, telling how healthy and into yoga you are.
edit on b000000312016-08-09T17:10:51-05:0005America/ChicagoTue, 09 Aug 2016 17:10:51 -0500500000016 by butcherguy because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
According to this article the medical records are out: All you Clinton lovers I suggest you pay attention to her V.P. Choice..

www.superstation95.com...

Subcortical Vascular Dementia. Subcortical vascular dementia, also called Binswanger's disease, is caused by widespread, microscopic areas of damage to the brain resulting from the thickening and narrowing (atherosclerosis) of arteries that supply blood to the subcortical areas of the brain.

What is Binswanger's Disease?

Binswanger's disease (BD), also called subcortical vascular dementia, is a type of dementia caused by widespread, microscopic areas of damage to the deep layers of white matter in the brain. The damage is the result of the thickening and narrowing (atherosclerosis) of arteries that feed the subcortical areas of the brain. Atherosclerosis (commonly known as "hardening of the arteries") is a systemic process that affects blood vessels throughout the body. It begins late in the fourth decade of life and increases in severity with age. As the arteries become more and more narrowed, the blood supplied by those arteries decreases and brain tissue dies. A characteristic pattern of BD-damaged brain tissue can be seen with modern brain imaging techniques such as CT scans or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). The symptoms associated with BD are related to the disruption of subcortical neural circuits that control what neuroscientists call executive cognitive functioning: short-term memory, organization, mood, the regulation of attention, the ability to act or make decisions, and appropriate behavior.

edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
If these are not real, why did they delete the Twitter user that posted them?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Correct the Record bitched and yelled I bet.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I am pretty certain that source is known for spreading misinformation. They obviously picked it up from Twitter, which does not make it authentic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I have paper copies of the medical records of my whole family. NONE of them look anything like this. This looks like someone typed it up in Word Pad. Plus, where is the gender, marital status, ethnicity, language spoken and any address information, which is attached to all the medical records I've seen. Total hoax, and they didn't even try very hard. Plus the Dr listed doesn't even deal with those types of issues. Fail.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: 727Sky

I am pretty certain that source is known for spreading misinformation. They obviously picked it up from Twitter, which does not make it authentic.

Indeed, any sources reporting on this are largely useless. It's entirely speculative and I'd say a deeper level of investigation has happened in this thread compared to the "reports" I've seen on the subject.

I still think its up in the air if this is a hoax or not. We likely will not know unless the leaker reappears or the media forces the issue. I think the best we can hope for on this matter, at this point, is that all this increased speculation on Clinton's health does force the media and/or Clinton campaign's hand to produce answers to alleviate people's concerns.

Not naive enough to imaine seeing any of that legitimately happening but never hurts to cross some fingers.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker11

I have paper copies of the medical records of my whole family. NONE of them look anything like this. This looks like someone typed it up in Word Pad. Plus, where is the gender, marital status, ethnicity, language spoken and any address information, which is attached to all the medical records I've seen. Total hoax, and they didn't even try very hard. Plus the Dr listed doesn't even deal with those types of issues. Fail.

The term "medical records" that keeps getting bandied about is technically erroneous. As erroneous as the Clinton campaign claiming they released "medical records" when it was just a letter from Bardack claiming a clean bill of health.

Several posters in this thread have experience with medical reports that differ from yours. Additionally, some google searching will produce reports that look remarkably like the alleged leaked documents.

Not saying you are wrong, just want to shine some light on some precision of language and remind you that your experience is not neccesarilly universal.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

I was wanting to know this too. I don't use Twitter, myself, so I'm completely unaware of the terms of use.

I'd like to know if the supposed leaker violated terms of service doing what they did. You would assume if the leak was valid, then they would absolutely have grounds to terminate the account due to unlawful activity, I imagine.

But if the leak is fake, do they have any legitimate grounds to remove it? Does it matter if it is real or not in the eyes of Twitter or in the eyes of the law? Any Twitter users here know the terms of use well?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Double

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: atomish

I suppose 125k would buy a really nice letter from a doctor, telling how healthy and into yoga you are.

Indeed, it would! However, I do not think Bardack is related to the NY hospital. I couldn't find any direct connection, anyway.

I do think it could be a totally different person/group being paid for their silence, though.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the Hillary campaign put this out there so talk of her actual health problems can be played off as loony.

Wouldn't be the first time they got out ahead of a scandal before it broke in the networks; not that that'd happen now...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In MY personal opinion, a total fake. I also have worked in medical offices as well. And I don't think that every medical record is universal, but I've seen my fair share and for something as official as something for a Clinton, I'd expect a whole lot more 'official' than that, even for a simple letter claiming a clean bill of health. But, of course you are also welcome to your own opinion and I respect your right to state it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join