It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

I was wondering today if she could possibly be on anti depresants, they can make you goofy, I know,

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very true. Anyone with access to patient files could, possibly, copy or remove files.

But if it was discovered, as it surely would if the information was made public, that person WOULD be arrested and face very stiff penalties. Their career in medicine, even clerical, would be done for good.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
What a load of diaper doodie... everything about it is histrionic and miserable...

just like that idiotic video going around of Clinton reacting to something and then looping it and setting it to scary music.

Where are the smart, honorable, fiscally conservative, liberty loving right wingers these days?

With the government over reach and double dealings, we need them more than ever... and instead we have slack-jawed, mean spirited racists making crap up and screaming.

Gads, you guys even got me feeling sorry for Clinton ... great job, once again.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I'm no hillary fan but if she suffered a concussion like the report said wouldn't have that made the news?Concussionso are pretty serious.I know I've had 3.

I take it you weren't interested in politics back in 2012, when Hillary crashed into a table head first? Welcome!
Here's the story: www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Why wouldn't they shop them to news outlets for millions of dollars?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Please don't blame this on "right wingers". There are many people in this thread who would love to see Hillary get taken down who are calling fake on this one.

Somehow, I think that would be one purpose for someone falsifying these documents - just so they have something else to blame on "right wingers".

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
At least one concussion of Hillary's is public record. Cnn link
a reply to: TDawg61

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Another good point!

I think we can be fairly certain these are fake. The wording even fits to what people are making up from the vids. Including the part about traveling with a medical team.

It would be extremely easy to type these up and take some photos.

They might be real - but I would be very surprised.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I'm no hillary fan but if she suffered a concussion like the report said wouldn't have that made the news?Concussionso are pretty serious.I know I've had 3.

It was in the news, she did suffer a concussion.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: ketsuko

Very true. Anyone with access to patient files could, possibly, copy or remove files.

But if it was discovered, as it surely would if the information was made public, that person WOULD be arrested and face very stiff penalties. Their career in medicine, even clerical, would be done for good.

If I had access to medical information on a Presidential candidate whom I thought was a danger to this nation, due to his/her medical conditions, I would release it and face the consequences...in a heartbeat! The needs of the many....

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

This looks fake to me, and I am no Hillary supporter. That being said, when a doctor uses a transcription service for his dictations typos are common, it happens. Even with software that dictates for you and cuts out the transcriptionist errors happen.

As hospitals were moving to full EMR systems, it was (still is in some places) common for a dictation to be transcribed, printed, scanned back into another system, corrected, printed, proof read, stored. ect.

it would be easy for someone to slip information out given how many times a document is printed then scanned back in because people just want to read it on paper not the computer. (talk about wasted money on paper and toner)

HIPAA is not a joke and if this is real, the person who leaked it could face up to 50k fine and 1 year in prison. and that is if you willfully do it to the average person. I dunno, if it is real I think it is one of those things used within a given department and should have been destroyed in a secured way or stored. each page could be an individual violation even if it is the same information, each place it is put publicly a violation as well.

if it is real... the person who did it is either really brave or really stupid. The laws broken alone will ruin your life and keep you from ever working in a medical facility again. Not to mention they are doing this to a major political family...

I wouldn't do it, and I don't know how I feel about it being done to anyone. Regardless of how much of a crook I believe them to be. I don't need to see her medical records to believe she is unfit to be president.

my .02

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I found some medical records on line that look similar

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Did anyone post this?

Lisa R. Bardack, MD

Boy, is she ever going to be ripping mad that her name is on those papers!!
edit on 8-8-2016 by tweetie because: correction!

Edited to Add: Clean bill of health; Aug. 1, 2015
edit on 8-8-2016 by tweetie because: added another link

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

I'm trying to analyze the implications behind what possible strategy could be behind this release, if it is actually some disinformation to muddy the waters, if you will. It is not common to highlight issues as sensitive as this, instead of automatic deflection from the issue.

This leads me to believe that this could actually be some "preparation" for something else entirely. Most notably that dementia would be about the only thing that could get Hillary out of prison, in the case that some compromising info is released.

Well you could be right about this especially with all the weird things going on with her recently. I wouldn't put it past them.

My gut is telling me it is a forgery. Even the low cost dictation devices that convert speech to text wouldn't mess up punctuation that bad as one poster suggested.

I also found it odd that the pic of the medical building supplied on twitter was from far away. Maybe to keep you from seeing the name on it? Anyone can take a random pic of a building and claim it is where Hilary's doctor is.

I guess time will tell.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
I found some medical records on line that look similar

Could you post any? So we can compare.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah, maybe, but it reminds me of the diatribes against Islam.

"There are loud, viscous animals taking over (Islam/GOP) and nobody from this supposedly noble (religion/party) is stepping up to denounce them."

Seems like many folks need some time out for serious reflection.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Probably will be a little "bad for business".

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
www.today.com...

“It did not result in a stroke, or neurological damage,” Dr. Lisa Bardack of Mt. Kisco Medical Group in New York and Dr. Gigi El-Bayoumi of George Washington University said in a joint statement released Monday.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

Exactly, let's give it some time. I'm checking around to see if I find any definitive info, I'll keep you guys posted if I find something.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I would not be a happy camper if I was the Doc. I highly doubt she wants to be pulled into a leak, real or not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join