It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was thinking the same thing.
"ask and you shall receive"
Some people will fake things for attention and lulz.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

All I'm saying is that the HIPAA regs mean nothing unless the employers choose to back them with their own in house procedures and security.

Everyone in our building has the basic training because even though only the one department actually is the department involved in printing those booklets for the cancer center and patients, our employer feels everyone should have the basic knowledge of the regs in case someone sees something.

That is part of our employer's in house security and precautions, but the HIPAA rules themselves have no standardized procedures that anyone has to follow to ensure safe handling of patient information. How the HIPAA regs are followed is in an house thing.

Your procedures would be different from our own, but you sound like you work around actual patients. I work in publishing and we are only peripherally involved as a printing contractor for a local cancer center, and that is only one of our in house departments at that.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

This is a fake. The wording isn't right and the lack of punctuation are MAJOR giveaways but I digress.

I think something is wrong with her and it is being covered up. However putting out phony stuff like this makes it hard on the real whistleblowers. This is someone looking for attention.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd

This is a forgery for several reasons. I know because I used to type dictation.

1. Where it states Present Complaint it should be Patient Complaint.
2. After patient complaint: it should say - patient presents with blah blah blah
3. The lack of comas and semicolons.

There are other tell-tale signs but you get the gist.

No 2 medical offices utilize identical formats. Trust me I have seen reports from many dozens of offices over the years. This report is spot on perfection, so all this leaves us is, is this real?

edit on 8-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Was the suspension of Hipaa for the Orlando shooting something you would have accepted, or was this a headscratcher to folks trying to come to grips with that regulation?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If true, here's a piece of irony.

Hillary Clinton created HIPAA.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Subcortical dementia sounds right.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Indeed. Access to what used to be high-tech, is now available to 5th graders. Hillary herself could have been one of the first politicians to utilize technology for the purpose of deception.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

How have you seen these reports? Please explain.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Exactly - we have our own internal procedures to protect information. No, we don't work directly with patients - just peripherally as you do. We need to contact doctor's offices occasionally due to workers comp, etc. Doctor's notes from employees who have been out sick, or forms for other insurance and disability, etc, need to be protected.

My mention of doctor's office procedure was mostly based on personal experience, not as much professional.

I just am a little sensitive regarding the legality of things, probably due to having family in law enforcement, and a close family member who formerly worked for an alphabet agency. I know I have a tendency to try to protect people from themselves.
It's the mama-bear in me, I guess.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Fake. I think an actual doctor for HRC would not use her real or full name on anything.

Think about it, otherwise we would be knowing exactly how all of these celebrities stay looking so young and healthy, with all the plastic surgery and procedures many/most famous people have. There are in house protocols for keeping things low profile.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hmmm..... We have a yearly follow up here. We need to look for pics of unusual bruising, but Hillary covers up well.

edit on 8-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd

This is a fake. The wording isn't right and the lack of punctuation are MAJOR giveaways but I digress.

Why does ATS botch the punctuation in thread titles? Maybe the same defective software used at this physician's office.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Was the suspension of Hipaa for the Orlando shooting something you would have accepted, or was this a headscratcher to folks trying to come to grips with that regulation?

That rolls it out into another piece of turf entirely ...

The crux of this argument I think is whether or not the regs themselves specify how exactly individual entities handle them and provide for their security when they have those records in house in terms of who has access, how they are secured, etc. My understanding is that the regs are more concerned with defining who and what is protected under HIPAA more than worrying about the safeguarding of the actual records in concrete terms.

And on the first count, I understand why it was done and I think there are plenty of times when government comes between humans and simple compassion. On the other hand, I understand why someone thought HIPAA was needed too.

I personally think we write way too many rules for life.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
If she is utilizing Medicare or any other insurance program, it is against the law for the doctor to use any name other than her real name.
Oh, gosh, what am I thinking....that's for us subjects, doesn't apply to the Dictatrix.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ReAdY2AsCeNd

I'm trying to analyze the implications behind what possible strategy could be behind this release, if it is actually some disinformation to muddy the waters, if you will. It is not common to highlight issues as sensitive as this, instead of automatic deflection from the issue.

This leads me to believe that this could actually be some "preparation" for something else entirely. Most notably that dementia would be about the only thing that could get Hillary out of prison, in the case that some compromising info is released.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm not cheerleading illegality.

But the regs don't specify how records must be handled, so you could just have them thrown in a box somewhere at some places.

So far as I know, we are not a government inspected facility, not that I am implying we have lax security, far from it. I have a pass badge that only lets me onto certain floors at certain times of the day just for one example.

But for someone to simply walk off with public records like that would not necessarily be all that tough. Sure, it's illegal, but not that hard to get away with initially necessarily.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I'm no hillary fan but if she suffered a concussion like the report said wouldn't have that made the news?Concussionso are pretty serious.I know I've had 3.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thanks...

I agree with the rules deal, having the feds in charge never did make me feel confident that my lifelong experience of doctor/patient privilege would be adhered to....

I don't want the feds deciding when my records are deemed to be ok to release under some fed approved suspension of their rules that are supposed to protect my privacy...

/rant....

on topic.. I still call fake, but would love to see an image expert get the data from the original source image... it may give clues as to the origin of this?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Hmmm..... We have a yearly follow up here. We need to look for pics of unusual bruising, but Hillary covers up well.

Hmm.. so the papers are not copies but rather different reports.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join