It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

By the way...what sources brought this to your attention?

How did you come to know of the Twitter account 'HillsMedRecords?'

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Someone went to great lengths to make sure a tweet from 'HillsMedRecords' was seen here on ATS and elsewhere on the internet

I'd be interested to know where else this is being discussed, and what's being said about it where ever.
edit on 10-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed tag

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Google: "hillsmedrecords"

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It's on snopes now as "Unproven"

Although there is nothing about the brain scan. Maybe you ought to submit that portion of what we found here to them and help them hoax the story?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

If you Google with a custom date range, there was nothing before Aug 8, the date of this thread.
But the original Twitter is gone now, so there is no way to confirm.

What gets me is the wording on those documents seems way too close to what was being discussed in other threads on ATS that same day.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yep. I agree.

There is probably a lot of truth to this hoax.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do you think they would report the hoax as Disinfo?

I don't. They're as bad as Factcheck.

Yet, that's exactly how this hoax was uncovered.

edit on 10-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
They sure do look similar. Good find. It looks like it could well be a hoax.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am laughing now, because ALL night FoxNews has been covering one topic after another that are in the top threads on ATS today. Even though other media are not covering it.

The next subject on Fox tonight - if Hillary should release her medical records.
The coincidence is huge.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Well, we have pushed news stories before.

In the missing Fukushima mega thread, there were many examples of discussions that were had in the thread that were later found almost word for word in news stories.

There was the big kerfuffle about the International Order of St. Hubertus and Justice Scalia's strange death that we sussed out here and then made it's way into the MSM.

It does bring a smile to my face when a friend comes up to me and asks me if I have heard about one thing or another and I can point them to threads here in which those very things were discussed days to weeks before being mentioned in the news.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I am laughing now, because ALL night FoxNews has been covering one topic after another that are in the top threads on ATS today. Even though other media are not covering it.

The next subject on Fox tonight - if Hillary should release her medical records.
The coincidence is huge.

Are they quoting any ATS members yet?

Maybe they should !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: efabian

I could be wrong...but this image looks suspiciously like this one I found after cropping the image and doing a google image search:

I really think someone swiped this and overlayed Hillary-info.

I do think there is something to the claims that Hillary has some hidden health issues. But I smell a disinfo-hoax here and I don't want good people to get caught up in it.

Thank you, this is what I was trying to get at last night. Everything in the image you found is exactly the same except for the text in the top right, where her information is. It looks different from the rest of the text in the original image.

I've given up trying to overlay a head shot since it seems to be futile at this point.
edit on 8/10/2016 by holyTerror because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: holyTerror

1 the eye sockets are completely different.

2 the center line is different, look at the lighter areas .... completely different.

3 your copy shows the sinus areas, the other did not.

Sorry, not the same image at all. Just an image of a person with the same condition.

The witch is a sick little puppy.

P

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Here they are.

Remember those spot the difference games. Away you go!

See!

Nice try.

P

edit on 10/8/2016 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Theer are some grammatical errors, and the wording jyst doesnt seem right to me, i worked in a doctors iffice for two years and our docs would record their visits into recorder the have them teanscribed after resdinf tjus it jyst doesnt feel like a doctor speaking to me

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Here they are.

Remember those spot the difference games. Away you go!

See!

Nice try.

P

paint me blue and call me a smurf but those do look like identical scans, one has had the contrast played a little.. but they're nearly dead on.

can you please highlight the area's that are different ?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Good job and thank you for posting without wasting more time. I would change your Topic name to:

Hillary Clinton's Medical records leaked - She Is Unfit For Office!

Maybe you should change your name to Elouina - Gullible, Will Believe Anything

It's embarrassing how many threads pop up each day claiming to have proof of something illegal or be the "final nail in the coffin". In your desperation you have forgone reason.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

What? We are comparing a printout that was photographed at an angle to an original pic. That's not my fault.

Sure, there are some subtle differences in contrast and differences due to the angle of the printout. But it's the same photo. Even the info on the left side is the same.

Look up other pics of brain/head CT scans. There are no 'subtle' differences from scan to scan.

Believe what you want. But, I think someone was playing a hoax.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Right you are, this is not to compare the brain scane, but rather the text of the scan:

The part that was changed/added to the "Hillary" scan is in the upper right portion of the scan; her name etc:

The text block that contains Hillary's name and other info is not formatted correctly. It should be right justified; in other words all of the text should be against the right margin of the photo, but it is not. It is left justified, meaning the left edge of the text is aligned. All other text in the "Hillary" scan and the one MME found is identical other than the upper right text box.

If I had the time, I would do a transparency overlay of the two and show that the brain scans themselves are identical. Even the black circle (in exactly the same spot, btw) covers the yellow circle in the image MME found.

The "Hillary" image is a hoax and MME found the original image.

The question of why someone would hoax such information is readily apparent to anyone who thinks critically.

Poisoning the well...look it up if you're unfamiliar with the term.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
It should be right justified; in other words all of the text should be against the right margin of the photo, but it is not.

The question of why someone would hoax such information is readily apparent to anyone who thinks critically.

Poisoning the well...look it up if you're unfamiliar with the term.

YES! And it also looks like numbers underneath her name and the date line are in a serif font.

And YES to that last part, too.

By the way, here is the link to the pic on the epilepsy website: Link to pic

I actually linked to it when I posted the pic originally, but unless someone right-clicked on it to open it in a new window, it wasn't clear where I found it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join