It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian>>> Hoax. Oh, the information and diagnosis may be( and likely is) correct, Hillary is rapidly declining mentally and physically. But they'd have no paper trail and every scrap of information and data would be destroyed and privately handled with strictest security. And if it was leaked, somebody would end up dead. That's just the way things are now, everything is top secret and withheld from the people. POTUS and top political leaders would never get elected or appointed if they were fully vetted.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Totally agree they are the same image.

I think the contrast difference is due to one being a printed copy. It appears that someone took the image from the Internet, edited the text in the top corner, printed it on regular paper, then took a picture of the printout.

The hoax image looks like a print on normal paper. Perhaps someone with more medical experience can clarify, but is it normal procedure to print a hard copy of an MRI or CT scan image for a medical file? I don't think a printed copy would be of any use to a doctor. It would cause too much distortion, and could not be medically interpreted. They always look at the original image, usually on a computer, or possibly on a photo-like medium. I know when I had things done I was given the images on a DVD to copy for myself, and to hand to my primary physician for records. They also keep the images in their system of course. But I don't think I ever saw one printed in real life.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Good thoughts.

I had to retrieve my mom's CT scans after she died. They were given to me on CD with software to view them.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Indeed, very good deduction. I too agree that the printout appears to be on regular paper.

If you look, every single bit of text is the exact same other than the upper right text block. That is obviously a different font and noticeably 'brighter' than the rest of the text; and this is not even mentioning the justification of the text.

Again, for reference:

I mean, it's the exact same image.

Very well done, MotherMayEye!

You should get mod applause for this contribution.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm convinced this is a hoax (Applause to MotherMayEye)...but I'm more interested in finding out if this was controlled opposition from the Hillary camp in order to distract and discredit some very serious (and very real) Clinton health issues.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks, Jaded! But your comment is applause enough.

*ridiculous cackle*

I'm so needy!

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm convinced this is a hoax (Applause to MotherMayEye)...but I'm more interested in finding out if this was controlled opposition from the Hillary camp in order to distract and discredit some very serious (and very real) Clinton health issues.

Me, too, IAMTAT. I'd still like to know from the OP who his/her 'sources' were. That info could tell us a lot about how 'poisoning the well' with disinfo works.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
You were all asking for it... and looking through some sources I found THIS:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

This little document was leaked about two hours ago by some supposed ex-employee of the clinic. If real this is going to have some pretty big implications on the campaign.

The person claims.... MORE TO COME... Truth? False? Let me know what you think.

Here's the link

twitter.com...

Fabian, you mind clueing us in as to where you first picked up on this? The hoaxer hasn't returned again so at this point I'm assuming they were found out or gave up.

It would be really interesting to try and figure out where this came from initially.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

Or, they've been "detained".

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: atomish

Or, they've been "detained".

Detained? I'm still not sure the hoaxer hasn't gotten a BONUS for all the poison they dumped in the well.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

Fabian, you mind clueing us in as to where you first picked up on this? The hoaxer hasn't returned again so at this point I'm assuming they were found out or gave up.

It would be really interesting to try and figure out where this came from initially.

I hope they come back to explain. I am curious too.
They just joined the forum 5 days ago. 2 days before this OP.
Their last post was 4 minutes after MotherMayEye officially debunked the documents.

edit on 8/11/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/11/16 by BlueAjah because: time zone - corrected time

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, the scans should be identical because they are the same brain. But I would expect to see more age related changes over 10 years considering Hillary's advanced age. The hills shills should love this.

The clot was what, 2 years ago? And the abnormality is from 12 years ago?

edit on 11-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

This little document was leaked about two hours ago by some supposed ex-employee of the clinic. If real this is going to have some pretty big implications on the campaign.

Here's the link

twitter.com...

I'm more curious as to where efabian is? They haven't posted in this since MotherMayEye busted this whole ordeal wide open. I mean..if we're on a conspiracy site, one can speculate, right?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Here's the link

twitter.com...

I'm more curious as to where efabian is? They haven't posted in this since MotherMayEye busted this whole ordeal wide open. I mean..if we're on a conspiracy site, one can speculate, right?

They have been a bit busy with some other project plus other work. You are welcome to think whatever you wish about any of this. Without this being confirmed by Hillary herself or her attending physician, all we have is conspiracy which we all enjoy so much.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Here's the link

twitter.com...

It appears to be a hoax.

I've gotten lots of communications from my own physicians and none of them look this... unprofessional. The language isn't that of a physician (and then there's the bad grammar and spelling error.)

Look at the department "header." It's not on clinical stationary and it splits the "director's" title at an awkward point. Hospitals and directors who have been in business as long as this one has know how to do professional typography.

This is someone with a word processor and a grab of Hillary's physician's title (without knowing how to format it) and cutting and pasting things from Wikipedia.

If she had this (and she does not), it would be quite evident. For one thing, she wouldn't be able to hold up in a debate - she'd have trouble with language (and I'm reading from the diagnostic pages on this) and would have shown other symptoms that come along with Transient Ischemic Attacks (early in my life, I worked in a nursing home as a health care aide. These mini-strokes are pretty obvious...although the patient rebounds they become progressively debilitated.)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

They have been a bit busy with some other project plus other work. You are welcome to think whatever you wish about any of this. Without this being confirmed by Hillary herself or her attending physician, all we have is conspiracy which we all enjoy so much.

It was satirical lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: elouina

They are not the same brain.
MotherMayEye found the other image doing a Google search.
The comparison image was not Hillary Clinton.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is really really ridiculous now.

The level of ignorance, complete paranoia and denial is unmatched.

You have someone posting an image which seems to show HIllary as suffering from sever medical issues that would.
"have some pretty big implications on the campaign"

It's then proven that was a fake, someone faked these documents.

Now, unbelievably, some of you are suggesting it was done by Hillary to hide her medical issues!

Say what!

A Trump supporter has clearly tried to post something negative for Hillary and even when he's caught out you refuse to accept that this isn't somehow Hillary's fault. Your biased hatred is blunting any common sense.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
A Trump supporter has clearly tried to post something negative for Hillary and even when he's caught out you refuse to accept that this isn't somehow Hillary's fault. Your biased hatred is blunting any common sense.

Nope. That's not "clear," at all.

An obvious fake was not made to make Hillary look bad.

An obvious fake was made to make Trump supporters look bad.

So it makes more sense that this was done by a Hillary supporter.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Here's the link

twitter.com...

They have been a bit busy with some other project plus other work.

I'd totally understand if that was the case, but the OP was on ATS yesterday. It just takes a minute to post the 'sources' they mentioned in the OP.

We need to get to the bottom of this so that the wrong people don't take the blame. Without those sources, some people are going to assume this was a hoax perpetrated by Trump supporters...

...Case, in point: Link to comment

Surely the OP doesn't want that, eh?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

Here's the link

twitter.com...

If anyone were TRULY speculating, they might be wondering why you are seemingly covering for efabian after tag-teaming with them in many posts over the last few days.

That and your continuance to push the hoax of the brain scan image that is fairly clearly debunked might get ones conspiracy senses tingling even more!

I don't feel that way. Just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join