It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Just to let everyone know - I checked Twitter and the new page with the CT scan/MRI is still down. I've been unable to find another one.

And, judging by the tweets that I keep seeing about her health, this issue just won't go away, no matter how much Hillary wants it to.

While on Twitter search for "Hillary's Health" and "Hillary's Records." This should be on their trending list!

I saw your tweet on the Ed Henry thing. You have a point about deplaning. She might be able to handle the steps down but not up.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sideysid
Fake - you can see the print of the paper behind it is an exact copy of the one on top by the spacing and sizes of the paragraphs.

Possibly because they follow the same format...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Fake - you can see the print of the paper behind it is an exact copy of the one on top by the spacing and sizes of the paragraphs.

The efforts to debunk this have been pretty weak thus far. I am still skeptical as to the veracity but the weak debunking and lack of the usual HRC defenders commenting makes me feel as if the leak may actually be authentic.

Especially following Khaleesi's comment. I'd love to hear more input from members with similar experience.

This is very, very interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

The efforts to debunk this have been pretty weak thus far. I am still skeptical as to the veracity but the weak debunking and lack of the usual HRC defenders commenting makes me feel as if the leak may actually be authentic.

Especially following Khaleesi's comment. I'd love to hear more input from members with similar experience.

The weak debunking could be due to the fact that the HRC defenders are not well versed enough to discredit the MRI with valid facts. (Out of the pay grade?)

Either way, if this starts to move here in ATS I'm sure the "go command" to deflect will be issued for sure.

Extra link just to refresh memory:

edit on 8/10/2016 by efabian because: clarification

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: dianajune
Just to let everyone know - I checked Twitter and the new page with the CT scan/MRI is still down. I've been unable to find another one.

And, judging by the tweets that I keep seeing about her health, this issue just won't go away, no matter how much Hillary wants it to.

While on Twitter search for "Hillary's Health" and "Hillary's Records." This should be on their trending list!

I saw your tweet on the Ed Henry thing. You have a point about deplaning. She might be able to handle the steps down but not up.

Weren't there a couple of times when Hillary didn't allow anyone to photograph her getting on (or off) a plane - not just the other day? It's nothing to be ashamed about. I don't think she understands that if she simply up and told everyone the truth about her issues that the public wouldn't be so darned opposed to her. She, imo, would be better off not running for POTUS (legal issues aside).

If she somehow gets back to the White House the stress of that job will make her health problems so much worse.
edit on 10-8-2016 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Well, one of her supporters just writes it off to "A year on the campaigne trail..."

That's all it is, nothing more don't you know?

I mean after all, she did manage to endure a grueling 11 hours sitting while being questioned.

There's nothing wrong with her health and any suggestion that there is...well that's merely propaganda.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

Just to be clear, I wish there was a better image. The image appears to be real. Is it Hillary's? I don't know. In my experience it would be difficult to put a different name on an existing image unless they had access to the system that generated the image. Changing the name WITHIN the system is possible I think but, printing an image and then changing the name would be difficult. Someone with more experience in looking into manipulating photos would be better at determining that. I know there are ways to tell if a photo has been manipulated but I don't have that ability.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fox News has a live feed to a Hillary rally (seems odd - didn't someone say she didn't have another one until October?). Anyway, They are waiting for her to appear and the music is - get this:

"Let's go Crazy" by Prince. I am not making that up.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Has nobody ever seen a medical record? Good lord, an office visit is two illegible sentences. Or it used to be. Now it's sometimes a couple of words muttered into a computer. This is funny.

Looks like it;s all dressed up in letter form ready to go on the - wait for it - INTERNET! What a joke.

HOAX!
edit on 8/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

Oh. I wrote that without reading the other posts. Everybody thinks it's a hoax. So never mind.

edit on 8/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Has nobody ever seen a medical record? Good lord, an office visit is two illegible sentences. Or it used to be. Now it's sometimes a couple of words muttered into a computer. This is funny.

Looks like it;s all dressed up in letter form ready to go on the - wait for it - INTERNET! What a joke.

HOAX!

Oh. I wrote that without reading the other posts. Everybody thinks it's a hoax. So never mind.

Apparently you've never seen medical reports prepared for the patient to hand to other entities. That's exactly what the pages depict. Whether or not they are the real reports of HRC is one question. Another question is whether the release is the work of her campaign---to simply smoke up the health issue---or by someone who just wants the truth about her health to be revealed to the nation.
As careless as she has been with her emails, who knows how these documents came to light? Maybe she "short-circuited" and left them accessible in a hotel room trashcan? There are lots of ways they could have made their way into cyberspace.
This is as funny as the kerfuffle about the LIAR signs at the convention. Supporters immediately cried "Photoshop" when the first images came out---and continued to cry "Photoshop"---even after it was proven beyond any sane person's reasonable level of doubt that a goodly number of Bernie supporters had pranked the signs with dabs of blue paint.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

This may be redundant and not helpful at all so please excuse me if it is, but I'm using my PC and if I right click on the image with my mouse and choose, "Open image in new tab," the duplicate is quite enlarged in the new tab.

Image link

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The problem with this is simple and basically already stated. The documents, especially images of them are far to simple to fake. But I do personally believe Hillary Clinton is unfit mentally and maybe physically to be President. Not just because I find her a vile, fowl and hideous person inside and out...but because of her history (blackouts, etc.) and her "need" to be President. And as it works with many other individuals and jobs...if you "need" it that bad, you are likely unfit to hold that position.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian

I could be wrong...but this image looks suspiciously like this one I found after cropping the image and doing a google image search:

I really think someone swiped this and overlayed Hillary-info.

I do think there is something to the claims that Hillary has some hidden health issues. But I smell a disinfo-hoax here and I don't want good people to get caught up in it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
So WHY does she need to be physically supported when she's standing?
www.gettyimages.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Fair. Too much questionable info up, might as well wait for some unquestionable information.

Note: I'm no fan of unsubstantiated allegations and propaganda.
edit on 8/10/2016 by efabian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I think that thismight be the case, quoting myself from earlier in the thread:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'm wondering if the Hillary campaign put this out there so talk of her actual health problems can be played off as loony.

Wouldn't be the first time they got out ahead of a scandal before it broke in the networks; not that that'd happen now...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I think that thismight be the case, quoting myself from earlier in the thread:

I'm wondering if the Hillary campaign put this out there so talk of her actual health problems can be played off as loony.

Wouldn't be the first time they got out ahead of a scandal before it broke in the networks; not that that'd happen now...

That is EXACTLY what I wonder if this is, too.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I looked at a blow up of your image and a blow up of the original. I am not certain. Look at the left eye area. They are definitely close but I don't know if exact. There also could be a slight change due to a change in contrast between the two images. Also look at the left side of the brain in the lower quadrant. I don't think they match up. It still might be different contrasts between the two pictures. Very hard to tell.
edit on 10-8-2016 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
By the way, this is the image I cropped (and I had to skew it to straighten it some) for use in my google image search:

To compare:

...just in case anyone wanted to replicate my search.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

I looked at your image and a blow up of the original. I am not certain. Look at the left eye area. They are definitely close but I don't know if exact. There also could be a slight change due to a change in contrast between the two images.

The other images I saw of head scans weren't really even close. This is too close, even if some detail is lost by printing and then re-photographing.

Don't let them trap you into believing a hoax. I really think someone is trying to discredit questions about Hillary's health. The same kinds of hoaxes happened with Obama's birth certificate. For the same reason, I believe.

Remember this? Link

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join