It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Interested in the Secret Space Program?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Do you remember this interview?

People forget this interview.

This guy isn't lying.

Now the narrative is all about the same thing.

It would make you wonder if you didn't really get this shizzle.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

And I agree with you.

I rented "A Special Q&A with Bob Lazar - hosted by George Knapp," which was released March 24, 2015, from Openminds.tv, and enjoyed it very much.

Here's the preview: A Special Q & A with Bob Lazar - hosted by George Knapp.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I don't read him as a liar but still think he could be disinformation mixed with truth and he could be unknowingly so.
Remember the movie about astronaut's that go to the moon but it is a hoax and they are drugged and conditioned with psychoactive substances and brainwashed into believing they have actually gone on a mission.

I believe though that the Apollo mission's were definitely real but also that NASA on perhaps the instruction of Langley and they on the instruction's of someone even higher retouched any photographic evidence of artefacts in order to hide them from the public but missed the odd thing (the NASA air brush monkey scandal in which private contractors were brought in to retouch the photo's and negative's before public release), here is one that I crudely self analysed that they mostly did air brush over but missed a lot, I have linked the part's of what I believe to be an extremely ancient incidence scene and highlighted in colour to show were I believe part's are associated to one another, to my eye's this is an overturned tracked vehicle near to a nose down possible craft of some kind, the caterpillar tread and one wheel is visible lying covered in lunar dust to the left of the overturned cab which itself is split into two part's spilling it's unusual cargo between the two halves and for me this indicates also very great antiquity for the human presence or a former human race on the lunar surface (perhaps almost identical to us and form the same source as we are? or we are a recreation/reseeding of an extinct race or we are the survivors of whatever wiped them out and it took us a very long time to climb back up to be able to fly aircraft let alone go to the moon again so we are still far behind were they were).
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Original
And another from another site showing possible skeletal remains' still in the hard/soft composite space suit that this person died in long ago with there right hand on there chest, the remains' of the chest piece and helmet are best preserves as the lower body is either missing or was less protected to the long exposure these remains have suffered over countless ages.
Original
right hand side bottom lens gradation cross (this is lower resolution than the partial close up I have highlighted.
files.abovetopsecret.com... (higher resolution is available on the net but ATS seems to have an upload size limit)

If you have not seen them this is another great one,
What appears to be a wrecked and also ancient vehicle, perhaps airbrushed out a bit as well with most detail lost thanks to that action.
it is a close up of this.
There was an astronaut whom told how he had a dream before going to moon that he was there and that he was in the lunar rover, they found another set of tracks' and followed them finding another rover with two astronauts in it like they were just waiting there for them (so body's ancient perhaps), he took a piece of the vehicle (so they obviously were not alive) to bring back for the scientists (so it was not a NASA vehicle), though he said it was a dream I think it may have been a partially resurfaced memory and that some if not all of the astronaut's were deprogrammed and hypnotised so as to not remember some of the detail's when they returned to earth, a bit of a spin on the plot of the Capricorn one movie but very possible.

OF course sceptical opinion should also be heard even though they constantly fall back onto "It's a rock" as there entire argument line.
This is far more recent from the Chinese rover.

And just a stocking filler that may make you think,

Now if there are remains' up there and perhaps even body's then it beg's the question what terrible cataclysm befell them, was it an invasion in which they were conquered and maybe even enslaved, was it a terrible war between themselves in which they destroyed there own civilization and could someone or something that is potentially a danger to us still be there and still be active to this day.

This would also be another reason for a secret space program, the recovery and reverse engineering of ancient high technology preserved in zero atmospheric condition's (there would still be crystalline break down of materials though due to heat and cold, particle bombardment and hard radiation as well as meteor splash from impact's elsewhere on the lunar surface which would rain down like bullet's.

edit on 5-8-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Removed as this part was not relevant and merely my misguided musing's.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A William Tompkins interview that is on-camera:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
While I think there is a secret space program, or at least tech that would blow the doors off anything being trotted out today as "cutting edge", I highly doubt Corey Goode would have been selected to be a part of it.

That man can barely form a coherent sentence or articulate anything of substance. He's a complete mope. Wilcock did a terrible job casting this guy as the Corey Goode character. This is not some of David's best work.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
there is probably not a secret space program. What happens in space probably does not stay in space either as there are so few people there that they are probed so far out of their butts that much cannot by its nature stay secret. Also the truth is, there is so much junk in space from us it poses a greater danger to our own technology then anything else there is no need to keep space ventures secret there is nothing but advantage to having it public because that means support and funding. The nazis did not make ufos and did not go to the moon either.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless
I highly doubt you have even watched the interviews.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
Reading the following transcript of the episode "William Tompkins Bio" could open up a whole new world for you . . .

In addition to building models of Navy ships which got the attention of the Navy and the general public, Tompkins was given the opportunity of looking through the 100-inch Mount Wilson telescope in California, and interacting with the astronomers who worked there. That led to:

. . . the Navy Intelligence again confiscating my dad and I, and took us down to San Pedro, and put together a package for me to go in the Navy and implement some program. I didn't know what it was.

Instead of going into boot camp right away, the Navy sent me to Vultee Aircraft over in Downey, California, just right in the Los Angeles area, which is now North American Space Systems.

The job there at North American was converting extraterrestrial communications systems and then making them work and then copying them.

spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

From the accompanying Description for the video:

Published on Mar 29, 2016

In this exclusive interview series, William Tompkins’ discusses his work for U.S. Naval Intelligence during the Second World War. He reveals that he was directly involved in debriefings by Navy Spies embedded in Nazi Germany’s most advanced aerospace projects. Some of these projects involved antigravity flying saucers that were capable of space flight.

Tompkins job was to design intelligence briefing packets based on the Navy spies debriefings, and to then deliver these packages to leading U.S. aerospace corporations, think tanks and universities for study and evaluation.

The following interview extract features Tompkins answering questions from Dr. Robert Wood and Dr. Michael Salla on the information he gained from the Navy operatives, the different corporations, universities and thinks tanks he traveled to, and some of the aerospace technologies that were being secretly developed by the Nazis during World War II .

www.youtube.com...

I had to look "debrief" up in the dictionary - it means to question someone about the results of a mission, or subject to prohibitions against discussing classified info, upon separation from a position.

Tompkins talked about different companies under the ground which were slave labor organizations.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
In the Cosmic Disclosure episode "SSP Think Tank with William Tompkins," Tompkins talked about the fact that planet Earth is almost a honeycomb - there are millions of massive caverns, and caverns within caverns, that is "bubble caverns" inside of caverns. Furthermore:

There are ancient extraterrestrial facility people, if you want to call them that, who have been living underground in massive caverns for thousands of years.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Corey Goode speaking about the caverns described by Tompkins:

David: Now, he also said – I just want to get your raw comment on this without interjecting my opinion – he mentioned a cavern that goes from California up past Oregon and then all the way over to Nevada that he says is one single, contiguous cavern.

Corey: Uh-huh.

David: That's a pretty shocking statement. What's your response to that?

Corey: Well, I've talked a little bit about the same cavern system. Part of it, we have submarines going in and out . . . going far inland into the United States, popping up in lakes.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
And Star Wars begins ..

Fake or real, eventually it will prob happen.

I heard some story about the military having 'non-terrestrial officers'.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
And Star Wars begins ..

There is talk about space wars in the Cosmic Disclosure interviews.

My understanding is that the reptilians are the aggressors in the universe.

Corey Goode talks about his most unpleasant experience with a fourteen foot white, winged, royal Draco in the episode "New Frontiers in the AI War" (AI = Artificial Intelligence):

CG: Well, to get there I really need to start at the beginning. When I was at Gaiam the last time for a week, shooting the first episodes, in my absence Lieutenant Colonel Gonzales was tasked to attend two major meetings in my absence. One of them was with a group that I had honestly refused to go and visit again, and this was the Draco Alliance Federation.

I had had a very, very horrible encounter with one of what is described as a White Draco Royal, which is a reptilian being that is 14 feet tall, has a vestigial tail, vestigial wings, and is extremely, extremely powerful. I have interfaced, which is what we call, as we've said before, communicating telepathically with nonhumans.

www.spherebeingalliance.com...

I have heard about humans communicating telepathically with nonhumans before - in the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, which every citizen should watch:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The next episode of Cosmic Disclosure will feature Clifford Stone.

The YouTube channel of The Disclosure Project founder Steven Greer has an interview of Clifford Stone posted.

From the Description:

Published on Nov 4, 2013

Sergeant Clifford Stone, US Army.

Sergeant Stone tells an amazing story about the history of UFO's and extraterrestrials dating back to the early 40's and probably before. General Douglas MacArthur organized a group called the Interplanetary Phenomena Research Unit back in 1943 to study this issue and it continues to this day. Their purpose is to recover objects of unknown origin particularly those that are of non-Earthly origin. They obtain field intelligence information and pass it on to those who are the "keepers of this information." This unit was thought to be working in conjunction with Bluebook but in fact was not.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
And Star Wars begins ..

Fake or real, eventually it will prob happen.

I heard some story about the military having 'non-terrestrial officers'.

Yes that was the Hacker with Asperger's a mild semi autistic type of condition which affect's many otherwise brilliant people often showing itself in poor social skill's and in more extreme cases causing a person to become almost hermit like and withdraw from society like many other psychological condition's though Asperger's is more of a neurological condition.
That Hacker Gary McKinnon is a countryman of mine and it was one of the rare cases in which I found myself liking a Tory (I am labour), that Tory was the then Home Secretary Theresa May (now prime minister) whom at least had the decency to stop an unethical extradition by the US of Mr McKinnon for hacking there system's.

To be fair he was the one that got caught and the extradition was merely about saving face as so many Idiot's had left there password's at default without setting them so according to mister McKinnon there were hundred's of other hacker's also accessing the system including Chinese and probably north Korean's (but was that a deliberate ruse).

Now here is the crux of that, the file's McKinnon saw may have been deliberate disinformation salted with real low level information for just such Hacker's to find and in order to protect the validity and value of that disinformation DATA in the eye's of the Other hacker's the US took the decision to make that extradition request (Even though surely they themselves knew it was unethical - but then is there anything Ethical about the US prison system, a system that make's a fortune along with private police forces rounding up the poor, often framing them and using them to make money from the state - costing far more than a welfare system and/or government subsidised well paying industry ever would).

The word's Non Terrestrial can of course also mean Naval such submarine crew's so?.

Personally I do think there is a Secret Space program but how advanced, well I do not think they have reached other solar system's though they may have sent manned secret mission's to the moon and even to mars (if there are artefact's there and I am certain that there are indeed such though the Moon and the very derided on this site Black Night satellite story would be definite target's for them to perform recovery operation's in order to try at least to reverse engineer what they could from the ancient technology - the engineer's would have had a hell of a hard time finding anything if they are as old as I think they may be that they could practically reverse engineer but maybe they were able to get some basic clue's nevertheless from the remains' they may have encountered, the Black night satellite also is not the thermal blanket, there was a thermal blanket lost by one shuttle mission but a thermal blanket does not look like a nose folding air craft orbiter hybrid with underslung hypersonic engine's like some ancient version of HOTOL with a delta wing like nose section folded down backward and under the main fuselage to deploy it's package/equipment/payload) and it's main wing's folded in.

missiongalacticfreedom.files.wordpress.com...
i1.wp.com...
theawakezone.files.wordpress.com...

There is a reason so many photo's are taken of an object and it is not because it is a thermal blanket dropped by an errant astronaut, I mean does it even look like a thermal BLANKET.

Think about it like this, long ago maybe there was a war, in that war which devastated at least the side on earth or both side's on earth if it as between two nation's like an ancient USA and USSR or CHINA, during that war weapon's were used and some of them were earth based system's that were used from orbit, this so called black night look's to me like an ancient military HOTOL and probably a Stealth type version as well, there are two obvious underwing engine's that remind a little of Concord's jet engine's, the air frame seems to have had a delta wing shape but the read section of the wing's folded in once the rocket' engine was deployed, the nose section with it's frontal wing folded down under the fuselage so that the nose point's backward toward the tail and the payload was deployed in that strange protrusion on top of the fuselage.

Blanket, there was one that THAT IS NOT A BLANKET, that is not for you I am just sick and tired of nonsensical argument's being used by extremely intelligent guy's to try to discredit this object that NASA or someone wanted a lot of Photo's of.

edit on 6-8-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Please Note:

I started this thread in General Chit Chat for a reason: I have no intention of debating you or trying to change your mind.

I can understand that. I just hope you don't get suckered into donating for another vacation that was paid for by fans.

Although, he should stop calling it "disclosure". It's not disclosure if you provide no evidence.
edit on 6-8-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
While I think there is a secret space program, or at least tech that would blow the doors off anything being trotted out today as "cutting edge", I highly doubt Corey Goode would have been selected to be a part of it.

That man can barely form a coherent sentence or articulate anything of substance. He's a complete mope. Wilcock did a terrible job casting this guy as the Corey Goode character. This is not some of David's best work.

I wouldn't discredit someone based upon their speech skills. That is REALLY shallow.

However, Coorey Goode's military career was in the army national guard in some sort of tech field. www.linkedin.com...

If he was in the secret space program, where did he find the time to learn all these modern tech skills?

It looks like most of his life has been from tech job to tech job.

If he was in the secret space program for a short time, how did he gather ALL this information, and then was let go to do normal human work for the rest of his life. Or at least until he started up with david wilcock?

None of it adds up and I think people in this thread are ignoring their own rational because Coorey Goode's stories are intresting and exciting.

In other words, I don't think people want to even consider him being a fraud.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I have not been following your argument but this caught my attention, anything conspiracy that asks you to pay is one step away from cult and half a step away from outright fraud, should not be allowed in a field that is supposed to be free for all and also smack's of exactly what you say, a guy making money whom probably does not believe half of his own material and is just capitalizing and exploiting what he regard's as a market, probably has other site's on other subject's and also uses other Monika's.

Now having not looked at his sight I can not pass judgement and am only generalizing but that does make me suspect it may not be all it claim's and is probably a pile of betty swollox if you will pardon my turn of phrase, this is a real subject and for lively (and often infuriating) debate there are few places as entertaining or enlightening as free conspiracy site's such as ATS or a few others I could name so that is a very good point, he may have collated idea's from other people as a simple way of making money and be claiming them as his own, not the first time nor the last in a world of money sign's.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am really impressed with William Tompkins. May I suggest you make a thread about this particular subject and take pure info and leave out secondary sources...esp Wilcox because he as the source turns off many people....regardless of your views. Research the name...add some videos with commentary and any collaborating documents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join