It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Interested in the Secret Space Program?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
There is a website called Gaia.com that offers internet television, by subscription.

One of the programs is called Cosmic Disclosure. The host is David Wilcock, who has been conducting interviews of a whistleblower from the secret space program, Corey Goode, for the past year.

The interviews continue, and now there is another whistleblower who has come forward, William Tompkins.

William Tompkins is in his nineties now. His career began when he was a teenager who made models of Navy ships that included specifications which were classified.

Corey Goode has a website which publishes the transcripts of these Cosmic Disclosure interviews.

Reading the following transcript of the episode "William Tompkins Bio" could open up a whole new world for you:

David Wilcock: I'm glad you're here for this one, because this is going to blow your mind. You're about to see a biographical sketch of William Tompkins, an aerospace engineer, who has come forward as an insider with exclusive knowledge in a wide variety of aspects, specific data points related to the Secret Space Program that we have been disclosing in the show that I have here with Corey Goode.

I want you to see this now and get into the details of all the amazing intricacies of William Tompkins' illustrious career. Check it out.

Narrated by William Tompkins:

I had, for whatever reason, been interested when I was a kid, nine years old, in building Navy ship models.

spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

What secret space program? Have you ever heard of the "Tuesday-men"?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Gaia.com shows up on my Facebook news feed a lot as a sponsored advertisement. I do not know anything about them and I have never clicked the advertisement to find out what they are about. Do you know much about the company? Their headlines always seem interesting, I just do not like clicking on things that show up on Facebook.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

I don't know much about the company.

But I rely on these interviews I'm encouraging people to familiarize themselves with.

I do have to post one criticism.

When the interviews are posted, the Description that goes with them always say when the interview is first webcast, but never when it was recorded, which irritates me quite a bit.

I sent an email to the website complaining about this, because I feel that they are doing journalism in giving a platform to a whistleblower. The reply I got did not satisfy me. I don't think I was taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No, and a google search did not enlighten me.

Do you care to explain what you're talking about?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
a reply to: Brotherman

No, and a google search did not enlighten me.

Do you care to explain what you're talking about?

I can't because its a secret that eludes even google

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Then it sounds like I should actually click the link and go see what they have to offer. They always seem to have a lot of interesting topics. Thank you for posting.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

David wilcock is an infamous hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It all depends upon what you mean by Secret Space program, both the US and Russia ran secret space program's and even the Public space program in the US, aka NASA has a very secret side, indeed many supposedly NASA mission's were really on behalf of the secret program.

If however you mean supposed space fleet's and interstellar craft, well to be frank I do believe that while they make great reading such theory's are 99 per cent fantasy.

The Real Secret space program's were primarily for military application's, spy satellites and other military missions and they were probably more advanced than NASA's project's and of course the SDI space defence shield has probably spawned numerous new technology's that may never see the public light of day which is a shame as I am sure that given the research that the US navy and Air Force made into there own respective independent secret space program's they must have developed some keen new advances that have sadly not found public application due to there secrecy.

The supposed meeting with ETs by US president's I think may be a half truth but beyond that it is pure speculation.

Beyond that is the US more present in space than the public know, the simple answer is YES, it is a matter of high priority for the US to be so especially in the face of growing capability by formerly weak non space empowered nation's such as China and even north Korea, controlling space around the earth and having asset's in place that can neutralize your potential opponent's is a necessity especially in today's less than certain world and the US military and government new this as far back as the 1950's when the Soviet's gave them a very nasty fright with sputnik 1 so it is far more than likely that beyond the public face of NASA there have been non public military manned space station's and far more satellites than the NASA project's alone, of course how many mission's by the space shuttle were really to repair non NASA installation's and of course that was yesterday's tech with the military space program being likely 20 years ahead of NASA's capability's in most field's (but less concerned with human safety).

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

No, he's not.

He's a tenacious researcher into lost science.

The only criticism I have of him is his sometimes lack of humility.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

You're welcome.

I must say that I have not watched much of what's on that website, which is a lot.

I watch the interviews I'm talking about on this thread every week, and look forward to the next episode, which will always appear on Tuesdays at 6:00 AM EDT. I say that to emphasize how important these interviews are, in my opinion.

I also recommend David Wilcock's Wisdom Teachings, which are really about alternative science.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I just did some searching around for this stuff and came across a Wilcock interview with Corey Goode. His story seems like something out of science fiction, but I noticed that when Goode paused to recall something specific he looked up and to the left - generally considered to be a sign of someone trying to remember something that happened. I don't know whether he was trying to remember what happened, or to remember the story he has been telling.

Interesting at any rate.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

He's from project camelot.

Do yourself a favor and look up

"David wilcock hoaxer" or liar and you will see why he is considered a liar. He has been doing this for so long that he can't even keep his lies straight.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

If you want wisdom from a liar. Have at it.

Alternative science? You mean pseudo science?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
. . . the SDI space defence shield has probably spawned numerous new technology's that may never see the public light of day . . .

You're talking about the Strategic Defense Initiative, right?

That is discussed in the initial interview of the series, Season 1 Episode 1 "The Message for Humankind":

DW : On your website, you've mentioned that there are five factions within the secret space program. Could you quickly delineate for us what those five factions are and just a little bit about what each one is like that makes them different from the others?

CG : Sure. I'll start with the oldest, which is “Solar Warden”. They were started back in the late '70s, '80s, during the SDI, “Strategic Defense Initiative “- I think is what that stood for - just before and after Reagan. And then we have the ICC, the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate, which is corporations all over the world that have representatives in a super-corporate board that control the secret space program infrastructure that they have out in space, which is massive. We have Dark Fleet, which is a very secretive fleet that works mainly in the outside of the solar system. We have various BlackOps Military secret space programs that we put into one group. And then, we have this Global Galactic League Of Nations group that was somewhat of a carrot that was offered to all the other nations to have them maintain this veil of secrecy about what was going on in outer space by giving them a space program and giving them a narrative of “There's certain threats, or possible invasions, we need to come together and work together.” And at the one facility that I visited a couple times, it looked very much like the TV show "Stargate Atlantis" where you had a real laid back environment, people walking around in jumpsuits with patches from all different countries off the world. They are almost completely outside of the Solar System as well.

spherebeingalliance.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Project Camelot is another excellent resource.

Obviously, you and I disagree.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here is a clip from a Jeff Rense interview of William Tompkins:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
His story seems like something out of science fiction . . .

Yes, it does, but my understanding is that there is much truth in science fiction.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I see that Jeff Rense is offering free MP3s of interviews of William Tompkins:

www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join