It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Interested in the Secret Space Program?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
One of the programs is called Cosmic Disclosure. The host is David Wilcock, who has been conducting interviews of a whistleblower from the secret space program, Corey Goode, for the past year.

The weekly interviews on Cosmic Disclosure continue.

At this point in time, Corey Goode has gone public with his family on YouTube.

He also conducted a contest for tickets to a secret space conference, and he has posted an interview with one of the winners.

This lady has shared her account of getting a mind-blowing education after her experience of seeing a blue orb:

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Astr0's posts were certainly interesting.

He built up credibility by telling some members that certain objects would be viewable at certain times. And they were.

I don't know if I believe everything he says. But he's certainly an enigma.

posted on Sep, 20 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

That raises a red flag for me; technology can be used to set people up to believe a paid, or mind-controlled, disinformation agent.

Personally, I need to see a whistleblower being interviewed in order to evaluate credibility.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots
The interviews continue, and now there is another whistleblower who has come forward, William Tompkins.

William Tompkins is a regular guest on the Jeff Rense Program. In fact, it was on Rense that Tompkins first came forward to the public.

There are several excerpts of their discussions on Rense's YouTube channel. On Rense's website, there are several PDFs of supporting documents from Tompkins' career at Douglas Aircraft Company. There is a page on Rense devoted to Tompkins' testimony that is continuing to be updated: "UFO-ET InterStellar Spacecraft Propulsion Technology Disclosure."

Here is the latest interview excerpt:

One can understand how secrecy is maintained when infrastructure is underground and out of site.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sgmueller

Hey i too was a space pilot since i was 3 as part of the terrestrial tyke training program to fight the martian threat. Trained on nullis like your father but then got transfered to dickum air base where my assignment was to penetrate uranus with my co pilot Phil McCraken.

Im on temporary leave due to a bout of space intestinal parasites i contracted while being david wilcox's trenchmate on europa. We all called him Big D.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join