It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've finally gotten around to posting my UFO pictures!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Could someone help me to get my photo up ?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
Could someone help me to get my photo up ?

Click on this icon at the upper right of the page:

And then click this icon from the drop-down menu:

...which will take you to ATS's version of an image hosting site. You can upload images there, and then use the URL's provided by that image hosting site to link the photos to your posts.

You get three options of URLs for posting, but I almost always use the first option, which is "BBcode for use in post", which has the format [piϲ]filename.jpg[/piϲ]

edit on 2016-8-8 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
An out of focus dot, how wonderful!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 00018GE

And how mysterious. We still no nothing compared to how much there is to know.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 00018GE

And how mysterious. We still no nothing compared to how much there is to know.

True, but this out-of-focus dot looks much like an camera artifact that can occur due to a combination of a "brokeh" (the blob from a camera caused by an light source being out of focus) and the diamond-shaped aperture plate that is inside of many cameras.

Considering the OPs image could be replicated as this type of camera artifact, I would say there is a decent chance that we CAN know what this is, and it may not be that mysterious at all.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Exactly! Since we can't be 100% certain, it remains a mystery. Amazing, for such a simple "problem".

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Exactly! Since we can't be 100% certain, it remains a mystery. Amazing, for such a simple "problem".

Right. The actual source of the light is a mystery, unless the OP could tell us exactly where he was filming on what date and time.

However, we do know that the diamond-shape and even the exact "baseball infield" shape (half diamond, half circle) is caused by the camera aperture plats, and we do know that out-of-focus stars will appear to "morph" and wildly change color.

We know that every part of his sighting can be attributed to viewing a scintillating star (or maybe a planet, under the right conditions) zoomed and out of focus through a camera.

Granted, because we don't know 100% for sure that it was a star, we could attribute it to a more mysterious explanation, such as it being an angel from heaven, a giant flying jellyfish, a trans-dimensional portal, or alien spacecraft. but we don't have any evidence that those things can look like what the OP's images show -- or even if they exist. However, we do have evidence that similar camera artifacts exist that matches the OP's sighting.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Personally it seems like a camera defect. Did you see what you saw through the camera with your own eyes?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

SAMUS! SUPER METROID!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stevenbond

I don't post much on here like I use to but I had to log in for this.

I've seen something very similar years ago when I lived by the Kennedy Space Center. It was late at night around 1 am. It caught my eye because of the bright color and it was just sitting there. I watched it for a few mins and then it lie rally just took off and disappeared. I got a bit creeped out and called a friend to tell him what I just saw. I use to go outside all the time late at night and watch the sky over the space center to see what else I could see. I never saw this particular object again but I did see other strange things happen late at night out there.

Great pics and thanks for sharing!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join