It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've finally gotten around to posting my UFO pictures!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi, ATS. I've been lurking for a couple years now, and in March of 2015, I legitimately saw an UFO. None of the following pictures have been doctored in any way. A little background from me. So on March 11, 2015, I was sitting on my porch in Minneapolis, smoking a cigarette, around midnight, when I saw a very different light in the sky. I love watching the sky at night, identifying planets and constellations, even the occasional meteor shower and satellite. This "thing" was, from what I could tell, about 4-6 blocks away from my house, a little bit above the tree line. It was so much brighter than any star I had seen, and was acting very strange. It didn't make any noise. It wasn't an airplane, or a drone, as the actually shape of the UFO seemed to be morphing and changing colors. I called my brother out of the house because I literally couldn't believe what I was looking at. I'm posting this on ATS so you guys could help me debunk and/or hypothesize on what this object is! I'm so excited to finally post this, it's been on my mind for so long now! Appreciate any comments you guys might have, Thanks!

edit on 4-8-2016 by stevenbond because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stevenbond

Interesting.

Anything else? Did it move?
Thanks!

AB

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This is the first time I have looked at a ufo photo and audibly said "What the # is that?". These are great photos, Thank you for posting them!! I look forward to reading peoples theories are with this.

You say it's close to the tree line? Could it have been some sort of electric thing?
edit on 3-8-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Nice - By chance did you get any video of it? May I ask why has it taken so long to post these? Thanks! Looks very cool "inside" the blue area.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes in fact it did! After watching it hover around for about 10 mins, and taking photos for another 10, I sat back down to watch it for another couple of mins as it slowly moved away from me into the trees. I thought about running through the neighborhood after it, but I really did not want to lose visual, because it was seriously so mesmerizing! It moved out of view in about 2-5 mins after it started moving.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

This "thing" was, from what I could tell, about 4-6 blocks away from my house, a little bit above the tree line.

At that distance the object would be really really small, about the size of a toy drone.

The photos look like a lot of focusing and lens artifacts.

Was this object in moving? It looks like by using the background stars it was.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx

My brother did get some video of it, but since it's been so long, I can't find the SD card that had it. The video was mostly shaky and very unfocused too, but I still kick myself over not putting it on the PC.

And I don't even know why I haven't. I've posted 3-4 of these pictures on facebook/instagram and have shown almost everyone I personally know, but never on a site like ATS. I guess I just finally couldn't handle it anymore and got around to doing it. The couple of beers I just had might have played a part in my decision making haha

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

For the time that I was watching it, it wasn't moving eratically, but just hovering there. I honestly ran through every scenario, including it being a drone, but the lack of noise, and the morphing of the actual object was just so ridiculous, that I couldn't believe it was one! I mean, we brought out binoculars, and this thing was literally morphing in its own skin like nothing I've ever seen before! If it turns out it was a drone, then oh well, but I've seen my fair share of drones, and this just was so unlike any drone I've ever seen

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Do you have general background noise near you? Traffic, airplanes, etc..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Really small aliens?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Really small aliens?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Dude.....

Those might be the coolest UFO photos I've seen in years.

Kind of looks like a... Metroid hahaha

I have also seen stuff like that one, and something like an orange fire zooming from end to end of the beach at the horizon... That second one was maybe some military thing.. whatever it was was so freaking insanely fast..

And I've seen the black triangle or a version of it.. It was freaky beyond belief in fact I just got scared mentioning it haha..

So I believe there's some weird stuff in our skies, but..
it's just that I've seen so many bad photos and so many hoaxes it hasn't caught my interest in years and years..

So your pictures while I can't tell what they're of are good enough to rekindle my interest.

very cool

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

You mean he wasn't real? Seriously good pics though op

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If you look at the final photo..the one with the highest resolution, the answer is obvious!

The shape of the wings confirm that this is definitely a Klingon Byrd of Pray. It could be from the future, from a great distance away, or was stolen from the Universal lot in Hollywood. I'll leave that determination up to smarter people than me!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I had a buddy see a similar one off of stpete beach, he got picks,, but they were really grainy, he thought it looked like an illuminated jellyfish w/o tentacles. It appeared to pop out of the water and float off at wind speed.

We thought it could have been a bioluminecent jelly that fills up with a gas, like an evolutionary step up from the inflated sail adaptation used by the portugese man o war to travel with the wind.?

Oddly it sounds like it, and looking up some jelly species, I noticed this weird 4 loop pattern in their body.
Not sure if its from distortiin of pic, but that pattern jumped out at me in one of those shots.

Regardless, cool pics, thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

They (jellyfish) do have that pattern,but some how I doubt its one

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

haha i can see the resemblance, but im in minnesota, so there are no jellyfish around for a couple thousand miles in any direction

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Maybe they're space jellyfish that glow? Who knows =)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topato

Maybe they're space jellyfish that glow? Who knows =)

well to be honest I've seen 3 people on ATS talk about floating jellyfish in the air.. Like plasma or something..
Doubt I could find those experiences easily though

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Did it move away? Disappear? Or did you just walk away? (Sorry if you have answered this but I can't see where).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join