It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've finally gotten around to posting my UFO pictures!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Thanks for the video. That was kind of interesting!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Topato
a reply to: stevenbond

Maybe they're space jellyfish that glow? Who knows =)

well to be honest I've seen 3 people on ATS talk about floating jellyfish in the air.. Like plasma or something..
Doubt I could find those experiences easily though
Floating Glowing jelly fish or . . . . . . Intelligent beings from another star system or dimension or other time in a seemingly limitless universe/multiverse/who knows verse. Honestly, what makes more sense? That there are Bioluminecsent jelly fish that can somehow defy gravity and fly through the air at high speed or that it's a visitor or perhaps a non human resident of our own planet. You mat think "oh, no! It couldn'the non human intelligent life, because, . . . Reasons.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Neither of them make sense, honestly.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

Floating Glowing jelly fish or . . . . . . Intelligent beings from another star system or dimension or other time in a seemingly limitless universe/multiverse/who knows verse. Honestly, what makes more sense? That there are Bioluminecsent jelly fish that can somehow defy gravity and fly through the air at high speed or that it's a visitor or perhaps a non human resident of our own planet. You mat think "oh, no! It couldn'the non human intelligent life, because, . . . Reasons.

what? lol

I can't come back to this thread.

I was referencing other posters who said exactly what you just said. I never said what I think about that.

@Soylent

thanks for the images and video man.
I see it.

edit on 4-8-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You mat think "oh, no! It couldn'the non human intelligent life, because, . . . Reasons.
I don't think "oh, no! It couldn't be non human intelligent life", maybe it is, but I think it's millions or perhaps billions of times more likely to be something else, not because alien life doesn't exist as it very likely does, but because the odds are stacked up in favor of objects seen in the sky from Earth being from Earth, if they aren't stars, planets, meteors or other astronomical objects.

The unsolved murders in New York City last year could have been committed by aliens, and it's not impossible, it's just not the first conclusion I'd jump to for that or for other unexplained things.

All I see in the OP video is an out of focus light.

originally posted by: stevenbond
It wasn't an airplane, or a drone, as the actually shape of the UFO seemed to be morphing and changing colors.
That is no basis for ruling out a drone, because drones can flash different colored lights and stars can appear to do the same in a process called "scintillation". Both can also appear to morph and change shape due to photographic effects you seem to be totally unaware of, so learn more about photography before jumping to conclusions. You can watch the videos Soylent posted for starters. Stars and planets can also appear to move and someone else posted a video of Venus here, dipping below the treeline. That was actually caused by the Earth's rotation, but in the video it did look like the "UFO" flew below the treetops, so appearances can be deceiving and if you think the object is actually morphing then you have been deceived by camera artifacts.

edit on 201684 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
This is the first time I have looked at a ufo photo and audibly said "What the # is that?". These are great photos, Thank you for posting them!! I look forward to reading peoples theories are with this.

You say it's close to the tree line? Could it have been some sort of electric thing?

I'm sorry...but HOW are these great pictures? Google the word "bokeh" and you will see hundreds of images like this. I find it baffling that you areold enough to post articulately ona forum but have never seen an out of focus light source.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

Really? So am I wrong to assume that you feel it is logical to assume that we are alone in an unlimited (as far as we can tell) universe?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Well, firstly... we don't know if the universe is finite or infinite, so there is no such "as far as we can tell, it is unlimited".

Secondly, yes, you are wrong to assume that. How you could infer in any way, shape, or form that I was implying anything related to us being "alone" is beyond me... I was merely stating that the posited explanations made no sense whatever. We might be alone for all I know, or we might not be. Either way, it is mind-blowing to think about.
edit on 4-8-2016 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

Really? So am I wrong to assume that you feel it is logical to assume that we are alone in an unlimited (as far as we can tell) universe?

I'm not sure how you go from someone saying "I don't think the OP took a picture of a space jellyfish" and then jump to the conclusion that he meant "I think we are all alone in the universe".

I, for one, feel that life in general is almost certainly common in the universe, and other intelligent beings almost surely exist. However, I still think that the OP captured blurry images (a photographic "bokeh") of a scintillating star or planet, and the shape of the object was an artifact of the diamond-shaped aperture plate -- as I outlined in two posts on the previous page.

Speaking for myself (I can't speak for 'logicsoda'), even though I think the OP's images looks like camera artifacts and not an alien spacecraft, space jellyfish, nor even a super-secret military craft, that doesn't mean I don't think there is other intelligent life out they, because I do think there is probably other intelligent life out there.

edit on 2016-8-4 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: Vector99

Really small aliens?

Yep The Atacama "Alien
www.livescience.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I, for one, feel that life in general is almost certainly common in the universe, and other intelligent beings almost surely exist. However, I still think that the OP captured blurry images (a photographic "bokeh") of a scintillating star or planet, and the shape of the object was an artifact of the diamond-shaped aperture plate -- as I outlined in two posts on the previous page.

But there must certainly be flying baseball fields in other dimensions.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hello? Time? Direction? Elevation? Without that the sighting is meaningless.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

One last post for here.
It does indeed look like you were correct.
in case I didn't make that clear by thanking soylent for his thread contribution.

cya round

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Almost certainly a bright star. You say that it slowly moved away behind some trees, which (to me) is probably due to the Earth's rotation making it appear to move. The odd shape that can be seen in the photos when zoomed in is almost certainly the lens aperture of the camera/video recorder itself. I have seen this dozens of times before.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mogget
Almost certainly a bright star. You say that it slowly moved away behind some trees, which (to me) is probably due to the Earth's rotation making it appear to move.

Those are my thoughts exactly of the motion as described by the OP. I meant to mention that motion in my post about the shape of the light/camera aperture on the previous page, but I forgot.

The OP said that as he was watching it for 20+ minutes, it dipped slowly below the tree line. That sounds to me like the motion of the sky caused by the rotating Earth. The sky moves quite a bit in 20+ minutes. Just consider how far the Sun moves in 20 minutes at sunset.

edit on 2016-8-5 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Very nice photos!

*What if I tell you readers out there that the portal is open and none of you even noticed it.

Try using your infrared camera (Surveillance). just wait and be patient. they usually avoid the camera but you'll see them.

Believe it or not is up to you. for me, its very entertaining...scared the crap out of me initially but I got use to it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

that 4 loop pattern are actually individual brain centres !

so they have 4 brains controlling their body

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Phage beat me to the Digital Focus artifacts explanation..

Sorry, pin point of light digitally blown up and out of focus, not a UFO based on that alone, the shape is digitally created so that also means nothing..

Sorry to also be the bearer of bad news but its such a well known issue with digital camera's especially in the UFO communities..

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
some sort of garbage, especially phrase about 2-5 minutes. dude appreciate your and other people's time do not think of seconds haughtily
edit on 8/8/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc
Phage beat me to the Digital Focus artifacts explanation..

Sorry, pin point of light digitally blown up and out of focus, not a UFO based on that alone, the shape is digitally created so that also means nothing..

Sorry to also be the bearer of bad news but its such a well known issue with digital camera's especially in the UFO communities..

The shape of those sorts of camera artifacts comes from the shape of the aperture -- not due to being enlarged digitally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join