It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bohemian Group

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I work for a very large insurance company and I took a call from a man in reguards to an accident when he started going on and on about this thing called the Bohemian Group. I had never heard of it before and then he started to explain who they were. The man said this group meets every july for 2 weeks in San Francisco in Samona County California. He says they go there to worship satin and owls and other weird things. He says some very powerfull people are apart of this group including former presidents and important members of the media. He says this group is also working towards some sort of new world order. When Bill clinton was coming out of office he asked the people of the Bohemian Group if he could run for another 4 years and they told him no and that if he did they would kill him. He also said the reason he knows all of this is that a reporter from ABC was able to get in to this restricted place and observe this stuff and then was able to escape from the compound and report it to his source. The man indicated that these people are not very happy about the reporter and because he was able to get info to his source they let him go. If they would have caught him he would be dead. The man also said this was one of the richest groups in the world worth over 2 trillion dollars.
he says there are 3 levels of this group according to money and power
the first is :
Rich old money
Middle old money
New old money
The man says that our current president is not even in the top level of this group. The man said he had a military back round and had all sort of knowledge about the government and the plans they have for a New World Order. I was just wonder if any one else knew anything about this group.

Al77zzz

Bohemian Group

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The man who infiltrated the bohemian grove Was not a repoter. His name was Alex Jones.

See www.infowars.com... and click the grove.

Also Bill clinton couldn't run for another term because there is a 2 term limit.

National geographic released a picture from the old days of the bohemian grove.
www.infowars.com...

this is not new info....

[edit on 19-1-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
First off, I love this stuff. But I do have to wonder whether alpha males, and indeed alpha corporations would wander around a grove, re-enacting what are essentially ancient rituals.

You would think that in 2005 the risk/reward scenario would outweigh such a gathering, certainly in public, certainly guarded.

I cant see Bush Jnr having the brains to follow ritual, and cannot see Ronnie doddering about in a multi-coloured, updated KKK rig.

Mmmmm, now if I were in the richest global cartel....I'd have probably pulled myself out of last century.

I know that power elite groups exist, thats plain old human nature - hang with those like you. ....even if they are repugnant.

The question is "Why would they be prancing about like a bunch of luddites?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I think you will have alot better luck researching the term Bohemian Grove instead of group, also look into Molech, that will explain the owl. Creepy stuff, don't let the skepticists deter you, there is always more to the story if you know where to dig.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here's another link to some things on this group.( I'm not sure of the
validity of this site mind you).
Personally if I was some rich powerful dude I could think of better things
to do with my time

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The Bohemian Group

very interesting subject

watch the video clips on infowars.com and one has something about Bohemian Grove

[EDIT]

www.bilderberg.org...

The Bohemian Club's Annual Summer Encampment came to a close here Sunday, ending a two-week retreat for the rich and powerful that President Herbert Hoover once called "the greatest men's party on Earth." The club's famed annual gathering has been held for more than 100 years at the 2,700-acre Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, about 70 miles north of San Francisco in Sonoma County. This year's event drew in notables such as former President George Bush, Texas Gov. George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, retired Gen. Colin Powell, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Dow Chemical Chairman Frank Popoff, as well as actor Danny Glover.

The men gather to celebrate what they call "the spirit of Bohemia," said Peter Phillips, a Sonoma State University sociology professor who wrote his doctoral dissertation on the Bohemian Club.

"This is a place men can go and hang out with people who are similar to them," he said.

The annual gathering near the Russian River, which was first held in 1879, starts with the "Cremation of Care" ritual, in which the club's mascot is burned in effigy, symbolizing a freedom from care. Members also perform several plays, and gourmet food and expensive wine are plentiful.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The annual gathering near the Russian River, which was first held in 1879, starts with the "Cremation of Care" ritual, in which the club's mascot is burned in effigy, symbolizing a freedom from care. Members also perform several plays, and gourmet food and expensive wine are plentiful.

"Cremation of care"....I saw this mentioned or posted very recently somewhere...might have been here on ATS, not sure. It was mentioned in an article/post that was critical of bush's character/lifestyle...imagine that!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherish
"Cremation of care"

Alex Jones touched on this aswell,
he thought it was funny that is was named "Cremation of Care" when it shows a mock human sacrifice to a Owl God

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenspider
The question is "Why would they be prancing about like a bunch of luddites?

Because their lives are so lavish, and decadent they need something to entertain themselves. It's a good 'ol boys club for good 'ol boys that are beyond free masonry

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Anyone who hasnt seen Alex Jone's video on the Bohemian Grove need to see it. I have it in .mpg format so send me a message if you want it and I can send it to you. Very interestingly creepy stuff...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Illuminous]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
Anyone who hasnt seen Alex Jone's video on the Bohemian Grove need to see it. I have it in .mpg format so send me a message if you want it and I can send it to you. Very interestingly creepy stuff...

I recommend watching it too!
its excellent how Alex Jones manage to seek in to the Grove, the Bohemian Grove footage is what got me into the New World Order conspiracy theories

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I recommend watching it too!
its excellent how Alex Jones manage to seek in to the Grove, the Bohemian Grove footage is what got me into the New World Order conspiracy theories

Really? I cant even pinpoint what really got me into the whole NWO/Illuminati conspiracy. I learned about most of it before Alex Jones. But now that I have really payed a lot of attention to Jones, my aspect and view has widened. After listening to Alex Jones every day and watching all his videos, he makes some very good points, and uses actual documentation to prove his points. Jones is making some ground breaking discoveries and Im suprised he is still being broadcasted, and Im truly suprised he is still alive with the info he has acquired.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is why i prefer Jones to Icke.
Icke makes interesting claims too, sadly he says he sits on all this "evidence" but really fails to prove his point. Im not saying all of Icke work is misleading or incorrect, he just fails to back it all up.

Icke stated in "Children of the Matrix" that for years he has been saying about the bohemian grove and secret meet up, but really, the only time he mention it was after Jones inflitrated the gathering. All Icke stated was "secret meetings" not "bohemian grove".

Jones doesnt say something, unless he can back it up or prove it

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This is why i prefer Jones to Icke.
Icke makes interesting claims too, sadly he says he sits on all this "evidence" but really fails to prove his point. Im not saying all of Icke work is misleading or incorrect, he just fails to back it all up.

Icke stated in "Children of the Matrix" that for years he has been saying about the bohemian grove and secret meet up, but really, the only time he mention it was after Jones inflitrated the gathering. All Icke stated was "secret meetings" not "bohemian grove".

Jones doesnt say something, unless he can back it up or prove it

Oh I agree to the fullest about your view on Jones. David Icke, simply, is a nutcase, in my honest opinion. Why do I think this? Simple. At one point he claimed he was Christ. Also Icke is set on bloodlines, but this isnt why I think he is crazy. He says these bloodlines (the elite, which are very real, as you know) are shape-shifters, who can go from human form to reptilian. This is where I think Icke is a tool of the NWO, he takes information that IS believable, that others have already covered (Myron Fagan, Jim Marrs, Alex Jones ect...) then he adds the reptile spin to it. Which makes it insane. Its insane to me because, Bush is part of this Bloodline, as Icke states. I am related to GW Bush, actually pretty closely, but not personally. His great-great grandfather was a Pritzl, which is my mother's maiden name. You can see proof of this at www.pritzl.net... scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see it. And truthfully I have never shape-shifted, or seen anyone shape-shift. So if I have some of the same blood as Bush, and he is a shape-shifter according to Icke, couldnt I potentially shape-shift? I dont know, but it all seems #ing crazy as hell. Aside from the reptilian theory Icke has, he follows the same structure, Fagan and Jones have followed.

Anyway, I think Icke is a tool to dis-inform the public. To take the acutal story, and mix it with science fiction. This makes it 10,000 times more rediculous to people who dont even believe in the simple theory to begin with. All deception and all a plot.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Im suprised he is still being broadcasted, and Im truly suprised he is still alive with the info he has acquired.

He's probably still alive because he has so many fans/followers, and has said that he will NEVER commit suicide.
Thus if he is ever found dead he will be even more dangerous to the NWO, because those that were on the fence about him will be convinced.

They can't kill him, write a fake sucide note(or force him to write one) like they did to Gary Webb recently.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It may just be me, let's face it, it probably is just me but....I'm certainly very curiuous about how this came up on the phone while talking to someone about an accident claim.

While kooky and scary things may go on during the Bohemian Grove week, it's highly possible that the man on the phone with you is unstable, not a man with military background or a friend at ABC.

To be honest, it sounds to me like this guy is fairly unstable. Halfofone makes a good point, considering the two term limit why would bill clinton even make this statement? And no the bohemian grove does not have the power to do away with the two term limit, the citizenry would freak out.

I think there are truly some odd things about the Bohemian Grove, but I also think this guy who was on the phone with you is most likely unstable.

IMO of course and as usual.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone

Im suprised he is still being broadcasted, and Im truly suprised he is still alive with the info he has acquired.

He's probably still alive because he has so many fans/followers, and has said that he will NEVER commit suicide.
Thus if he is ever found dead he will be even more dangerous to the NWO, because those that were on the fence about him will be convinced.

They can't kill him, write a fake sucide note(or force him to write one) like they did to Gary Webb recently.

Oh I have thought of that, believe me I know what problems his death would cause for the New World Order. Kind of like Bill Cooper, he was "violent" and "resisted arest" and was killed by the police, who were serving a "warrant." That was a fairly smart way to dispose of Cooper on the NWO's part.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Kind of like Bill Cooper, he was "violent" and "resisted arest" and was killed by the police, who were serving a "warrant."

I was going to mention William Cooper too. He was an easy target because he wasn't that high profile, unlike Jones. However, I think that the death of Cooper has actually served to make his works/message more well-known; an unexpected boon from his unfortunate death, may he R.I.P.

But "They" are not shy about knocking off high-profile figures if there is no other choice. Look at JFK... And the silly thing is that the majority of folks disbelieve the Oswald theory, but there's nothing we can do about it because the real perpetrators are faceless, so to speak. That's why they control things from behind the scenes. Anonymity carries immunity.

What's my point? Just this: Alex Jones had best watch his back. And if our favorite conspiracy theorist is picked for "erasure", there won't be a lot we can do about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
What's my point? Just this: Alex Jones had best watch his back. And if our favorite conspiracy theorist is picked for "erasure", there won't be a lot we can do about it.

true,
although I belive that it is much more benificial to keep him around as far as "they" are concerned.
He is very smart, he deals with stuff that he can prove and so it is hard for them to discredit him. He has his theorys but they are off base slightly I think. So they let him be, for now.
The true conspiracy will never be proven until it is too late, because once you touch the truth they put 2 bullets in your head and call it suicide.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Illuminous,
Please send that footage my way I would love to see this stuff. I hear it is really freaky

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join