It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bohemian Group

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Spiderj,
The man I was talking to went on about all sorts of weird stuff for about and hr. All I did was call him to talk about his claim and this guy just went on and on about this stuff. He also mentioned things like there being and alien underneath the white house for years. I did find some info reliable but other info just sounded to far fetched.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Some people take little bits of truth and go too far.
decide for yourself the truth as I'm sure you have been doing.
This guy sounds unstable

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
Some people take little bits of truth and go too far.
decide for yourself the truth as I'm sure you have been doing.
This guy sounds unstable

and what would you be reffering to??
Alex Jones?

*reads over thread again*

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
no this nut on the phone from the origional thread.

I love Jones.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
this guy was kind of crazy but I mean some of what he had to say really did make sense. At least the stuff about who was in the Bohemian group and what they did while they were there. I had this conversation over a year ago and I dont know when alex jones came out with his story but the whole thing was just kind of creepy when I found out there was some truth to what the man was saying.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Jones went in there during the Summer of 2000. I think he is personally safe until he really gets his hands on something scandalous from the inner workings on the hierarchy along with tangible evidence.
Don't you think his manner works against him? He tends to exaggerate and push really hard.

The Bohemian Grove appears to be one more recruitment, screening, consensus forming and solidarity reinforcing event/ritual. There is a powerful component of the plutocracy who likes all the ancient ritual stuff. They also like to operate on several levels simultaneously, hence the mixture of activities at Bohemian Grove. They have nastier, more secretive "events" as well but you only get invited to that after you have been observed, profiled, "groomed" if necessary and thoroughly checked out.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by revengeogmakhno
Don't you think his manner works against him? He tends to exaggerate and push really hard.

The Bohemian Grove appears to be one more recruitment, screening, consensus forming and solidarity reinforcing event/ritual. out.

Yes Jones sounds sometimes like he's trying to sell something but I think that just comes from his absolute fustration with the ignorance.

I agree with your recrutment remark, Indeed there is a grooming aspect to all secret societies, most notable freemasonry.

Jones has not come up with anything truely damaging to the NWO (for lack of better term) when/if he does, it's game over before he can get it out there.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Halfofone]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Jones has not come up with anything truely damaging to the NWO (for lack of better term) when/if he does, it's game over before he can get it out there.

Well...
According to Jones, he has faced phone calls threaten him to keep away and he has apparently been "roughed up" before.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Well...
According to Jones, he has faced phone calls threaten him to keep away and he has apparently been "roughed up" before.

Alex has been arrested, threatend, and Im sure beat up to try and silence him. Im sure they are devising a plan to remove him, but how it will be accomplished without public recognition, who knows?

His death would cause an uproar in the conspiracy world, and I have a feeling it would move people to get off their asses (myself included) and start a movement. I wish I had the guts and motivation Jones has. I would be out there everyday fighting this great fight. Unfortunetly I can only convert peoples minds one person at a time. Although one person at a time would take a while, I have succesfully opened at least a dozen peoples eyes...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Although Jones hasn't pulled anything huge out of the bag, he has enough of a following that shutting him down would be noticed.
Maybe we can see Jones as sort of a canary-in-the-mine. If they take him down, it is a signal that the screw is definitely getting another turn.
The other thing is that he has picked fights with people like Mike Ruppert and even given Sherman Skolnick the cold shoulder and I think that is counter-productive. I am generally glad he is doing what he is doing but he is also a real loose cannon!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
His death would cause an uproar in the conspiracy world, and I have a feeling it would move people to get off their asses (myself included) and start a movement. I wish I had the guts and motivation Jones has. I would be out there everyday fighting this great fight. Unfortunetly I can only convert peoples minds one person at a time. Although one person at a time would take a while, I have succesfully opened at least a dozen peoples eyes...

His death would resort in the conspiracy world standing up and taken action and reveal the plans of the new world order movement. I for one would be apart of it

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
but how it will be accomplished without public recognition, who knows?

it can't be. he's on the radio for 6 hours a day, from 11am-2pm and 8pm-11pm.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about this club. I know a few people belonging to this group VERY well - if I were a guy - I'd be member too (Oh I know I'll be yelled at by everyone for that comment). This really is simply an exclusive men's club that happens to have many promiment, weatlhy, powerful people among its members. Of course there will be discussions regarding religious and political concepts at these places - whatever would these people talk about otherwise.... we are all typing away about it here - so it really is no different than what is taking place on discussion boards such as these - except that there are no three course meals being served among towering redwoods and outdoor theatres and musicals to entertain us here.

Please don't believe these rumors about NWO.... It's not that at all.

[edit on 21-1-2005 by katou]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What I'm waiting for is a rally call from A.J. to band together and act. As eccentric as he may be, I admire him greatly for his passion, his drive and his commitment to a cause that exposes him to ridicule, persecution and may even bring him personal harm. If I could carry a camera even, I'd be there.

A.J.'s got the balls to actually do what we only talk about.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I agree on that point, despite his many shortcomings, Alex is out there doing it and that takes courage and doggedness.
(unless he is part of one of the truly most elaborate disinfo schemes in history and I don't buy that)

Katou,
I think you are downplaying an important dimension to how the "NWO" works. Most of its operations are within and by organizations that have a visible and "harmless" or at least unaffiliated purpose. The Bohemian Grove could exist without its NWO purpose. So would the masons, the Jesuits and the CIA for that matter but each of those and others are infiltrated and utilized by the NWO. Why should they operate within organizations that put them plainly out in the open?

I'll give you another example, I personally know people who have attended the Bilderberger meetings. As individuals, these people are not mass murderers, they are just very ambitious, arrogant and have politics I don't like. They are on the fringes of the controlling system and don't grasp what is going on but they still serve their purpose and reinforce the wider agendas.

Bohemian Grove is not essential to the NWO but it is useful to them. If the Grove was not there, they would accomplish what they do there by other means.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
What I'm waiting for is a rally call from A.J. to band together and act.

He is calling NOW! listen to his radio show.
we must all do what we can to wake others up. if you wake 10 people up and they each wake 10 and so on, then it would be something. The numbers of people aware of their surroundings these days is growing. Just afew years ago A.J. would get calls from people telling him he was a nut, or crazy. Now he NEVER gets those calls.
The tighter "they" squeeze the more we fight back.
It's happening NOW don't wait till it's too late.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by revengeogmakhno
Bohemian Grove is not essential to the NWO but it is useful to them. If the Grove was not there, they would accomplish what they do there by other means.

To be honest,
the bilderberg meeting is more important to the new world order movement then Bohemian Grove. But the Grove does play its part in the whole master plan.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
But what part does it play exactly? Is it a first-step recruiting ground for bringing men in power into the fold? Is it truly a sacred site of some sort, existant before the advent of modern American society, and they are obliged to go there to conduct their rituals? Having the elite meet there would provide the double-bonus of covering up any rituals that go on there as "harmless antics of the eccentric elite", as well as testing possible candidates for their acceptance into the fold. Say you have an up and coming media "baron", you could test his malleability and (lack of) moral/ethical/religious character - i.e. his suitability. If he's going to be a trouble-maker or resistant, you could put him on the list of those whose advancement/success will be blocked.

It would be interesting to research into the history of the site itself. Did the native Americans revere/shun this site?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I cannot remember way the spot is sacred, but its where the illuminati is believed to carry out their rituals. I will have a browse around the net and contact afew sources to see if they can share any light on you

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I found a site with studys of the areahere that mentions it as being a sacred site, but it wasn't partticularly informative.

Here's the homepage www.sacredsonoma.com...

and a crude map outlining "ley lines" www.sacredsonoma.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join