It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior GOP Officials Exploring Options if Trump Drops Out

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Trump has refused to endorse Paul Ryan the highest ranking GOP member . That's the very definition of division.
No one needs to make up a thing. The truth is playing out on the world stage and tv sets across the globe. Jesus who needs fiction. We have reality.

Ryan refused to endorse Trump. Tit for Tat. And now the GOP us "upset."??? LMAO!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
a reply to: UnBreakable
As for the GOP, I wonder if this is how dictators feel when they know they are about to be deposed

What in the world are you talking about? Trump is a business man whop has never been in to politics. He's done nothing to you. Hillary on the other hand....Then we have hard proof the DNC and media have worked together to rig an election and you claim TRUMP is the dictator? Honestly, are you brainwashed or what?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
In all seriousness, I thought someone had resurrected a necro thread. We saw this headline periodically all throughout the primaries too.

Would Trump drop out? Maybe, but at this point, I'll only believe it when it actually happens thanks to seeing this story popped up in the news so often.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know, but the truth is that I never took Trump seriously with the record he had in previews elections of intentions of running but dropping out.

This time unless is all a charade working in favor of Hillary he is here to stay.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Reports are saying that if they can force Donald Trump out, they would have to get the delegates to vote again on an alternative . I would guess the alternative would be Ted Cruz, who is even more unprintable than Trump. Cruz is further right than Trump, and has religious ridiculousness built in to his campaign platform.

Unfortunately, even if the GOP were to get rid of Trump, alternative candidates aren't necessarily a better choice.

Cruz now would be brilliant, they could claim that kicking Trump out was an act of God, and divine proof that Cruz should be president.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Eegads (ye gods!) save us from your followers!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Reports are saying that if they can force Donald Trump out, they would have to get the delegates to vote again on an alternative . I would guess the alternative would be Ted Cruz, who is even more unprintable than Trump. Cruz is further right than Trump, and has religious ridiculousness built in to his campaign platform.

Unfortunately, even if the GOP were to get rid of Trump, alternative candidates aren't necessarily a better choice.

Cruz now would be brilliant, they could claim that kicking Trump out was an act of God, and divine proof that Cruz should be president.

As I recall Cruz was Anointed by GOD. Hard to argue with that. Glenn Beck said so....

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

www.inquisitr.com...

This is almost better than Palin....

edit on 3-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Well if Trumps behavior in the last weak does not have everybody questioning his current mental state then that would be a great surprise. That as he falls further behind that he might rage quit to avoid the humiliation of crushing election defeat is completely within Trumps personality. So the GOP has to prepare.

Trump is either cracking under pressure or is throwing the election and acting like he has lost his mind on purpose. Does anybody really not think this at this point?

It's amazing how easily the media manipulates people like yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

lol!! You skeerd?

Being wrong is only scary once you look back and see how wrong you were.....
can you deal with it?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Good! I saw it when it was only 11 ousted. I just did the early voting for my State's State primaries and County elections, so I'm hoping something similar happens here (doubt it though).

I'm realizing just had badly my "side" is lacking though. We need to be fielding candidates in every single position, but a lot of the positions are unchallenged.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Why?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

ONCE they do it's too late,WE WANT someone to FIX it.
He said he could ,he has NEW ideas on how, LETS give him a shot.
IF YOU'RE RIGHT you're right.
The MILITARY will NOT carry out boneheaded ORDERS.
Trump hasn't got enough variables to do anything, so now he's selling...and sticking his foot into his LOUD ASS mouth.
THAT I can deal with I have heard enough people in his back ground over the years I don't buy He's any kind of racist ,just JADED from an ivory tower.
He IS essentially a 'POINDEXTER" to those of us on the crass side.
BUT NOT A LAWYER this time.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Well if Trumps behavior in the last weak does not have everybody questioning his current mental state then that would be a great surprise. That as he falls further behind that he might rage quit to avoid the humiliation of crushing election defeat is completely within Trumps personality. So the GOP has to prepare.

Trump is either cracking under pressure or is throwing the election and acting like he has lost his mind on purpose. Does anybody really not think this at this point?

It's amazing how easily the media manipulates people like yourself.

Yeah it sure is. I guess the media manipulated Pence to break with Trump for the second time this week and endorse Ryan. I am sure the media has manipulated Pence to start putting some space between himself and Trump because Trump might drop out. The media also manipulated the GOP defections for Clinton yesterday. Manipulated the GOP to begin looking at a Trump exit. Manipulated Trump into fighting with Gold Star family members, fire marshals, the GOP and got him confused about what was going in Ukraine. That media they sure are good.

We all know the, your just sheep, being manipulated, confused comments backed by zero facts are pretty much the sign that you have no way to provide a logical, fact filled disagreement and have simply given up. Look I know it is hard to come up with a way to defend a guy who has gone completely off the rails. Their is no way you can claim Trump made some smart moves this or even moves that were not completely bonkers. He is either doing on purpose to get out or he is melting down and should get out.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

As I recall Cruz was Anointed by GOD. Hard to argue with that. Glenn Beck said so....

www.nowtheendbegins.com...

www.inquisitr.com...

This is almost better than Palin....

Pence broke with Trump again today and went full on endorsing Ryan. I would have no doubt he would like to separate from Trump and put his hat in the ring for the job if Trump walks away. The problem being that if it does not happen before Sept 1st they may not be able to get a name on the ballets in all 50 states.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What do they do about the ballots? Trump is locked in on them right? Or is it the Republican party who gets on the ballot, and they're free to change that around however they want until election day?

I am fairly certain the Party is on the ballot and they can change the candidates. They cannot just change him out unless they have a rules meeting and/or he steps down.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

A Congresswoman has started a petition demanding that the GOP require Trump submit to mental health evaluation.

www.change.org...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder DSM IV Criteria:

Definition: A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements);

(2) Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love;

(3) Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions);

(4) Requires excessive admiration;

(5) Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations;

(6) Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends;

(7) Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others;

(8) Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her;

(9) Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

For more information, click here: www.emedicine.medscape.com/

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

If that happen that I doubt it, then all presidential candidates and politicians in position of power including the supreme court justices will have to get evaluated from mental health too.

Equal opportunity.

The irony.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

As it stands now, I'm voting for Donald and I think he'd make a very good chief executive for the nation. Chief executive is what he does, and he'd bring along excellent people (at least as compared to the people Obama brought - and Hillary would bring).

Yeah, OK.

Let's let him try at a lower level position first - - and see how he does.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes, like a group therapy session at a local mental health facility. See if he can get through those talks without being tackled and sedated... and move up from there.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Actually those traits seem to fit most politicians, and people who pursue positions of great power, perhaps even the congresswoman herself.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join