It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The father of a Benghazi victim destroys CNN's Costello's attempts to deflect for Hilary.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
I am doubling down on trump. Hillary clinton will never receive my vote. The more they keep trying to shove this down our throats the more e are going to uncover everything about this united states.

Same here. Trump isn't perfect. In fact you'd have to classify him as a human being. Unlike the fictional character he's running against. (Hillary)
edit on 3-8-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: spelling fix

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Donalds apology will come right after everyone in the media apologizes for the last decade of so of being nothing but a bunch of mouthpiece whores for whatever the elite want them to push.

You could make the argument that these people("reporters") have actually more blood on their hands then most politicians.

I know, I know, they are just doing their jobs. Brainwashing people and spearheading the downfall of society.

Decade? You must be young. The press has been lying to us since the beginning of the 20th century, and it's been really bad since about 1913 or so...they've just been hiding it better, and had better things to hide behind, like the cold war and other bullcrap, illuminati creations. And yes, I absolutely believe there is a conspiracy in this world of a small group that has been attempting to create a one-world gov't.

Which wouldn't be bad at all, except for the gov't these creeps want to inflict on us. The Nazis might have lost the battles in WWII, but criminals like Allen Dulles pretty much imported all of the WORST of the Nazis, into our gov't, with nefarious schemes like Operation PaperClip, and the way Dulles populated his cold war anti-communist agents, by just hiring Bernhard Gehlen to continue the spying he was doing in WWII. So everything we HEARD about Russia for the last 75 years, was filtered through ex-Nazis. Isn't that reassuring?

And those are just two examples of the nefarious stuff our beloved gov't has got up to. Few americans know about 'operation gladio', and the ones that do, think it's only about financing terrorist gangs consisting of anti-communists. When the fact is, the Vatican and Mafia were involved to traffic heroin for the CIA, to FINANCE the above mercenaries. There's a reason why, in 2001, the Taliban had pretty much eradicated the opium crop in Afghanistan. In 2010, the NYTimes reported that there was 'a record opium harvest' in Afghanistan. If you think that's a coincidence, you're still asleep to what's really going on and has been going for the last 75 years...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Introvert seems to be one of these paid trolls.

A pro-Hillary Super PAC has admitted spending $1 million to employ an army of trolls to “push back” against users of social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram who criticize Hillary Clinton.
Correct The Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project admitted in a press release that it pays young people to pretend to be Hillary Clinton supporters, and claims that 5,000 unsuspecting social media users have already been “addressed” by the PAC’s mercenary social media warriors – with the promise that many more will be “corrected” in the near future.

This is a felony, Hillary should be in jail and not running for President.

Has the State Department released a smoking gun in the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal? In a thread from June 2011, Hillary exchanges e-mails with Jake Sullivan, then her deputy chief of staff and now her campaign foreign-policy adviser, in which she impatiently waits for a set of talking points. When Sullivan tells her that the source is having trouble with the secure fax, Hillary then orders Sullivan to have the data stripped of its markings and sent through a non-secure channel.
That should be game, set, and match, yes?
hotair.com...

As for the hearings, Clinton at least admitted the truth, when grilled.

/5. Contrary to her claims to have done “everything” possible, Clinton decided not to send help to Benghazi. Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA)’s gentle manner was disarming, his questions exemplary. And he forced Clinton to admit that she decided not to send the FES [Foreign Emergency Support] team to rescue Americans in Benghazi.

www.breitbart.com...

It's sad to say, but it seems the worst of us are drawn into politics. At this point, it seems like Trump is the only way to keep Hillary out of the White House. So he's going to get my vote.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nmaben

So could you be. Why does it matter if he is, or if any of us are? His opinions are just as useful to the conversation as yours, or mine, or anyones.

Introvert has his opinions, you have yours.
edit on 8/3/2016 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What a great example of the hypocrisy and double standard of the vermin Crooked Clinton Foundation's bought and paid for liars in the vermin liberal media. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I didn't catch this post.

As infuriating as I found his replies to me and the assertions he made, these kinds of accusations have no place here.

As a matter of fact I recall that ATS standards has forbidden these types of accusations in efforts to discredit members. It's childish and in many cases it is used as a cop out for actual substance in a discussion.

There's no reason to believe that introvert is a paid poster. He's been a member for quite a while and while I find many of his positions to be erroneous I wouldn't go as far as to say he's some kind of an operative.

People have certain beliefs for certain reasons. Whatever those reasons are their position in an debate is legitimate to them even if it isn't to you.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thats funny. I cant tell you how many times I looked at a user profile on Facebook that was bashing trump while supporting Hillary that was clearly a fake profile with no friends etc etc. Its a fact their are Hillary shills everywhere on social media.
edit on 4-8-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just reading these posts and i have only one question. Does that introvert guy work for the government?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Her whole tact was repeatedly to get him to say something negative about Trump they could then use as file footage saying see, BenGhazi, even a victims father wants him to apologize??!

They do that, get victims and family members to come live to catch them off guard. Screw the media and their make news ,agenda laden, manipulation.

hail to dude that would not go there.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
Just reading these posts and i have only one question. Does that introvert guy work for the government?

Interesting perspective. Not one single link to verify anything member said, amidst 4 pages of rebuttal posts.

Member posts

To members: We can review all of a members posts in a single thread by clicking on the drop down menu in the 'little green man' below member avatars. Select "Posts in Thread".
edit on 4-8-2016 by intrptr because: link

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182

A member doesn't agree with others?! MUST BE GOVERMENT PLANT!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: nmaben

A pro-Hillary Super PAC has admitted spending $1 million to employ an army of trolls to “push back” against users of social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram who criticize Hillary Clinton.
Correct The Record’s “Barrier Breakers” project admitted in a press release that it pays young people to pretend to be Hillary Clinton supporters, and claims that 5,000 unsuspecting social media users have already been “addressed” by the PAC’s mercenary social media warriors – with the promise that many more will be “corrected” in the near future.

This is a felony, Hillary should be in jail and not running for President.

As shocking as it is to discover this, it is unfortunately NOT a felony anymore. Obama issued an executive order in 2013 making it completely legal for the gov't to publish propaganda. Think about that...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
To: projectvxn,
Sorry you didn't catch it. I was simply making an observation. He certainly sounded like one of the Clinton bots. Don't belong here? That's just your opinion. Childish, there again, just your opinion. No substance, read it again.

To: nomoredemsorreps,

I agree, the felony part was about her emails. Sorry about that put it together on the Fly.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

*so say we all.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Sorry you didn't catch it. I was simply making an observation. He certainly sounded like one of the Clinton bots. Don't belong here? That's just your opinion. Childish, there again, just your opinion. No substance, read it again.

I agree, the felony part was about her emails. Sorry about that put it together on the Fly.

No worries.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Oh, and I completely disagree that one can't call a Hillary 'supporter' on ATS a shill. It's a proven fact, based on the DNC email leaks, that they have budgeted 1M$ during the primaries to pay for what essentially are shills to promote Hillary online. Who knows how much is budgeted for the actual elections? Certainly more. So no one can say to not accuse a supporter of the Democrat (for president anyway) of being a shill, since there are at LEAST 1M$ worth of shlling going on *somewhere* online.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join