It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The father of a Benghazi victim destroys CNN's Costello's attempts to deflect for Hilary.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PresidentTrump
Yes , apparently the next President of the US
See , I answered all your questions

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I wanted to ask you about what Sean Smith's mom, Pat, said. She said he told her in a phone call that the embassy had pulled out and when he asked why, no one would tell him anything. (The next day he died)

What do you think happened here? Did they know an attack was imminent?

edit on 3-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2016 by texasgirl because: Added more

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

My apologies. You did not make any specific claims that need to be backed up.

What you did do is use logical fallacies and expect me to believe you over a 4 star general, the former director of the CIA and 8 separate investigations in to the matter.

And after all that, the best you can say is stuff it. You should learn to leave out the emotions. They don't help much.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I think it's obvious that CIA runs the MSM. The "news" covers who and what they are told to. It's heavily censored. But the protection fluctuates between whichever party holds office. That's why when a Repub is in office, it's more conservative and when a demo is in office, it's more liberal. It gives the masses the perspective of balance when in fact, it's all engineered.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
May want to consider that Trump's people get to this guy....wouldn't put it past that bunch of scum bags.
Cheers.

Proof? Source? So this guy isn't speaking from his own volition, after Hillary said these Gold-Star parents are liars?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
In this interview on CNN with Carolyn Costello, the father of a Benghazi victim stands up to a bombardment of questions about Trump when he's there to talk about Hillary calling the families liars. This interview is just dripping with proof the media is deeply in the tank for the Democrats and Hillary. The interviewer tries on multiple occasions to steer the interview away from Hillary and on to Trump./ The father is having none of it and keeps talking about Hillary's failures and lies. Near the end, Costello asks him who he's voting for in an attempt to discredit his criticisms of Hillary. The last thing she asks him is if Trump should apologize to which he asks, "should Hillary apologize for calling all of us liars?".

Beaten, Costello ends the interview, clearly butt hurt.

And of course, the little headline drives the story by saying "Benghazi father announces support for trump".

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: seagull

When someone can give an educated opinion based on his own experiences, how is it, as you imply, meaningless?

Because they are not necessarily privy to all of the facts of the case. They can only speak from their own experiences, which may not reflect the facts of the current discussion.

Now my opinion can be safely disregarded...as I don't have a clue how Tier One operations work, or QRF units are deployed. But when someone who does know opines why disregard, unless it somehow doesn't gibe with your own?

My opinion on the matter is irrelevant. I was not there. I do not have access to all of the information. Neither does the other member.

What exactly are you disuputing? She has been proven to be corrupt behind a shadow of a doubt in my mind. Anyone who is sane and unbiased will draw this conclusion.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You're still asking me to prove something.

What exactly are you asking me to prove?

That there's an SOP for TIC situations?

That QRF teams should have been deployed?

That 12 hours is obviously too long for a decision to be made while people were dying?

What am I saying that is so unbelievable?

edit on 3 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

My apologies. You did not make any specific claims that need to be backed up.

What you did do is use logical fallacies and expect me to believe you over a 4 star general, the former director of the CIA and 8 separate investigations in to the matter.

And after all that, the best you can say is stuff it. You should learn to leave out the emotions. They don't help much.

What is interesting on your conclusions and opinions, in regards to "logical fallacies" is that you do not know what one is. Especially when you site your sources, and conclusions.

Your attempt at formal logic is an absolute hypocritical failure. Logic is based purely on statements and conclusions.

Since you are so well verse on logic, show us that format. I spent years at a University studying formal logic, here is my challenge to you.

Show us in formal logic your reasoning state your premise and conclusion, and base solely on syllogisms myself, and a few other will dissect your claims.

From what I have seen you are far from reasoning logically, but attempt to intimidate others with jargon from formal logic. You attempt to remove yourself from emotions, but fail on almost every level of logical reasoning.

Cheers
edit on 3-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I am doubling down on trump. Hillary clinton will never receive my vote. The more they keep trying to shove this down our throats the more e are going to uncover everything about this united states.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

That is beyond me scope of expertise and experience.

Speculation is all we have on that front.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Except for clear the AC-130 to fire. Authorize the team that was somewhere around one to two hours away to insert, actually, I don't know, have a marine detachment at the embassy in the first place instead of leaving it wide open for an attack...

No... No... Hillary and the state department couldn't do a thing...

That's easy to say in hindsight. You know, 20/20...etc.

But the investigations that took place told us that there was nothing they could have done to save them. The locals even tried, but most were dead by the time even the local people got to the embassy.

Don't be an idiot...or a liar. Clinton could have done a crap load of things that would have prevented or minimized the damage to human life in Benghazi. You are referring to a handful of minutes only. Like if a drunk driver gets into a car stoned out of his mind, a car with bad brakes on a icy night and runs some kid over. It is correct that once he saw the kid, there was nothing he could have done to save his life. He was already drunk, already driving with bad brakes and already on ice. But he could have done a whole lot just a few minutes earlier.

Then...during his trial with the parents of the dead child crying in court he is asked if he should have been driving drunk to which he responds..."What difference at this point does it make?". Another factual statement...he boy is dead. But the difference it could make is HANGING THE CAUSE OF THE DEATH BY THEIR NECKS UNTIL THEY ARE DEAD...or jailing them. THAT is the difference it makes AT THIS POINT!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
CNN, the Clinton News Network.

Their line of questioning would have agitated the majority of the human population but that man was too composed and like a pillar of steel for their tricks to work. His resolve from what Hillary did to him and his family and the nation is something to be admired. Trump wins again.

Trump needs to use this interview in a commercial...

How many times did he tell her he didn't know anything about the Khan business???

The Clinton controlled media has blown that entire thing way out of proportion...It is ridiculous, however, a lot of folks are wising up to what they are doing and seeking their news elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
May want to consider that Trump's people get to this guy....wouldn't put it past that bunch of scum bags.
Cheers.

Proof? Source? So this guy isn't speaking from his own volition, after Hillary said these Gold-Star parents are liars?

I was all "wtf" about this comment too. But I just chalked it up to one of Killary's lemmings playing on the internet again.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Hindsight would also say that during a 12+ hour attack, one has time to take action with assets in place unless you're completely incompetent... Which i'd say Hillary is at best.

I can't tell you how many times I was on QRF and we were able to respond to a TIC within 15 minutes.

They had assets closer than that. They could have been called in to help. They were not.

They even had ISR assets in the sky as well as several QRF units near enough to Benghazi to be able to respond.

so...the entire military brass is lying about not having enough assets or enough time......but....you and others know differently.....got it

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
so...let me get this straight....
1...the hundreds of Muslim radicals are not to blame for the deaths
2...the military leaders are not to blame for the deaths
3...the ambassador himself is not to blame, when advised to stay in Tripoli due to the instability of Benghazi.
4...the congress is not to blame for the deaths, for not providing the requested funds for more manpower in the region
5....it's all Hillary's fault....and she has blood on her hands

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
so...let me get this straight....
1...the hundreds of Muslim radicals are not to blame for the deaths
2...the military leaders are not to blame for the deaths
3...the ambassador himself is not to blame, when advised to stay in Tripoli due to the instability of Benghazi.
4...the congress is not to blame for the deaths, for not providing the requested funds for more manpower in the region
5....it's all Hillary's fault....and she has blood on her hands

1) Yes, they are to blame. Surprise!!

2) Yes, they are to blame as well. Surprise!!

3) The ambassador screwed up, too.

4) By golly, so too is Congress.

5) Wholly to blame? No. Does she/Should she get to hold on to her fair share of the blame? Yes. Who was SoS, at that time?

6) Let's put Pres. Obama's name out there, too, while we're at it.

7) Oh, wait, the intelligence (if that's not an oxymoron) apparatus of the United States gets to share in castigation, too.

Feel free to add to the list.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

there is one person I blame, Ambassador Stevens himself....he took a chance and against all advice to stay in Tripoli, he went to Benghazi....his 25 years of experience of working with those people led him to a false sense of security, his ego got in the way and his luck ran out through his own negligence.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Blame the dead guy? Sure.

His bosses come in for some, too. No amount of whitewashing changes that.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

There were assets within a 1/2 hour that could have assisted.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join