It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathological Liar vs. The Racist Im voting for "The Racist"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

If youre in a Blue state and are voting for Trump, unfortunately, your vote isnt going to count because Hillary will get all the electoral votes regardless.

The same applies to Hillary supporters in Red states. Trump will get the electoral votes so a vote for Hillary is in-fact a "wasted" vote.

But a vote for Johnson will ensure that in the next election, the Libertarian Party will get matching funds and a national platform.

We need to break this two Party stranglehold on our nation and this is the best chance we've had since Perot.

edit on 2-8-2016 by gladtobehere because: because Johnson 2016

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

ACTUALLY, he complained about the NFL schedule because he felt the games being on the same night as the debates would prevent Americans from sufficiently educating themselves... and he complained to the debate committee, not the NFL. So, nothing of what you just said was true. Did you just make your story up, only read half a headline and qualify yourself as an expert, or are you being ironic? Regardless, none of the things you falsely accused him of are a fraction as concerning as what Hilary has done in just past two weeks. The DNC Chairperson Obama had to beg to resign... guess where she's working? Yup, Hillary's campaign chair!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LifeMode
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I would not allow someone who lied under oath in my home. If you have low standards then by all means vote for her.

If Hillary "lied" under oath, she would be guilty of perjury.

As it stands...the FBI doesn't feel there is sufficient evidence to even open a Perjury investigation.

She did not remember 3 poorly marked emails that contained some classified information...out of 100,000 emails sent during that time.

In contrast, Trump lies more often than any presidential candidate in history...statistical fact...politifact can barely keep up.

Just this week he claimed he got a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule...

The NFL explained they never sent him a letter..and his campaign aides have pretty much admitted he just made it up..

He lies ALL THE TIME and for no particular good reason..it's just how he rolls.

Trump can be Trump until he gets into Public Office then hes got to change his tone and attitude

WOW..that can not really be your expectation...Trump is not changing...and the WH house will only make him go from a wannabe megalomaniac dictator to and ACTUAL megalomaniac dictator.

The above reminds of women who marry boyfriends who beat them expecting them to change after marriage.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99
a reply to: Indigo5

ACTUALLY, he complained about the NFL schedule because he felt the games being on the same night as the debates would prevent Americans from sufficiently educating themselves...

and he complained to the debate committee, not the NFL.

So, nothing of what you just said was true. Did you just make your story up

HOLY CRAP...pay attention to reality before accusing other people of lying.

I said...

Just this week he claimed he got a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule...

The NFL explained they never sent him a letter..and his campaign aides have pretty much admitted he just made it up..

AND YES HE LIED...AGAIN...His daily BS stream

He repeated that thrust during an interview on ABC’s This Week.

“Well, I'll tell you what I don't like. It's against two NFL games, I got a letter from the NFL saying, this is ridiculous, why are the debates—because the NFL doesn't want to go against the debates,” he said.

Trump was lying on both counts.

There’s no evidence of Clinton tampering with debate dates, and as CNN’s Brian Stelter pointed out to Trump spokesman Jason Miller,

the NFL released a statement saying, “While we obviously wish the debate commission could find another night, we did not send a letter to Trump.”

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I would not allow someone who lied under oath in my home. If you have low standards then by all means vote for her.

If Hillary "lied" under oath, she would be guilty of perjury.

As it stands...the FBI doesn't feel there is sufficient evidence to even open a Perjury investigation.

She did not remember 3 poorly marked emails that contained some classified information...out of 100,000 emails sent during that time.

In contrast, Trump lies more often than any presidential candidate in history...statistical fact...politifact can barely keep up.

He lies ALL THE TIME and for no particular good reason..it's just how he rolls.

Trump can be Trump until he gets into Public Office then hes got to change his tone and attitude

Holy crap...that can not really be your expectation...Trump is not changing...and the WH house will only make him go from a wannabe megalomaniac dictator to and ACTUAL megalomaniac dictator.

The above reminds of women who marry boyfriends who beat them expecting them to change after marriage.

So what your saying is Hillary who doesnt even speak to the media wont be a Megalomaniac dictator? There are already signs that America has a "State Run Media" like North Korea. Anyone who speaks out against the rulling party(Democrats) there sanity is questioned.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ever see a company do a massive ramp up in ads if they are doing great business. No. Not how it works. If her numbers are so awesome as reported after the convention why is she going on the war path and paying for hit piece after hit piece on Trump? Why is she getting another endorsement from the Ohio gov? I will tell you why; she is losing business. No reason to do it unless people are looking to your competitor.

edit on 2-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Hey man, Hillary is no racist!!

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Hey man, Hillary is no racist!!

Then maybe you haven't heard of this.

Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur

Three witnesses publicly acknowledged that she said it. One of them even passed the polygraph test.

Polygraph: Hill accuser honest – he passed test

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

So you are voting for her then?

(I'm just messing with you. My apologies.)

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Gin

So you are voting for her then?

(I'm just messing with you. My apologies.)

Oh wish I could just to see the world on fire but sadly I don't live in the United States.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's proven that Hillary is a serial liar. She does it effortlessly and naturally. If you hooked Hillary up to a lie-detector and asked if she deeply loves her husband, she could say, "Yes! More than life itself!" and the lie detector would oscillate a bit.

Donald Trump is DIRECTLY responsible for improving the quality of life for many thousands of minorities over the past 20 years.

Hillary is a LIAR, but Donald is not Racist. Not by a long-shot.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
No thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Saw an article about him and the TPP a few weeks ago. Had to decline a 3rd party vote. Now maybe back to ying and yang.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I am highly disappointed that Google is covering Hillarys tracks. I use Google all the time and I am just dumbfounded on how they are obviously protecting Hillary by not even having Benghazi show up.

What on Earth are you on about?

I did a search on Hillary/Benghazi, and there are more links than one can poke a stick at, plenty of them condemning her.

This thread should be in the LOL forum.
edit on 3-8-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If voting made a difference it would be illegal, can't remember who said that,but it looks to be ringing true like a big ass bell. Either one gets in,don't move to my country u poor bugger's.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
If you think the billionaire businessman isn't as good at the broke in comparison politician at lying you are not thinking this through

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
If voting made a difference it would be illegal, can't remember who said that,but it looks to be ringing true like a big ass bell. Either one gets in,don't move to my country u poor bugger's.

If neither one matters, we should just vote for the woman. You know, if it doesn't matter either way. If it's just throw away... why not make history and elect the first woman U.S. president... inspire women everywhere.

edit on 3-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Yeah,why not,I'd rather see a woman start a war,been awhile since Helen of troy

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

People claim that Trump is Racist. I say show me the proof.

ok

now, change it from a taco bowl to fried chicken, then change the term hispanic to blacks.

see the issue?

he is racist..but not stormfront style. he has a old school stereotype view, seeing groups as seperate and uniformed..hispanics are the chicos making pitas and working cheap constructions..asians are the shifty eyed scammers trying to pull one over on you
(for reference, japan is our key ally in the far east...awesome relations starter brah)

Trump is just a old school unaware racist. there are of course many past instances of trump racism starting with the 70s/80s with him not renting to black familys and such, but thats history...this is his literal campaign behavior.

Is he fit for lead?...I dont see his leadership style would be helpful for a global community. Hillary has her issues, but most countries are fine with her. Thats a pity, but it is what it is. Trumps racism is there..maybe overblown by the media, but it exists.

Hillary also is attributed to some quotes behind closed doors that sound dodgy, but its a lot of he said/she said from long ago..so cant take that into account.

Eating a taco bowl is racist? How low are the standard racist requirements these days? Then the Clintons are definitely racist by those standards. Like serving fried chicken to black people or claiming to keep hot sauce in her purse, maybe bringing those black super predators "to heel" , having a KKK Grand Dragon [Robert Byrd] be your “friend and mentor” ? Openly admiring a racist [Margaret Sanger] "enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision" who has stated "We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population." Clintons are those kinds of pandering political racists. Trump is really not a racist, but him being deemed racist are the work of the Democratic media narrative and hysterical leftist race baiters hell bent on character assassination.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If Hillary were secure, she would simply sit back and let Trump go into meltdown.

That's not where she be at.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join