It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathological Liar vs. The Racist Im voting for "The Racist"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
So yesterday I posted this picture on the Subreddit form "Hillary For Prison". I was doing some research on what the different search engines auto complete search function come up for Hillary and Trump when you type in there full name.

imgur.com...

I am highly disappointed that Google is covering Hillarys tracks. I use Google all the time and I am just dumbfounded on how they are obviously protecting Hillary by not even having Benghazi show up.

People claim that Trump is Racist. I say show me the proof. Trump has been in the public's eye for years and now all of a sudden just because he is running for President he is "Deemed Racist? "You also had 16 other candidates to choose from if Trump really is that unqualified/racist/bigot then how did he beat the other royal family the Bushes?

Meanwhile I will direct you to the many lies of Hillary who has also been in the publics eye for years.
www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why are on Earth are you posting this again?

Trump is just as big a liar as Hillary.

He also has NPD and cannot be trusted.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm highly disappointed that the polls are made up and the votes don't matter, myself.

Woe is all of us.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

He is a Racist Because Minorities in this Country who Cannot Think for Themselves Believe the Tripe they are Fed Everyday by the Progressive Liberals , who just so Happen to be a Majority of the Caucasian Persuasion , and don't give a Rats Ass about them Other than their ability to Vote . Prove Me Wrong about that Someone .
edit on 2-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So your saying Trump isn't a liar ?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I would not allow someone who lied under oath in my home. If you have low standards then by all means vote for her.
You will find out what happens when people who abuse power get more power real quick.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hillary hates black people. I don't see Trump's racism though.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

So your saying Trump isn't a liar ?

Not under oath. There is a big difference. Very big. No FBI asking him about ties.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hillary just has the excuse to change her mind as much as she wants and as it fits her whim. She is pulling the I am a woman and I have a right to do this just like every other woman does. One day she likes gays, the other day she likes straights. So I guess it is a woman's constitutional right to change her mind when ever they want.

So technically she is not lying, she is just expressing her rights, Also women are never wrong, if you are a guy you learn to deal with that. Deal with it America, she is going to abuse any one of these female rights she can including not being accountable for what she says for seven days out of the month.

I suppose all the woman are going to tear my face off now.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

I would not allow someone who lied under oath in my home. If you have low standards then by all means vote for her.

If Hillary "lied" under oath, she would be guilty of perjury.

As it stands...the FBI doesn't feel there is sufficient evidence to even open a Perjury investigation.

She did not remember 3 poorly marked emails that contained some classified information...out of 100,000 emails sent during that time.

In contrast, Trump lies more often than any presidential candidate in history...statistical fact...politifact can barely keep up.

Just this week he claimed he got a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule...

The NFL explained they never sent him a letter..and his campaign aides have pretty much admitted he just made it up..

He lies ALL THE TIME and for no particular good reason..it's just how he rolls.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Not under oath. There is a big difference.

A lie is a lie whether it's under oath or not.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
People claim that Trump is Racist. I say show me the proof.

ok

now, change it from a taco bowl to fried chicken, then change the term hispanic to blacks.

see the issue?

he is racist..but not stormfront style. he has a old school stereotype view, seeing groups as seperate and uniformed..hispanics are the chicos making pitas and working cheap constructions..asians are the shifty eyed scammers trying to pull one over on you
(for reference, japan is our key ally in the far east...awesome relations starter brah)

Trump is just a old school unaware racist. there are of course many past instances of trump racism starting with the 70s/80s with him not renting to black familys and such, but thats history...this is his literal campaign behavior.

Is he fit for lead?...I dont see his leadership style would be helpful for a global community. Hillary has her issues, but most countries are fine with her. Thats a pity, but it is what it is. Trumps racism is there..maybe overblown by the media, but it exists.

Hillary also is attributed to some quotes behind closed doors that sound dodgy, but its a lot of he said/she said from long ago..so cant take that into account.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

out of more than two candidates we have two turds that can't be trusted, and a populace of morons debating which piece of crap to vote for.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

True , it is a Woman's Perogative to Change Her Mind from Time to Time to Time to Time to..........Infinity .....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

One is legal one is not. I could tell you it was Tues when it was Sat. Not a crime. Telling a judge I did not rob a bank Tues when in fact I did but it was on Sat is a crime. I broke the law but good luck catching me. Well, she got caught. Not very good at lying in fact. Flat out busted.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Liar vs racist...what a choice.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: LifeMode

If Hillary "lied" under oath, she would be guilty of perjury.

As it stands...the FBI doesn't feel there is sufficient evidence to even open a Perjury investigation.

She did not remember 3 poorly marked emails that contained some classified information...out of 100,000 emails sent during that time.

In contrast, Trump lies more often than any presidential candidate in history...statistical fact...politifact can barely keep up.

Just this week he claimed he got a letter from the NFL complaining about the debate schedule...

The NFL explained they never sent him a letter..and his campaign aides have pretty much admitted he just made it up..

He lies ALL THE TIME and for no particular good reason..it's just how he rolls.

The FBI director didnt want to F uck up his career if she ended up winning the White House thats why he didnt recommend charges against her. I actually dont blame him either way on this one because it would just be really really awkward when she does win to work for her, and he may even have one of those famous "Clinton Accidents"

Trump has never held Public Office. He is just running for Public Office. Meanwhile Hillary has held Public Office with the following Careers: Senator, Secretary of State, and First Lady. So therefore Trump can be Trump until he gets into Public Office then hes got to change his tone and attitude

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Oh, and her husband is also not good at lying under oath. Fined 90K and disbarred from practicing law for 5 years.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I don't think the FBI investigates perjury. I think that falls under her bought-and-paid-for justice department. You think Lynch is going to open a perjury investigation? I suppose congress could do it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join