It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pathological Liar vs. The Racist Im voting for "The Racist"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Eating a taco bowl is racist?

Are you trying?
Is that a real question or are you just being sarcastic? I cant tell. I will assume you aren't joking and really are completely mislead, forgot to read, and have no clue on context.
lemme rephrase

"We got the best fried chicken..I love the blacks"
"We got the best pizzas, I love the italians"

if you attribute a food to an entire people as somehow signifying a entire demographic, you're a racist moron..doesn't mean you are a hateful racist..just a moron.
tacos and fried chicken arent racist...but associating black people with fried chicken and latinos with tacos are.
If you dont understand this, slap your mother for eating paint chips during pregnancy

How low are the standard racist requirements these days? Then the Clintons are definitely racist by those standards. Like serving fried chicken to black people or claiming to keep hot sauce in her purse, maybe bringing those black super predators "to heel" , having a KKK Grand Dragon [Robert Byrd] be your “friend and mentor” ?

etc etc etc..
cool story brah.
this particular thread and the question presented is about Donald Trump.
go start a thread showing Clintons link to racism.
I may post.
Enjoy your day..have a taco.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So you're saying minorities are stupid and that Trump is a racist which is acceptable?
edit on 8/3/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

I wouldn't allow a racist or a liar into my home. Write-in, vote third party or don't vote... you don't have to choose between a lying warhawk and lying racist.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So you're saying minorities are stupid and that Trump is a racist which is acceptable?

Ah , No , You are saying that . Guess you got Somehow Lost in the Comprehension there . Care to read it Again , but with More FEELING ?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I always find it amusing when a person uses a source without reading all of it. Who is the bigger liar?

Clinton File
Clinton - Pants on fire 6 (2%) False 27 (11%) Mostly False 34 (14%) Half True 59 (21%) Mostly True 67 (28%) True 53 (22%)

Trumps File
Trump - Pants on fire 38 (18%) False 76 (36%) Mostly False 32 (15%) Ha;f True 32 (15%) Mostly True 23 (11%) True 8 (4%)

From the OPs very own source. Also

Trump's statements were awarded PolitiFact's 2015 Lie of the Year.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Do Aware People Really Need a Source to Notify them of Information they Already Know to be a Falsehood ? No .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join