It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great New York City Meetup: Who Is In?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
...I just wouldn't have remembered any of it.

The crime scene photos would have jogged your memory.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I wonder if Lou or the Mason would share a number of confirmed attendees.

All of them have commented in the thread. There will be 8 of us so far if everyone shows up.

I've actually been sick with a cold for the past week, it blows. I've been watching a lot of Twin Peaks, chatting, and generally procrastinating on schoolwork and life duties in general during this low sick time in my life. Blah.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
There will be 8 of us so far if everyone shows up.

See if you can entice a few more to come.

I tried with a couple of people who I wont mention (one rhymes with 'edlra' and the other rhymes with 'ali') but those silly women cannot make it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Boo is right.

Idk what I can do to make people come.

Guys, I promise I'm not scary and if I drink enough alcohol, I might attempt to do a handstand moonwalk.

How's that?

I was making art cards for the event but I am not really loving the direction it was going. That happens with art sometimes, but I have other art so I may just bust out some small prints with nice notes. I'll be working on that this week.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Guys, I promise I'm not scary and if I drink enough alcohol, I might attempt to do a handstand moonwalk.

How's that?

Works for me but I'm a simple person. Drunk women are usually enough to get me to attend any event.

I was making art cards for the event but I am not really loving the direction it was going. That happens with art sometimes, but I have other art so I may just bust out some small prints with nice notes. I'll be working on that this week.

So what you are saying is that everyone will get a personalized piece of art for their attendance? This is better than the Price is Right with the parting gifts we are giving out.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

We'll see who is laughing out loud come next Sunday.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I wonder if Lou or the Mason would share a number of confirmed attendees.

All of them have commented in the thread. There will be 8 of us so far if everyone shows up.

I've actually been sick with a cold for the past week, it blows. I've been watching a lot of Twin Peaks, chatting, and generally procrastinating on schoolwork and life duties in general during this low sick time in my life. Blah.

That sucks
Hope you are on the mend soon. Bad time of year for the upper respiratory/green sinus drainage junk!

Chicken soup...lots of veggies...and alcohol. It IS a disinfectant-ish, after all.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

90% chance of me showing up. I just don't what to expect from this event frankly.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Boo is right.
How's that?

You are not scary at all, too cute to be!
The upside down moon walk may be helpful if your illness is of the upper respiratory variety. Watch your numbers
...you know that though. Sorry, mother hen here.

If a particular UK someone or a Canadian someone were to advise they were traveling, I may be willing to cast responsibilities aside and, perhaps, commit a few questionable acts to be able attend.

Not that you and the Mason, in action, isn't tempting enough.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

90% chance of me showing up. I just don't what to expect from this event frankly.

I'm 90 % certain of it being a killer event!

A blast, if you will. The food and drink will likely be...exotic...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

You know it's more possible she'll do it because I could be present and my name on this site means "moon".

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Haha, no idea what you're getting at. Shh, no one was supposed to know about the previous killings.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

...I may be willing to cast responsibilities aside and, perhaps, commit a few questionable acts to be able attend.

Not that you and the Mason, in action, isn't tempting enough.

I say be questionable. Live life with no regrets.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
my name on this site means "moon".

So, I guess we know what you are bringing to the party?

Pics or I won't believe it!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm bringing myself and...nothing else I imagine. Ah yes, the moon, but it will not be visible when I am around I'm afraid(could it be that I am the moon? Dun dun). Just hope to be rested as that day is a busy one from early morning.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You know that feeling like... you've royally missed out on something that could've been really great? But it's too late now to change it, and all you're left with is this wasteful wish that you could've, should've, would've(in other words, regret)?

Yeah... I hate feeling like that, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. That's why you should come.

Also, I'm drawing you(among others, some who never even participated in this thread and just members I've noticed, liked, hated, etc) into the art card, so you can be there with us in spirit and art, regardless. I will share it with ATS afterwards. It's nothing really impressive though so please keep the expectations low, lol. TY.

Love,
Lou.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You know that feeling like... you've royally missed out on something that could've been really great? But it's too late now to change it, and all you're left with is this wasteful wish that you could've, should've, would've(in other words, regret)?

Yeah... I hate feeling like that, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. That's why you should come.

I know but, I enjoy my pain and suffering in a twisted way! haha

Also, I'm drawing you(among others, some who never even participated in this thread and just members I've noticed, liked, hated, etc) into the art card, so you can be there with us in spirit and art, regardless. I will share it with ATS afterwards. It's nothing really impressive though so please keep the expectations low, lol. TY.

Love,
Lou.

I have no expectations other than you, doing something from your heart. You are a sweet soul

Unless it's a caricature and then I will join in the laughing...
Hey wait, drawing me would be a caricature anyway...

Let the games begin.

((hugs))

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

lol.

You are a little psychic, aren't you. Or like an NSA spy shill, yeah? Or like a super computer savvy hacker nerd and you are watching me right now even as I type this... maybe? Or maybe it's just coincidence. Cause I was just googling what some people's names mean to get idea's, you know? Literally. Before you commented. And you just answered my unasked question, in a weird way.

So you are the moon.

I fit as many people as I could, and I'm finished now. I'm sure I forgot some major people, I can't help that now. But anyhow I hope you can come so you get a copy, of yourself as the moon.

Please don't hurt me.

K Thnx.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

A psychic? I will neither confirm nor deny. I am a spy, but not for the NSA. I come as a double agent for NightStar in order to witness and inform her of the happenings of part of the meet. Haha, me and technology? I get how to use the web browser and stuff, but I am not that great with technology.

Haha, hurt you? No never. Just watch out for the snipers along the roof top and remember the secret sign to ward their laser beams away.
edit on 6-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join