It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great New York City Meetup: Who Is In?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Awhile back the Big Boss Man asked 'So, if AboveTopSecret.com held a MeetUp Group in New York City...'. There seemed to be some interest but at this point nothing official has occurred. A few weeks back, when that thread was bumped, the topic came up in this thread: ATS Meetup/Convention. Again there seemed to be some interest by a group of members to meet up in the City that never Sleeps.

After some behind the scenes messaging with several members, and due to my proximity to Manhattan, I was asked to help put something together. In true managerial form I immediately delegated that task to someone else; the lovely and talented Geezlouise, or as we call her, 'Hey You!'.

Hey You and I came up with a week in November, prior to the holidays, which should give people enough time to determine if they would like to get together, the days we found to be best preliminarily with some other members was November 10th, 11th or 12th (Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday). We would like feedback on which day(s) work best. Hey You suggested meeting up potentially at a museum and then possibly heading off to get plastered out of her gourd at a local bar she found that serves copious amounts of inexpensive beer (she is not, after all a 1%'er).

As the activity coordinator Geez will, based on the number of respondents, select the venue to make it as appealing as possible for the size of the group and their financial resources but any input in this thread will be considered (and probably ignored because she is really, really, really stubborn).

Just some quick ground rules:
    Real names and/or phone numbers are not required, your anonymity is yours to keep.
    We will not tell other members if you plan on attending. If you want to mention it in thread that is acceptable.
    We will update all the attendees via PM so that no one can crash the event unbeknownst to our Event Coordinator.
    You need to bring your own cash, credit card or internal organs to pay your own way if there is a cost.
    Please PM either Hey You or myself to let us know you are interested, you can also post your intentions in thread, we will keep track.
    If you do not have an appreciable posting history or one that has demonstrated repeated bannings your event will be in Siberia (the beer will still be cold).

The chance to watch Geezlouise drunkenly stagger/crawl around the streets of Manhattan randomly shouting out her personal observations of the Mandela Effect is an event not to be missed, so who is in?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Count me in....I have a few scores to settle.

It could get very ugly!!
edit on 2-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My excuses for not showing up include;
Parole violation if I go
I'm never allowed back into New York (apparently people think "pants" are important)
I'm a bot so I actually don't exist outside of a hard drive (and when I say "hard" drive. . . . )
I'm reptilian/alien and want it to remain a secret

I'm actually Hillary Clinton and am busy campaigning!

link   

The chance to watch Geezlouise drunkenly stagger/crawl around the streets of Manhattan randomly shouting out her personal observations of the Mandela Effect is an event not to be missed, so who is in?

That alone makes coming to NY and possibly being cannibalized and gosh knows what else (hopefully after the event) along with spending an indiscriminate amount of time and cash with my tinfoil wearing brethren and sistren oddly appealing!

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Alright. Our first vict...attendee.

You are officially on the list.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

My life will be meaningless if I miss an ATS meet up lol I'm only half-kidding! What a great time this would be. But my obligations for my job are always TBD and I am uncertain of my availability for those dates at the moment. If I cannot make it this year due to work events, I demand that we hold another ATS event in the future (I'll bring some nice cognac!!) because the thought of such a meet up is extremely exciting.

That is, if the whole thing doesn't turn out to be a PSYOP where us "kooks" are just getting rounded up to be brought in for permanent "reprogramming"
Heck, even if that were the case I'd take my chances

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Too bad. Geez was thinking maybe the Metropolitan Museum which is right up the street from Trump Tower. We could have dropped you off there to say 'hi' in person.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well, if work permits, let us know. Geez needs someone to hold her hair while she yaks up pushcart hotdogs.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Too bad. Geez was thinking maybe the Metropolitan Museum which is right up the street from Trump Tower. We could have dropped you off there to say 'hi' in person.

Well, send me an email and I'll. . . hahahahahahahahahahaha

Kidding.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well, send me an email and I'll. . . hahahahahahahahahahaha

No problem. The Russians can let me know if you're coming.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Be a charitable Mason and pay for my flight and 5* Hotel and I'm there. Unless it's in November. That's my most hectic month of the entire year.

link   

Jeez I knew there was something familiar about your neb, anyway thank God you're not going..I don't wish to be sprayed with alien spittles.

link   
Why do I feel strangely attracted to this one this time around?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Be a charitable Mason and pay for my flight and 5* Hotel and I'm there. Unless it's in November. That's my most hectic month of the entire year.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...the days we found to be best preliminarily with some other members was November 10th, 11th or 12th (Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday).

And here I was, ready to book first class airfare on United and the St. Regis hotel for you and you had to go screw it up with being busy in November. I would say Geezlouise would miss you but she will be passed out in a dumpster somewhere.

edit on 2-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

link   

I'll hold her hair if someone will make a run to the closest food stand so FamCore can get his fix for NYC Street Meat as well lol for some reason, not much beats those impulse pushcart-meal buys
I will RSVP as soon as I can confirm with work

link   

Will there be a contingent for people who browse ATS but arent members?

I direct people here all the time and I'm guessing theres others who may view the site regularly any may want to attend.

Just a thought/consideration.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Why do I feel strangely attracted to this one this time around?

The low quality of the attendees most likely.

Come on out and raise our overall standards.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
Will there be a contingent for people who browse ATS but arent members?

I direct people here all the time and I'm guessing theres others who may view the site regularly any may want to attend.

Just a thought/consideration.

Not sure. That we be something we need to discuss as a group. Not everyone might be comfortable with non-members.

I personally have no issue.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I will RSVP as soon as I can confirm with work

Good man.

We'll get you some pushcart rat, I mean gyro.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Oh, Brother

The pressures on...

Thanks man

Just to be sure, Theres not going to be any abductions/probing/mind altering hypnotic gyroscopic midget belly dancer hips moving this time?

I got a nose bleed from that the last time...

Also, beezzer stuck me with his tab.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join