It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Takes Huge Lead in new Poll

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: UKTruth

It was over before it ever began if you know who Hillary is in Prophecy you know she will be President and what happens after that.Futures so bright Americans will need welding goggles.She is an instrument of Gods judgement.

LOL. HIllary is not the whore of babylon. She is a witch though.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Gazrok
Polls really aren't reliable in THIS election.

For starters, many folks are embarrassed to admit who they'll vote for (whether Hillary or Trump), so likely to lie to pollsters (especially if not alone and with others with different views). Or simply not answer them at all.

Many Trump voters may not admit it to pollsters, but vote for him once the curtain is drawn.

Most sources are especially biased one way or the other this election...even ones generally thought to be impartial. You can see it in their sample data, how it skews the results.

Many former Bernie supporters will stay home, but may still give an answer to pollsters, skewing it that way.

SO much can change in this, like more Wikileaks for Clinton, Trump saying more dumb things, etc.

So, so many factors, that polls are basically worthless for it.

Nobody knows who you are when you take a poll and they proved accurate all through primaries. And again, if the public poll numbers were all being faked then both the GOPs pollsters and the Trump campaign pollsters would be releasing the real results with stats to back them up.

If Trump had good numbers the GOP would stay beside him, instead we have another GOP member of Congress abandoning him to join the other side. That tells you the internal numbers are just as bad or worse then the public.

Also the fact that the DNC sees the key battleground states as secure they are moving money and resources to grab some traditional red states to make this thing a crushing defeat.

None of that happens of the internal polling is not showing the same thing as the public polls. Every election people bash the polls when they do not agree with the results yet the polls have always proven to be very accurate.

Actually, do you like, ever fact check what you say? Because the polls in New York, Arizona, California, Nevada, North Carolina, Massachusetts (and that's just off the top of my head) ALL had exit polls that according to statisticians were skewed to the actual voting results. So please don't spout things as facts when they're blatantly not true.

Any election that has diebold machines is incredibly open to corruption, as has been divulged in Congressional meetings, with the interview of a Florida programmer who was asked to hack one by a sitting Congressman, and there is also a woman who in her pHd research has proven anomalies in the Missouri elections, and has been thwarted at every turn, in trying to get access to the actual election data in that State, and has in fact proven the corruption in the state and courts system in the ways she's been denied access.

Polls are complete bs. Absolute. Complete. BS.

It was reported yesterday by Fox that there were 70 districts in 2 states in the 2012 elections that showed Romney getting ZERO votes. Yes ZERO. Not a single person. That is extremely strange and should have warranted an investigation.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It looks like the Donald Trump camp are already saving face when they eventually lose the election. Social media and the internet are no indications of how much support Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton actually has. Especially on conspiracy forum websites. Of course, peoples natural inclination here is to be suspicious of the status quo. And so many here will naturally support Trump, because Donald Trump is supposedly "against the status quo" but nobody mentions the fact that he has the Military Industrial Complex right behind him. Our military is not falling to pieces, yet Trump would have you believe that. He wants to pour even more money into an area of that is already hugely wasteful. So he has a lot of supporters here. So people might be "baffled" that Hillary is in the lead here. But else where in the world people who live in reality, Hillary leading is normal. Donald Trump is the biggest supporter of Israel out of all the candidates, the fact that he has Alex Jones (the biggest controlled opposition in alternative media) supporting him speaks volumes.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: dragonridr

Trump was boned either way with the Khan man. Best thing to had done was Ignore him personally and talk to other gold star families.

The press on this, I have to hold back from puking. This guy gets provocative and them like a, shall we say "weak person" falls back on his dead son for the switch. Sniff, sniff the bad guy is picking on me and wife. What a low life tactic.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: dragonridr

Trump was boned either way with the Khan man. Best thing to had done was Ignore him personally and talk to other gold star families.

The press on this, I have to hold back from puking. This guy gets provocative and them like a, shall we say "weak person" falls back on his dead son for the switch. Sniff, sniff the bad guy is picking on me and wife. What a low life tactic.

Yeah but thats the Standard MO of the demoncratic pahty.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The absence of such investigation would also beg the question why the RNC and the Romney campaign did not drum down on this issue until investigations were launched.

I think with regard to polling data that Clinton supporters should not get too excited. There will be people who tell pollsters what they think the pollster wants to hear. Some will want to deliberately lie in order to throw off the poll. Others will be afraid that the poll is secretly some sort of loyalty test.

I suspect a great many people say they are for Clinton because they think it is safer than saying that they support Trump.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti

The absence of such investigation would also beg the question why the RNC and the Romney campaign did not drum down on this issue until investigations were launched.

I think with regard to polling data that Clinton supporters should not get too excited. There will be people who tell pollsters what they think the pollster wants to hear. Some will want to deliberately lie in order to throw off the poll. Others will be afraid that the poll is secretly some sort of loyalty test.

I suspect a great many people say they are for Clinton because they think it is safer than saying that they support Trump.

You know, that just hasn't been true for me. I know tons of people, and have met a lot of people that say they are voting for Trump. I have yet to meet in person one person who claims they will vote for Hllary. I mean, I've seen them online, but I've never actually SEEN them.

Based on who I talk to, and the crowds that are EVIDENT in every Trump meeting, and the obvious dearth of crowds in every Hilary meeting, I can come to no other conclusion than that the polls are a complete joke. Just the fact that the Associated Press (which has been owned by the Rothschilds since early in the 20th century) was caught playing funny numbers with their poll the other day, shows me that some conspiracy is afoot to manipulate public opinion. Funny thing though...the proof will be in the exit polls. They have NEVER lied, except in ONE PRIMARY in the national elections. And that primary was the recent Democratic one, where there are numerous lawsuits and already public 'apologies' for the numerous discrepancies uncovered there.

So, we will see when the election happens. I truly believe it is going to be a landslide, because of the things I have seen above. Now that could change between now and the election, just as I could change my mind before then. One thing I will NOT change my mind about however, is voting for a Clinton. That will only happen over my dead body. And there are a ton of people that feel the same way, as is evident from the many other Bernie votes who know they got screwed in the primary.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hilary leading? after all that's been going on. Only LCDs[lowest common denominators] Will believe THAT.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brokenmirrorpng
Hilary leading? after all that's been going on. Only LCDs[lowest common denominators] Will believe THAT.

What was the point of using an acronym if your going to then expand each letter anyway?

She's leading, believe me. It's only dark, paranoid, closed off areas of the internet where the Trump supporters still think he's winning this.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GirlHolidays
It looks like the Donald Trump camp are already saving face when they eventually lose the election. Social media and the internet are no indications of how much support Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton actually has. Especially on conspiracy forum websites. Of course, peoples natural inclination here is to be suspicious of the status quo. And so many here will naturally support Trump, because Donald Trump is supposedly "against the status quo" but nobody mentions the fact that he has the Military Industrial Complex right behind him. Our military is not falling to pieces, yet Trump would have you believe that. He wants to pour even more money into an area of that is already hugely wasteful. So he has a lot of supporters here. So people might be "baffled" that Hillary is in the lead here. But else where in the world people who live in reality, Hillary leading is normal. Donald Trump is the biggest supporter of Israel out of all the candidates, the fact that he has Alex Jones (the biggest controlled opposition in alternative media) supporting him speaks volumes.

Funny, because if you KNOW who the military-industrial complex is, the world would sure like to know. Using Eisonhower's phrase and pointing at the military isn't the same thing. The fact is, anyone who researches what is REALLY going on realizes that the 'military-industrial' complex is actually the 'financial-industrial-military' complex. And there are white hat and black hats in the military portion.

But if you read books, like, oh, 'Matsuhi-tas Gold', by Sterling Seagrave, or Operation Gladio, you will discover that the military, while having a hand in the MIC, is controlled by the CIA and the BANKS. And the banks are controlled by the handful of people who own controlling shares in the Federal Reserve, and other central banks.

So you can't point at parts of the military favorable to Trump and say MIC. Sorry. The major controllers. The criminals IN CONTROL are the ones with the money and the control of money. I've read way too much proof to conclude anything else. And the people who control the money? The banks. Who are behind Clinton. When you see the Neocons all drooling over Clinton, like the Koch brothers, and similar, you KNOW it's a nefarious marriage.

I cannot believe there are actual Democrats, who are aware of what the Koch brothers are about, and still favor Clinton. It's mind-boggling. Either brainwashed or evil.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well you all can chose not believe polls but, clearly Trump does. So now he is going to play ball for the GOP starting by eating crow and endorsing Paul Ryan and John McCain.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Well you all can chose not believe polls but, clearly Trump does. So now he is going to play ball for the GOP starting by eating crow and endorsing Paul Ryan and John McCain.

Smart move to give the endorsements.
If nothing else the reactions of those that criticise him either way get exposed.

As for the polls, they are all over the place. Reuters announced today their poll has closed up again. Now just a 2.4pt lead for Hillary, down from over 10 points a few days ago.

It will continue to swing wildly because a large percentage of independents keep changing their minds.
edit on 6/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Talk about puking. Good thing the rest of society sees this differently. They see that a hole attacking a family who's son was killed in action. Hey trump how about following that debacle with a cheer about getting your long sought after purple heart the easy way. Then top that with throwing a baby out of your rally.
What a great two weeks since his convention. Great for Hillary that is.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Smart move to give the endorsements.
If nothing else the reactions of those that criticise him either way get exposed.

As for the polls, they are all over the place. Reuters announced today their poll has closed up again. Now just a 2.4pt lead for Hillary, down from over 10 points a few days ago.

It will continue to swing wildly because a large percentage of independents keep changing their minds.

Well as one that keeps going back and forth myself I'll tell you what happens. Trump says something stupid I say my god he's an idiot. Then it blows over and I go but God Hillary is bad to. Then are start thinking of the scandals and the pay to play like thr Clinton foundation. That's making its rounds again and once again change my mind. Bottom line if this was Bernie instead this race would be over now. There is no doubt Hillary is a crook the only thing is is it better to put a crook in the white house who at lEast knows how to play the game or an idiot I fear will never learn and cause a huge amount of damage.

As far as polls so many factors who asks the question for example I read an article that said a black onterviewer gets difrent answers than a whit interviewer. How the question is asked of course and even the order you place the candidates. For example if I say in thr contest between Hillary Clinton and Donald trump who would you vote for. But than do the exact same sentence but change it to between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton I will get two difrent results.
edit on 8/6/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Funny it never begs the question Is this true?
Because that's the important question.
There are no current cases of election rigging. Fraud usually involves someone using someone else's ID. Not a very good way to effect the outcome of the election.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

She's way ahead. Multiple polls are saying she's way way ahead. Trump signed his own death certificate with the lies and bull he's been pulling the last two weeks. The actions of a very unstable man.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 862016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Your friends will tend to be like minded like many I know voted for Bernie but I am in a republican state. So I should have far more interactions with Trump supporters. Instead I just have a lot of friends who can't figure out who to vote for.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Brokenmirrorpng

She's way ahead. Multiple polls are saying she's way way ahead. Trump signed his own death certificate with the lies and bull he's been pulling the last two weeks. The actions of a very unstable man.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

We'll have to wait and see what happens in November. The liar and criminally insane Clinton has not won yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join