It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Takes Huge Lead in new Poll

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Exactly. The debates will be epic. And TPTB are afraid that Trump will do just that, highlight her negatives. That's why they buried the debates to Sunday and Monday nights to go up against football games. This will minimize her exposure as the Dem debates did. This is not a conspiracy theory as the hacked DNC emails said as much.

Why wouldn't trump, who was born into the upper crust of the aristocracy, be part of tptb?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Exactly. The debates will be epic. And TPTB are afraid that Trump will do just that, highlight her negatives. That's why they buried the debates to Sunday and Monday nights to go up against football games. This will minimize her exposure as the Dem debates did. This is not a conspiracy theory as the hacked DNC emails said as much.

Why wouldn't trump, who was born into the upper crust of the aristocracy, be part of tptb?

Because TPTB (part of the NWO) run the world through upper echelons of money and power (that comes with upper positions of government). Trump is rich, but not Rothchild powerfully rich and he has not been a career politician. He is considered an outsider and thus a threat to their agenda. Newt backs this up.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Because TPTB (part of the NWO) run the world through upper echelons of money and power (that comes with upper positions of government). Trump is rich, but not Rothchild powerfully rich and he has not been a career politician. He is considered an outsider and thus a threat to their agenda. Newt backs this up.

Well, glad to hear that you are so positive that Trump is not a member of the 'elite', but I'm not so confident. The fact is that Trump is quoted in the past as being friends with Jeff Epstein the pedophile, calling him a 'great guy'. He also builds skyscrapers in NY/NJ and I can guarantee you that you can't build skyscrapers in that area without making the mafia happy. They pretty much control the construction unions and a lot of the 'permit' issues.

His daughter is best buddies with Chelsea Clinton, who I can't help but dislike, after she married just another rich weasel, who is also completely incompetent. Typical of the elite...they all think they're infallible when the fact is, if you left them in a forest with survival tools, they'd die within 72 hours.

So I'm not sold on Trump being an 'outsider'. He also has surrounded himself with questionable people, like his campaign finance director who is an ex-VP and Partner at Goldman Sachs. And of course, Rudi Giuliani is supposed to be his head of DHS, and Rudy is a freaking criminal. Forget what he may or may not have lied about on 9/11, just look at what he did when he was a US attorney. In San Francisco he basically fudged the Presidio pedophile investigation of Colonel Michael Aquino, who was never charged, but if you read about the witnesses and the evidence surrounding that nefarious event, he should at least have been forced to a trial. Somehow, directly after this, Rudy gets promoted to the Number 2 place for US Attorneys--NYC. And followed that gift with a mayorship.

And there are other people in Trumps political entourage that worry me. But the fact remains, that no matter what doubts I may have about Trump, there are NO DOUBTS at all about Clinton. Even if she were honest, based on her and her husband's voting record the last 20+ years, she's a freaking Neocon wearing Democratic stripes. And honest, well, that's not exactly a word anyone associates with that woman, now is it?

And let me add, that I would also not want some traitor like Romney running either, because we all know that he started Bain with laundered drug money, at least that was the scuttlebutt in Boston when I worked in the financial industry there in the 80s and 90s. He's basically best buddies with the Bushes, and a globalist tool. The problem is, almost ALL the politicians are globalists, and one world order traitors.

So we''ll see if Trump backs up what he says with actions. I like to see who politicans surround themselves with, and what they DO. I pretty much have learned to completely ignore what they say, since it is ALWAYS a lie, at least in my experience the last 40 years. The last halfway honest president we had was Kennedy, and you know what happened to him. The last honest one we had before that was Garfield (yes, if you look at the true history of the Trumans, Roosevelts, Wilsons, etc...they were all crooks, or bought and paid for), and guess what? He got assassinated too! I won't even mention who was the last honest president before Garfield...I think you know where that's going...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because he wasn't born into the upper crust that's why. His father was a builder. Not the old money that makes up the real upper crust in New York. I know. And he came from Queens.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Elite? Most likely. Member of the NWO? Doubtful. A good indication is to look at who's a member of the CFR, a member organization for those that have a say in how we rule the world, specifically thru US foreign policy. Hillary, as most past presidents, is a member. Trump isn't. The corporate owned lib media is pushing Hillary on the sheeple who only vote according to who CNN and ABC nightly news tells them to , they're not pushing Trump. That's all I need to know.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Elite? Most likely. Member of the NWO? Doubtful. A good indication is to look at who's a member of the CFR, a member organization for those that have a say in how we rule the world, specifically thru US foreign policy. Hillary, as most past presidents, is a member. Trump isn't. The corporate owned lib media is pushing Hillary on the sheeple who only vote according to who CNN and ABC nightly news tells them to , they're not pushing Trump. That's all I need to know.

Yeah, I know. But Trump has been surrounding himself with CFR members. He even stated that one person (forget who it was) he truly respected their views, is the president of the CFR (or whatever they call their nefarious 'leader').

So I don't like who he's surrounding himself with. And then there's the whole 'dancing arabs', where you and I BOTH know, there were no 'dancing arabs'. There WERE 'dancing israelis', who ended up being held for two weeks and deported, discovering in the meantime that 3 of them were freaking mossad agents. And one of those losers, who I'd love to spit in his face, actually had the balls to go on Israeli TV and tell an interviewer that they were there to 'document the event'.

Like it was a freaking tv show or something. So you have to admit that he does some things that make you scratch yer head and go 'hmmm'.

But look, I can tell we're on the exact same page about what is going on, and who the enemy is. And there's no doubt at all that the people running against Trump ARE the enemy, and that includes the fake libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, who's a globalist neocon in disguise. The way he and his cronies stole the libertarian party this year is downright criminal...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'll just leave this right here:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I'll just leave this right here:

Yeah, it's kind of hard to argue with that.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
Chicken Trump can only rely on conspiracies. Not only is Hillary rigging the debates she's rigging the election. Shame because most of the trumpsters I know are descent people.

So those E mails were made up huh? No they were not and are plenty damming. Now to get trump to start ignoring clinton and her supporters tweets and were golden.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Yeah, I know. But Trump has been surrounding himself with CFR members. He even stated that one person (forget who it was) he truly respected their views, is the president of the CFR (or whatever they call their nefarious 'leader').

He's playing it smart though. He realizes if he has any chance of winning (which won't happen, Her Royal Highness has already been coronated) he has to 'play the game' somewhat. And surrounding himself with CFR members, without being a member himself, portrays that to those who know what the CFR is. Although the CFR is considered establishment to a majority of ATS members here, John Q. public Trump supporter doesn't know what the CFR is, therefore he's anti-establishment in their eyes. Trump is shrewd, that's where his business acumen comes in.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

He's playing it smart though. He realizes if he has any chance of winning (which won't happen, Her Royal Highness has already been coronated) he has to 'play the game' somewhat. And surrounding himself with CFR members, without being a member himself, portrays that to those who know what the CFR is. Although the CFR is considered establishment to a majority of ATS members here, John Q. public Trump supporter doesn't know what the CFR is, therefore he's anti-establishment in their eyes. Trump is shrewd, that's where his business acumen comes in.

Yeah, I know. I've considered that. That's what I first thought with the whole bogus 'dancing arabs' thing. But the fact is, he is best buddies with that war criminal Netanyahu. The people of Israel are in the same mess we are here...a gov't controlled by zionists and globalists. I just can't believe that we have been GIVING Israel over 100 billion dollars in the last 30+ years, and that's not including the power of interest or inflation. That's YOUR TAX DOLLARS and MINE. Meanwhile, our infrastructure here is falling apart...bridges, roads, you name it. It's disgusting. I'm tired of giving away billions of tax dollars to some other country, while our country falls freaking apart.

But look, I've pretty much made up my mind to vote for Trump. I fully realize how trumped up (sorry for the pun) the whole process is, but I also realize that there is a significant 'controlled opposition' that convinces people to not vote at all, as if that would do any good, or anyone would care if no one voted. They'd be perfectly happy if only 2 people voted, as long as those votes were for THEM.

Let's just say I'll be shocked if he's actually accomplishes anything in that cesspool...if he wins...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Nothing but another Crooked Clinton foundation influenced rigged poll. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Too many pages, so I wont read them all, but this Research group was literally just formed this year, probably around March when their first polls are.
www.rabaresearch.com... , the link in the first page is what should have been read, because the article is just a fluff piece.

(In accordance with ATS T&C, links to .pdf files have been altered so as not to initiate a direct download when clicked on from ATS. To view the file after clicking the link, simply delete the space between the . pdf and hit enter again. This will initiate a download of the pdf file of the polls in question.)
I looked at their polls, and noticed they continue to change the nature of the questions.
Virgina poll conducted via IVR July 26-27 and has a margin of error of +/-3.8%
Missouri Poll Conducted March 8-10, 2016 surveyed 670 Missouri Democratic primary voters, Margin of Error for these results is +/- 4% and sampled only for Democrats
North Carolina Poll conducted April 27-28, surveyed 688 North Carolina voters The margin of error is +/-3.7%
Ohio Poll 599 interviews among voters were conducted June 22-28, has a margin of error of +/-4%.
First Nationwide poll was taken July 7-9 and has a margin of error of 3.5%. Number of interviews not disclosed
new nationwide survey new nationwide survey conducted on Friday, July 22. Its results have a margin of error of 3.3%, with a 95% confidence interval.. Number of voters not disclosed

About RABA Research: RABA Research was founded in 2016 by a bipartisan group of political professionals who have worked for candidates, issues, organizations and corporations across the globe.

Its partners are Iowa-based strategists David Kochel (Republican), Brad Anderson (Democrat) and Tim Albrecht (Republican), Philadelphia-based Kim Alfano (Republican), New York-based John Del Cecato (Democrat) and Washington, D.C.-based John Davis (Democrat.)

RABA stands for “Red America, Blue America” because we believe polling and data is best when presented accurately and fairly through an unbiased lens. We’ve worked for Obama, Romney, private corporations, organized labor, governors, legislators and organizations that fight for tax fairness and tax breaks.

So there are the facts. I was going to link sources to the six people who run it, but I am hungry right now.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because he wasn't born into the upper crust that's why. His father was a builder. Not the old money that makes up the real upper crust in New York. I know. And he came from Queens.

Yes, I've read that.

I've read Trump wants the presidency to legitimize his position among those of the upper crust.

He has "wealth", but lacks the pedigree.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes, I've read that.

I've read Trump wants the presidency to legitimize his position among those of the upper crust.

He has "wealth", but lacks the pedigree.

If you think the 'upper crust' have 'pedigree' then your lens on the world is somewhat sad.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In THIS election, poll data is just about worthless....because a lot of voters simply aren't going to respond to them.
Folks don't want to admit who they'll vote for because it is so polarizing.

We'll see on election day.

Basically, Trump needs to beat Hillary by a LOT to win, and that's a tall order. Why? Because if it's close, it'll simply be too easy for the establishment to rig it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Gee, I wonder who's running these polls? Could it be the same people who have been telling us what to think for so many years now?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: skeptikal1
Gee, I wonder who's running these polls? Could it be the same people who have been telling us what to think for so many years now?

I'll bet you weren't skeptical when Trump was ahead in the polls.

Don't let your ideology get in the way of your common sense.

Trump is self destructing...all according to plan.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

David Kochel was chief strategist for Jeb Bush - actively worked against Trump on behalf of Bush

Tim Albrecht:

Clinton's campaign in Iowa, the first-in-the-nation caucus state, has 27 organizers who have held over 2,500 meetings with Iowans.

"It used to be just strictly coalition-building. You'd get this wide swath of teachers for whoever your candidate was, or farmers, or business owners," said Iowa Republican strategist Tim Albrecht. "But now, you're really seeing this organizing at the micro level. If you can attract people around something they are already doing ... that's priceless."

CNN

Kim Alfano:

Nineteen states have voted in the Republican presidential primary process. And it’s hard to imagine a more nightmarish scenario for the party’s establishment.

“We’re left with a bully and a zealot,” Republican media consultant Kim Alfano said.

matzav.com

She is referring to Trump and Cruz respectively.

I'm not even going to go into the (Democrat) members of RABA.

All of the "Republican" pollsters have a predetermined anti-Trump or pro-Hillary bias.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Only because the polls are rigged.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join