It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Takes Huge Lead in new Poll

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

changing how the polls are taken to produce the desired result of a clinton lead. Dont believe any polls anymore.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

changing how the polls are taken to produce the desired result of a clinton lead. Dont believe any polls anymore.

You may not, but you can bet Trump does. He is changing his tune already in response to his tanking poll numbers. It's to late now though.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Your friends will tend to be like minded like many I know voted for Bernie but I am in a republican state. So I should have far more interactions with Trump supporters. Instead I just have a lot of friends who can't figure out who to vote for.

Sorry. In the last election tons voted for both Romney, the libertarian candidate and Obama. I live in a decidedly Democratic area. There are very few republicans around here, but this year they are all voting Trump.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You may not, but you can bet Trump does. He is changing his tune already in response to his tanking poll numbers. It's to late now though.

Somehow I dont think thats actually why. HE prolly dont actually care about the polls and is just doing as Ivanka is suggesting. That or he is actually taking my advice i sent him in a professional looking letter. lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't get your constant commentary on American politics. She won't be your president.
But she will be mine.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ok sure. The polls are R I G G E D I guess. The election is rigged, the polls are rigged. The cry of the loser.

Thanks but I'm thinking I'll ignore your advice.
If you chose to not believe the polls that's your prerogative.
I happen to know that they are correct. The candidates do their own polls. If their results didn't mirror the polls presented by the trusted organizations doing the polls they would let us know. .
They're not saying that.
Trump is worried. He's being told he's on the road to being beaten.
edit on 862016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh you did your own poll did you?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

He prolly don't actually care????

Perhaps he probably doesn't care.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh you did your own poll did you?

Of those (few) I've talked politics with, most have not committed and want to keep it to themselves.

A couple are hard core Republicans voting ticket.

Some are Hillary all the way.

Seems to me, the fact there are so few bumper stickers - - many voters want to keep their choice this election to themselves. They know its a very divisive election, and probably don't want the headache of defending themselves.

Funny, kind of - - I've seen 4 Trump stickers. All were on trucks.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I don't get your constant commentary on American politics. She won't be your president.
But she will be mine.

Fortunately whether you get something or not is irrelevant to me

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

He prolly don't actually care????

Perhaps he probably doesn't care.

I would be the same way myself. Especially if the narrative is the MSM is in bed with the clintons.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It does appear that all the recent polls (and actually some of the older ones) are over sampling democrats.
According to Gallup the current US voter distribution is:
28% identify as Republicans
28% identify as Democrats
42% identify as Independents
2% other

The recent WaPo poll, as an example, has Clinton +8, however their distribution of responses are:
33% Democrat
23% Republican
36% Independent
5% Other
2% No opinion

Gallup does show the changes over time and Democrat affiliation does seem to be falling, however, a 10 point spread in party affiliation as is sampled in the WaPo poll has never been reported by Gallup going back to 2009.

The same skew is evident in the Reuters poll...though smaller. It has Democrats at 30% and Republicans at 26% of respondents. The gap between Clinton and Trump with this poll is just 2.4%.

All polls need to be analysed for distribution before drawing any conclusions.

A note on the Marist poll that has the very strong +15 point lead for Clinton

25% Strong Democrats
12% Democrats
Total Democrats 37%

17% Strong Republicans
10% Republicans
Total Republicans 27%

In other words it can be ignored.
edit on 7/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

trump needs to come out with that and expose the polls are being manipulated then

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

trump needs to come out with that and expose the polls are being manipulated then

I am not sure that it is being manipulated, it might be that democrats have more time to take part. More of them are unemployed, for example. In fact Hillary only really has a lead with low income people. Basically moderately or more successful workers are voting more for Trump, people with low incomes and on benefits are voting more for Clinton.

Here is some data from the LA Times poll.

What is strange about the polls is that no one seems to be weighting the results on party affiliations - they are just using the raw numbers.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

But she will be mine.

Yet when it was/is commentary against Bush, McCain, Romney or Trump the leftists want *moar*!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You may not, but you can bet Trump does. He is changing his tune already in response to his tanking poll numbers.

His primary campaign showed a tendency to pivot quickly when things were on the downslide. This is no different.

It's to late now though.

Why? Are we foregoing the election for phone polls?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

I base my opinion on Trumps campaign staff in mutiny and his lack of support from the GOP.

I don't think he can last much longer.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 7-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You may not, but you can bet Trump does. He is changing his tune already in response to his tanking poll numbers.

His primary campaign showed a tendency to pivot quickly when things were on the downslide. This is no different.

It's to late now though.

Why? Are we foregoing the election for phone polls?

Yes phone polls have completed the election - except when they were showing Trump ahead, then they were silly. Democrat logic.

This election comes down to whether Hillary can keep low income people and those on benefits from believing Trump can help them. If they believe the hand outs are better for them, then Hillary wins.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Other than people all over the country are donating huge amounts of money to his campaign. he has raised $140m in two months, primarily from small donations. Hillary is getting her money from Wall Street.

I think you are watching too much CNN and reading too much propaganda.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: olaru12

Other than people all over the country are donating huge amounts of money to his campaign. he has raised $140m in two months, primarily from small donations. Hillary is getting her money from Wall Street.

I think you are watching too much CNN and reading too much propaganda.

I'll bet Trump is watching the same propaganda I'm watching and he's ****** bricks.
yep, corporate interest are behind Clinton. Capitalism always supports its own interest. They don't trust Trump.
I don't know how accurate the polls are but Trump isn't doing well and the GOP is trying to distance themselves from him.

www.politico.com...

edit on 7-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join