It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect and HiddenHand

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Please note what we do here at a microscopic level also affects the macro level. These "unnoticed" changes are because you're in the Lukewarm dimension. You see both fake and real as a whole, because you see no evidence but in your heart you know there is something wrong with the world, otherwise you wouldn't be on above top-secret

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You say there is no proof but you want to post videos as proof? Thanks

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Well I'm happy you feel that way

However as mentioned above, with the world in the state it is now, I can't see anything but lukewarm or bad. But you need to be acutely aware of the bad in others and yourself in order to improve, so maybe learning to be harsh on yourself and others without regret or judgment is part of it. But he said you have to make it by 2012 and I know I didn't make it by then so basically you're stuck with me.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

What evidence do you actually have for the Mandela effect? Can any of it be attributed to a faulty memory? Because honestly every time I see the Mandela effect on here, its usually someone badly remembering something.

"When did Celebrity XYZ die?"
"Was'nt country ABC somewhere else on the map"
etc

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I'm not stuck with any polarity. It's all about choices. What you see as the world now reflects your life. Maybe you've made bad choices that you see the world as a whole "bad".

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

You do remember the line Luke I am your father? Or was it always No I am your father?

Small things that a minority of people pick up are actually proof of changes.

South America did move in the beginning of the year with all the earthquakes and stuff.

Something invisible or non-invisible is making all the changes. We can't do anything but observe.

Granted, we still have to maintain our life busy as we watch these changes.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The ratio on YouTube videos show its a real cause.

I knew it.

Unicorns, flat earth, fake moon landings, Nibiru, the end of the world tomorrow, after tomorrow and every other day after that is real because of the number of youtube videos there are saying its real.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

According to the HH you are stuck in a world until the next transition however many thousands of years from now. And if you think Trump/Clinton 2016 is evidence of the good world then keep on trucking, though I would suggest a failure of imagination.
edit on 2-8-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Strangely, I was a kid at the time, and my memory can not be trusted.

Again what you REMEMBER does not mean it happened. There are plenty of studies on witnesses to events, who get it wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Now as for hidden hand. We have a history of BS artists on this site. Look for example at the threads about John Titor. The person posting was Ren1999. I've known that individual since the early 1990s, from the Pagan Usenet group (in particular alt.religion.wicca, where he went by ren, Ren, and eventually Ren1999, because he was constantly loosing his email accounts due to ToS violations of his internet provider). So when he came here (and other places, including the one with God in the title) saying he was John, I knew it was another of his silly games.

So what makes you and others think "Hidden Hand" is a real Illuminati?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Never said he was but could be. His messages about dimensions caught my attention as we live in a multi verse. I'm sure some experiences you had as a kid doesn't mean anything now but it probably was coincidence with a purpose. That or you're a weird idk

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

And yet I am ridicule in a site that you became a member of. What else goes on through your mind besides the extra ordinary.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

If that is so, then so be it. Once I die time won't matter. I'll move on to the next dimension as I know my fate and cause in this world is different from yours. We are in a different polarity.

According to hh

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Of course I'm weird
Though not wyrd

I just use Ocams Razor as my yard stick, when the evidence is non existent. So if some random nut says they are something, with out proof, then I doubt it. It would be like assuming every "woman" in an adult chat (text only) was actually a woman. Chances are they are not.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Can the Mandela effect occur on a person level ?

I contribute most stuff to bad memory but i swear sometimes i need to check the same spot 3 times until i find it exactly where i thought it would be in the first place. Even a friend experiences this with me, lost my phone in hes car, checked it, called the phone, it was shut off, found the phone and it was sitting on 30% with no missed calls.

Any input would be great, i find myself definitely on the light side, life seems to really just flow the right way.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nonzenz123

Do you mean where you go to another dimension where the phone isn't there but then you come back to a dimension where the phone is there?

I find myself hoping that I am on the light side of the 4th dimension. But I don't know, would I be correct to say that I am at the same dimension you all are?
edit on 3-8-2016 by ThinkingMe because: word change

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingMe

Yes i think maybe so? I practice a lot of mindfulness maybe that comes into play as well ?
When the workday ends its as if i was not present at all. And my job requires me to be present most of the time.

I cant explain it. I see double digits everywhere as well. And everything seems to fall in place effortlessly, i can see the beauty behind it, so hard to explain :/ .
edit on 3-8-2016 by nonzenz123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

So how can you proof we are breathing oxygen and not something?
Occam's razor isn't a foundation of proof. It was built on a theory that became what it is now.

There is no "proof" outside yourselves. It was always inside

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nonzenz123

Sometimes that could be a fault memory other times it isn't.
I'm sure sometime in your life you've noticed something in particular that you never noticed before.

It's the cosmic realms that change.
As above so below from within so without

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingMe

That depends if your life is going smoothly. If it isn't I suggest you either forget about the past or fix what you regret not or did do.

It's not that hard. I helped a stranger with her shopping cart and in return I got a thanks. Then another stranger offered me a quarter for the shopping cart and I said no thanks pass on the kindness.

Small things like this could change your dimensional reality

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join