It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Never Tells About The Good Deeds Of Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I found this Video refreshing and honest. This guy pretty much tells it like it is.

Why is the Media trying to muzzle Trump? Oh wait, i think we all know the answer to that, Dirty Politics, Dirty MSN, Dirty deeds Done Dirt Cheap! 'or' sometimes not so cheap depending on who you ask.

Lets take a look at one Man's perception of Donald Trump.

These 5 Acts of Kindness Reveal There’s More to Donald Trump Than Just His Celebrity Persona.

ijr.com...

1. The time he gave sanctuary to Grammy Award winning singer Jennifer Hudson after three of her family members were murdered:

When Hudson’s mother, brother and nephew were gunned down in Chicago, she put everything on hold for a while. She stayed at Trump Tower to grieve, where The Donald didn’t charge her a dime and also provided security for her and a few of her family members.

2. Airlines wouldn’t accommodate a boy who had serious medical issues, so Trump offered his jet to help:

Three-year-old Andrew Ten needed to go to New York to receive some special medical attention. But there was one big problem: The airlines refused to board him because Ten required several different pieces of medical equipment on the flight. Ten’s parents put in a call to Trump, who then dispatched his private jet to meet their pressing needs. Ten’s father said of Trump: “He is a good man. He has three children of his own and he knows what being a parent is all about.”

3. He helped save a family’s working farm that was going into foreclosure:

In 1986, Annabell Hill was in danger of losing her family farm. On top of that, her husband had just committed suicide hoping that his life insurance policy would cover the remaining balance that they owed. When Trump saw her tragic story, he decided to do something about it.

According to the New York Times: Donald Trump, the New York real estate tycoon, helped prevent foreclosure today on a family farm whose owner had committed suicide to try to save his land.

Mrs. Hill proposed to bank officials that the land be sold privately so she could keep some of the 705 acres. Parts of the farm have been in the Hill family for three generations.

4. After Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi was released from a prison in Mexico, The Donald sent him a big check to help get him back on his feet:

Tahmooressi spent seven months in a Mexican prison. During that time, he was beaten and even chained to a bed. When he was released, Trump sent him a check for twenty five thousand dollars.

5. What Trump did for a bus driver who helped save a woman from jumping off a bridge:

Darnell Barton was driving his bus across a bridge when he spotted a woman on the other side of railing, staring down at the traffic below. Barton stopped the bus and approached the woman. After one of his passengers explained they didn’t want to “see someone die,” he managed to put his arm around her and she agreed to come to the other side of the bridge. After hearing about what Barton did, The Donald sent him ten thousand dollars. Trump said: “I thought that was so beautiful to see. I think he is a great guy with an amazing heart and I said that man should be rewarded. Clearly, Donald Trump isn’t just a good businessman, he’s a Good Samaritan, too.

regated.com...

edit on 7/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The man is a creep.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Trump is taking on the Left, the Right and a rabid media.

If he pulls this off it will be not only one of the biggest upsets in recent history... but possibly will pave the way for a one day third party candidate which is something, in my opinion, the country (and world) desperately needs.

I'm no fan of his.... but.... Go Trump Go!

If Hillary broke some fictitious glass ceiling then Trump has a chance to demolish the entire structure down to its foundation.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

I believe this is why so many are turning their eyes towards Trump right now. Hillary would never consider 3rd Party Elections, nor has she ever listened to what 'The Majority' of the People of America actually want, no, have been yelling for from the tops of the mountain for years.

I believe Trump would pave that way.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
The man is a creep.

No Flags ?

Are you the spammer they warned us about.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Trump has done many good things for a lot of people, but his haters will always counter a good deed done by him with a deed they find abhorrent from him. For his haters... he can do no right at this point. I think those sold on him, were on the train when it first left the station. As for the others, they were never on it and never will be regardless of what he says or does.

To be fair (and I hate to with this because the thought of Hillary as Potus takes years off my life), it's the same for Hillary. Right now there are very, very few folks who have not made up their minds on who they are voting for. The fight will be for those few people right up until November. Hopefully those few will educate themselves instead of listening to hyperbole and propaganda from the media.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I think Hillary just kicked it with her acceptance speech.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

You're right, there are still many fence sitters out there, however, i do have a sneaking suspicion Trump is leaving the Best Card for last!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I have in my vast video archives like 'all' the online available clips of him that could be snatched from during Obama's 2008 run (I had intended to set about wielding them eventually but then turned off my radar screen a bit too long).

Amongst them all the Dem debates videos. I know he said both of these things, pretty sure both were in the same debate: he liked to carry on about all people "getting a fair shake". But then later when asked if third party's should have any real chance at participating the the elections he said no.

How anyone that really believes in this nation, how they could look at that and still WORSHIP such a person, it's makes me sick.
edit on 28-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Love this thread!! S&F! We need more like them!! But the truth is decency doesn't raise ratings...Just like the Eagles used to sing about....in "DIRTY LAUNDRY" and because I know you will appreciate this aware! Here ya go! So sad but this is what people get off on, NOW more than ever....Here Ya go! This should be the song for the DNC!!!

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something
Something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor
But I wound up here
I just have to look good
I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble headed
Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation
Is the head dead yet
You know the boys in the newsroom
Got a running bet
Get the widow on the set
We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out
What's going on
You don't really want to know
Just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers
In everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do the Innuendo
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done
We haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Don't get sick i just cleaned the floor!!

Look.. i don't believe there's a candidate out there who hasn't changed their position on one thing or another.

But giving credit where credit is due, is fair, that's all i'm trying to convey.

The alternative is electing Satan for President (Hillary) and i don't think anyone wants that do they?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

so,if I sleep with a few hookers,and make a donation to the food bank,I'll still get into heaven?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I hope you are right. I would like nothing better than to NOT have Hillary as the POTUS... or anything else for that matter.

Here's to hoping!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Love this thread!! S&F! We need more like them!! But the truth is decency doesn't raise ratings...Just like the Eagles used to sing about....in "DIRTY LAUNDRY" and because I know you will appreciate this aware! Here ya go! So sad but this is what people get off on, NOW more than ever....Here Ya go! This should be the song for the DNC!!!

I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something
Something I can use
People love it when you lose
They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor
But I wound up here
I just have to look good
I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear
Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em all around

We got the bubble headed
Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die
Give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation
Is the head dead yet
You know the boys in the newsroom
Got a running bet
Get the widow on the set
We need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out
What's going on
You don't really want to know
Just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone
Eat your dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're up

Kick 'em when they're up
Kick 'em when they're stiff
Kick 'em all around

Dirty little secrets
Dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers
In everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do the Innuendo
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done
We haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry

Hey Thanks Pax! I love Don Henley, haven't heard his stuff in a while.

The Song Lyrics Speak Volumes, i agree this would be Perfect for DNC, ha Someone needs to Twitter this to him!

I couldn't view the vid you posted it appears to be down, so i've found an alternative!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat

so,if I sleep with a few hookers,and make a donation to the food bank,I'll still get into heaven?

And here's to the Lamest Thread Comment Yet
Congrats!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I hope you are right. I would like nothing better than to NOT have Hillary as the POTUS... or anything else for that matter.

Here's to hoping!

Here's to hoping and common sense

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat

Depends... Are your donations generic food or are you going all in for Kraft and Del Monte?

But seriously, did you just compare being the POTUS to being allowed into heaven? If anything I would imagine it's the exact opposite.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I think Hillary just kicked it with her acceptance speech.

By "it" you mean "the bucket" ,right?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It is sickening to read that some of you actually believe that Trump has done good for people. Don't think for one moment that these "acts of kindness" were not self serving in one way or another. If you can't see this, you either are dumb as f, have never dealt with megalomaniacs before, or you are one of these self serving people yourself so you can't see what's wrong with his behavior.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It is sickening to read that some of you actually believe that Trump has done good for people. Don't think for one moment that these "acts of kindness" were not self serving in one way or another. If you can't see this, you either are dumb as f, have never dealt with megalomaniacs before, or you are one of these self serving people yourself so you can't see what's wrong with his behavior.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join