It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Never Tells About The Good Deeds Of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It is sickening to read that some of you actually believe that Trump has done good for people. Don't think for one moment that these "acts of kindness" were not self serving in one way or another. If you can't see this, you either are dumb as f, have never dealt with megalomaniacs before, or you are one of these self serving people yourself so you can't see what's wrong with his behavior.

tsk tsk, Please oh Please watch the POTTY MOUTH. This is a discussion about what 'good' Trump has done for others. Please don't turn it into a low level attack because YOU don't like the guy, and Please, don't insult me or other people on the thread by insulting here with your demeaning arrogant and rude commentary.

Can you do that?

edit on 7/28/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I'm sure he's done some good in the past, I'd hope he's not a complete monster, but I'm not judging him by his past. Instead, I've been judging him as soon as he stepped into the race and into present day.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well as others have said, myself included, I hope he really does step up to the plate when he gets in. He holds in his hands the only hope left America has right now.

I hope for everyone's sake, a real 'Change' will take place and the People's voices will finally be heard.

150+ yrs is a long time to have waited for that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You hope he'll step up to the plate? What kind of whimsical thinking is that? Oh right, Trump foolishly said he'll act more presidential once he's elected. You know who talks like that? Children, not adults who want to be the leader of the free world!

How can you listen and watch this man while coming to the conclusion he's going to give you the change you're looking for? I guarantee he'll give you change but it ain't what you're asking for that I can promise you.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
The man is a creep.

Good argument.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
It is sickening to read that some of you actually believe that Trump has done good for people. Don't think for one moment that these "acts of kindness" were not self serving in one way or another. If you can't see this, you either are dumb as f, have never dealt with megalomaniacs before, or you are one of these self serving people yourself so you can't see what's wrong with his behavior.

Another good argument against Trump.

So the two against Trump in here could make no argument aside from insults.

Par for the course.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

No need to get wrapped up over it. We're just having a conversation here not changing reality as we know it.

That said, nothing whimsical about it, would you rather i reworded it to your exact approvals? Sorry not doing it.

You have your views clearly, the rest have theirs. Don't take it personally it's not meant to be. Everyone's got an Opinion, but just because you and i differ on that, doesn't mean sh't does it.

I'd love to know how you can possibly 'Guarantee' anything he'll do. Do you have some kind of mystical powers you're failing to share with us?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Not only will the US get a strong leader with a Trump presidency, but also a decent human being.

I like the idea of a president who can speak to the press, can take criticism, dish it out, and will speak to the people. The back room-dealing sort of statecraft that has been employed up until now has always been opaque instead of transparent.

Also, it's nice to know a candidate is human, with human desires and human beliefs, but with a skill-set like no other. If he runs the country half as well as he does his empire, we're in for a treat.

Euphemisms and newspeak, the myopic optimism about ISIS, poverty, and illegals, though obviously a language to many, is simply inadequate for pointing out the conditions of the world we live in. The Dems do not know how to speak about the world.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

You hope he'll step up to the plate? What kind of whimsical thinking is that? Oh right, Trump foolishly said he'll act more presidential once he's elected.

You have a point there. I wish Trump had never said that he will change his tune should he get elected. Frankly, I think he is doing fine as of now. In my opinion, people seem to be so hooked on the delivery and language, yet ignore what is being said. It's as if people don't mind hearing bold-faced lies... as long as it sounds pretty. I prefer the rough-and-tumble of what someone says so long as it is what they really think.

You know who talks like that? Children, not adults who want to be the leader of the free world!

Again, I have to point out that some people are so focused on delivery and ignore what is actually being said. If you are okay with, for example, someone eloquently lying to your face saying, "If you like your doctor and health plan, you can keep your doctor and health plan" and despite it being a demonstrable lie, it "sounds" pretty so you are okay with it... there is nothing that I can say that will convince you otherwise.

How can you listen and watch this man while coming to the conclusion he's going to give you the change you're looking for? I guarantee he'll give you change but it ain't what you're asking for that I can promise you.

Perhaps this is an unfair question for me to ask but I'll do so anyway. Did you support and/or vote for Obama once or twice? His platform was literally and specifically "Hope & Change." How did that work out for everyone? If you would like we can get into the specifics (GDP, Welfare statistics, Unemployment vs Underemployment vs "alleged" Disability claims, etc.) but I suspect that is for a separate thread.

Will a President Trump bring about the "change" that people want? I have no idea but I suspect that should he win I will be disappointed that he won't go as far as I want him to go... but I also suspect he will shift the trajectory of the country in the general direction that I would want it to go.

Will he build that wall? Maybe. Maybe not. But I have complete confidence that he will bolster the resources for the Border Control agents and those that currently commit crimes and are released onto the streets will have a different determination.

Will he prevent Muslims from immigrating into our country? No, of course not (and I hope not) but will he pull back the red carpet to unvetted people from the most war torn parts of the world? I think he might slow that down.

I'm curious. Although you are entirely entitled to dislike/distrust/despise Trump... are you Pro-Hillary? (Disclaimer: Disliking Trump does not mean a person automatically is Pro-Hillary... I'm just curious because if that is the case... then you have to answer many of the same issues you raised.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Rush Limbaugh played a good collage of News Media interviewers, changing subject in the middle of interviews, if the friend, associate, or employee of Donald Trump started speaking of how Trump donates time, or resources, or $$$, to people and organizations in need.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Same thing was done to centre-right Australian PM Tony Abbott. The Media turned on him so hard and would post non-newsworthy articles poking fun of the cltohes he was wearing whilist blatantly ignore all the positive things he did. The guy wasn't everyones cuppa but he was a saint: he was a voluntary surf lifesaver, volunteer of the Country Fire Authority, he has been the ONLY PM and the ONLY minister to live with Aboriginals in remote communities not once but twice.

Meanwhile Abbotts Lefty rival Bill Shorten raped a women in college - the Media hushed it up and refused to name "the minister in question" during the entire court case, Bill recently caused a car accident and was filmed "comforting" the woman hit in the crash and he was celebrated as a saint

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Wow a person here called Trump a decent human being!

Any person who assaults their wife in a fit of rage pulling chunks of her hair out is not a decent human being

I don't like the clintons either,Bills continual cheating in his marriage show he's a natural liar who finds it easy to deceive his family

If one can be like that to family imagine how easy it would be to lie to the public with a smile on your face

Trouble is Trump played the same game Bill did,so shows he is cast in the same mould

The Clintons and Trump are not worthy of the position they are after

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Five times? He is a billionaire. I helped people 5 times this year and sometimes I have only $23 in cash to my name.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Not only will the US get a strong leader with a Trump presidency, but also a decent human being.

I like the idea of a president who can speak to the press, can take criticism, dish it out, and will speak to the people. The back room-dealing sort of statecraft that has been employed up until now has always been opaque instead of transparent.

Also, it's nice to know a candidate is human, with human desires and human beliefs, but with a skill-set like no other. If he runs the country half as well as he does his empire, we're in for a treat.

Euphemisms and newspeak, the myopic optimism about ISIS, poverty, and illegals, though obviously a language to many, is simply inadequate for pointing out the conditions of the world we live in. The Dems do not know how to speak about the world.

He speaks to the press poorly. He can dish it out, but can;t take it (twitter fits). he is thin skinned.

He is the biggest back room dealer.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

Same thing was done to centre-right Australian PM Tony Abbott. The Media turned on him so hard and would post non-newsworthy articles poking fun of the cltohes he was wearing whilist blatantly ignore all the positive things he did. The guy wasn't everyones cuppa but he was a saint: he was a voluntary surf lifesaver, volunteer of the Country Fire Authority, he has been the ONLY PM and the ONLY minister to live with Aboriginals in remote communities not once but twice.

Meanwhile Abbotts Lefty rival Bill Shorten raped a women in college - the Media hushed it up and refused to name "the minister in question" during the entire court case, Bill recently caused a car accident and was filmed "comforting" the woman hit in the crash and he was celebrated as a saint

Shorten sounds a lot like Trump. There is the current investigation into the rape of a 13 year old.
edit on 29-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Shorten sounds a lot like Trump. There is the current investigation into the rape of a 13 year old.

If the INVESTIGATION IS LEGITIMATE, start a thread on the subject. ATS members are very good at sniffing out whether allegations have much substance to them.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Obama worked fairly well. People have posted the stats multiple times on ATS from reputable sources that we are better off in regard to most issues in the country. See Mr. Spad's earlier post today.

Most people were able to keep their doctor. Some states avoided what they could in regard to Obamacare, especially expanding medicaid, which they would have been reimbursed for. Really, just to spite Obama. Southern states. Most of that led to less 'exchanges' in certain states and less competition and higher prices. The ACA itself is pretty good.

I hope for change. I still do.

I have no idea what Trump will do or not do. That is the problem. There is no way to separate the rhetoric from what he really plans to do. Some people think he ran just to get Hillary elected. Some think he ran just to make money. Some think he ran to run and is the next Hitler. Or the next President Camacho ala Idiocracy. Any way one spins that, it is bad.

There is NO way he should have gotten to this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: carewemust

Relevant information to the pending case.

If the lady said something after she was abused, before Trump became a Billionaire, this certainly deserves its own thread, don't cha think?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: reldra

If the INVESTIGATION IS LEGITIMATE, start a thread on the subject. ATS members are very good at sniffing out whether allegations have much substance to them.

I sort of think the link Hefficide posted is more than enough details.
edit on 29-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join