It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Political Truth - Trump mocks and hates the disabled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He has been doing this sort of thing for years,

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I think un-presidential in getting laid in the oval office, getting caught, and then lying to the country.

Acting as someone who was called out for something is not. I pointed out that they way Trump acted was in no way like the reporter. I provided two videos. However, as I am trying to show, most do not care.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Because that would show a different man. Why did NO MSM outlets pick up Guiliani speech when he said the following?

In there he talks about all of the thinks Trump did without wanting the fanfare or limelight.I know these stories I am from NY.

No go look up HuffPost, Slate, WSJ, NYT,CNN...they all talk about how dark and how he got it wrong. To me, it was one of the best speeches of the week.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Meh, I doubt he hates the disabled. He's just too stupid to control the moronic comments that flow from his brain and out of his mouth. It will be fun watching him alienate voters over the next four months.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I'm willing to bet every one of them got laid in the oval office and in that big bed on air force one too.
I sure would have. Please.

Who Bill got blown by is his wife's issue not the countries.

If you are trying to excuse trump for mocking a handicapped person by saying his interpretation of the guy wasn't dead on that's just wrong.
edit on 7262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

But he didn't mock special olympics like thinline claimed. He mocked himself. That was the digging deep part.
So back to trump who certainly did mock a handicapped person. In a really mean and ugly way.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It is not about getting laid in the Lincoln bedroom. It is about lying about it. That is issue I had. Man up. She did nothing and let it happen because she did not care. She wants a different notch. To be the first female president.

I am not trying to excuse anyone. I am showing a point of view. How it can be perceived and then blown out of proportion. If I saw someone describing someone like that I would think Michael J Fox not that reporter. He had a deformity. He should show the world how someone with a deformity can excel and overcome instead of looking for another 5 minutes of fame.

I notice that no one wants to talk about the deeds he has performed. Just concentrate on the hate and anger and not the truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Be afraid of Mexicans be afraid of African Americans be afraid of Muslims. America sucks. America is a mess. American people are stupid and I love the uneducated.
I could shoot someone on fifth ave and not lose votes.

You don't want to go tit for tat because there's a treasure trove of stupid things trump has said and done.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's about asking about it really. No ones business. It never was but Ken Starr had a grudge to settle.
My feeling is that the past presidents were all men and they all had sex in that office. You can't doubt that if you've lived in the world. Kennedy probably had Monroe on the desk. Maybe Jimmy Carter didn't but he's an exception.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Was he running for anything? Did he need this for a business deal? Did he actually just do it from the heart?

Actually, there are TONS of these kinds of stories over the years. He simply never touts them. If the press does here or there, so be it, but I've read many of these, especially for kids.

Actions speak louder than soundbites, to SOME of us.

Be afraid of Mexicans be afraid of African Americans be afraid of Muslims. America sucks. America is a mess. American people are stupid and I love the uneducated.
I could shoot someone on fifth ave and not lose votes.

You don't want to go tit for tat because there's a treasure trove of stupid things trump has said and done.

None of which even begins to compare to putting someone in the White House who basically committed voter fraud to get her nomination, and who is completely in the pocket of Wall Street, big banking, and even our enemies.

And this whole "uneducated" classification is just nonsense. I've got an MBA, and I'm voting for Trump. Most of my male friends over the age of 35 have either Associates, Bachelors, or Masters degrees, and they too are voting for Trump.

Thing is, Trump's ego won't let him fail. Whereas Hillary's drive is simple...she'll do what she's told by those who paid her to do so.
edit on 26-7-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

So a wife who doesn't divorce a husband who cheated is complacent in the affair? Many marriages do not survive infidelity. The ones that do are usually stronger.

I dont understand the she let it happen part?
The bimbo Lewinsky wasn't to blame? She had sex with a married man. Did she care if she was hurting Hillary?
Hurting Chelsea? No she was counting sexual coup on the president. I dont know but I'm willing to bet that she let this slip when he dumped her.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Ha ha voter fraud. Sure sure what ever.
There hasn't been any voter fraud. It would be all over the news like these emails at the DNC. Give us all a break with this fantasy. There was no voter fraud. She's the nominee and she will win in November. There is no doubt at all about that.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So a wife who doesn't divorce a husband who cheated is complacent in the affair? Many marriages do not survive infidelity. The ones that do are usually stronger.

I dont understand the she let it happen part?
The bimbo Lewinsky wasn't to blame? She had sex with a married man. Did she care if she was hurting Hillary?
Hurting Chelsea? No she was counting sexual coup on the president. I dont know but I'm willing to bet that she let this slip when he dumped her.

Agreed. That said he is serial philanderer.

Pretty sure this is just a marriage of convenience at this point.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Disagree. Comparing ones bad performance to a handicapped person is saying that handicapped people can not perform. And he did it in a joking manner. Just as bad in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You still do not get it. It is not the act. It is the lie. He lied under oath.

One of his team of lawyers also employed a young Lynch who just happens to have gotten her first appointment in 99 and then just refused to prosecute Hillary.

As far as voter fraud, what do you think they just did with the DNC primary?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well as a wife who had to deal with the same thing and who forgave her husband and who has had to work hard to keep it together I will say there is no convenience. You either are committed which includes intimacy or you're not . And sex is important in a marriage even a decades old one. I'm thinking they are still a couple and Bill was certainly worth fighting for. Which she did. And won. Me too. My hubby is completely devoted to me. His parents and mine also had long term marriages.
Our siblings his and mine are all married over thirty years as well.
Some people can do this.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You don't seem to get it.
He was acquitted.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Writing an e mail about showing favoritism is voter fraud now. Streeeeeeeatch much???

Some Bernie supporters may hold out but most won't and they aren't saying voter fraud. They don't like what happened but they're not claiming fraud.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Really , does ANY of the Nonsense on this Thread have Anything to do with Reality ? I mean , come on people , Will it Actually Change your Mind About Anything concerning Mr. Trump ? God Gave us All a Brain , Please Use it here .

Thank You , Signed , My Mind is not for Sale Jones..............

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well that's your right.
It's not like I'm under any delusion that I can influence you. Lol. Not at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join