It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Political Truth - Trump mocks and hates the disabled

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Sillyolme

Really , does ANY of the Nonsense on this Thread have Anything to do with Reality ? I mean , come on people , Will it Actually Change your Mind About Anything concerning Mr. Trump ? God Gave us All a Brain , Please Use it here .

Thank You , Signed , My Mind is not for Sale Jones..............

Why address me when your post is to everybody else?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well I'm a widower and I hear and agree with your sentiment.

However between the 5+ women off the top of my head that allegedly had affairs with him, all with strong evidence and spanning years and thetrips on the lolita express, I personally would have left such a person.

Hence my OPINION of a marriage of convenience.
edit on 26-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This is True .

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Whats funny is... How many of you are not seeing the SATIRE this thread is. HEs being Sarcastic lol!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rollanotherone

Be afraid of Mexicans be afraid of African Americans be afraid of Muslims. America sucks. America is a mess. American people are stupid and I love the uneducated.
I could shoot someone on fifth ave and not lose votes.

You don't want to go tit for tat because there's a treasure trove of stupid things trump has said and done.

And as usual, you bring in "quotes" that have been proven wrong time and time again. But, keep it up. Your girl is sure to win. I'll be voting for her. I want leadership. Hillary has that in droves. Also, I want to be rich and wealthy, so I better vote for her. And she's a woman. Let's make history again!!! And :&@/ it, let's end term limits so she can preside over the American People until she dies. She is EXACTLY what the US needs.
The only negative I see as her being president (besides the obvious) is what are political comedians going to work with? You can't make jokes about Hillary. You'll either end up dead, out of work, or labeled a sexist. You would think people like Bill Maher, John Oliver, Colbert and Stewart would have a field day with 4/8 years of a Trump presidency.
Either way, I love your "I came here to chew bubble gum" enthusiasm over NOT dismissing my comment, but just did a "yeah, well, so what, I'll just bring the same old tired comments I always make and I win!!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join