It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Political Truth - Trump mocks and hates the disabled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: thesungod

Thought Trump started the taco bowl thing. It was how he 'honored' cinco de mayo by ordering one in his restaurant.

To this one. The taco bowl emails refers to the DNC latino outreach program.

The email string begins in April and stretches though may of 2016.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Because he was still denying it after he was caught that's why. REFUSED to own it. He was also using his disability as pity plea in the media. NO PITY. You did it, refuse to own it and deserve whatever is coming your way. How much you want to bet he never does it again. The real dishonor in all of it is this POS trying to shame other people and using his disability as a cop out when he was found out. From one disabled person to another I would punch him in the face and mock him on the ground.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I remember Joe Biden saying "Stand Up Chuck" to a guy in a wheelchair once.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Sorry you had to make that sacrifice. Thank you for serving. I'm an honorary member of the VFW through my dad.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Oh ok. That mother of the Benghazi soldier wasn't a prop?

And I'm ashamed to even say that because I feel for her.
edit on 7262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Acting a bit part is not the same. Even a seven year old knows that.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Trump made fun of someone he doesn't like, you, and other anti trump people, should be able to appreciate that. It's not an atypical reaction of a real person.

here is Obama making fun of Special Olympics.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's true it's hard to associate trump with anything. He changes his mind like a girl changes clothes. ( thanks Katy)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Priceless.

Again, both sides are awful.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Sounded more like he was making fun of himself with that comment. But this perfectly illustrates what reldra said about digging deep. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A youtube vid of the jay leno show is not digging deep.

Digging up papers he wrote while at occidental college would be.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
He changes his mind like a girl changes clothes. ( thanks Katy)

"I'm against gay marriage"
"I'm for gay marriage"
"I'm against bad trade deals"
"I'm all for TPP"
"I'm for the Iraq resolution"
"I'm against the Iraq resolution"
"Black criminals are super predators"
"Ms. Brown, would you speak at the DNC?"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's startling how willing some seem to be to excuse utterly un-Presidential, undignified, reprehensible and childish behavior on Trump's part, when if anyone else did this, they would be shunned.

If you would be appalled if your child or husband or wife acted like this, why do you make excuses for it in a candidate for the highest, most dangerous office possible?

Would you want this clown presiding at your trial? Teaching your children? Being the cop that stops you in traffic? A coworker?

I can't believe we're even having this conversation. He's insane. Certifiable.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

It's true it's hard to associate trump with anything. He changes his mind like a girl changes clothes. ( thanks Katy)

He kissed a boy nd he liked it?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Airline Couldn’t Help Sick Child, So Donald Trump CAME TO THE RESCUE

Even Donald Trump’s critics agree- He is a man of action. He’s not the type to wait around for government help. He wins because he works hard and is dedicated.

But this story is extraordinary! In Los Angeles, an airline was refusing to help get a sick 3-year-old Jewish boy on a flight.

Trump was called, and he immediately made his expensive private jet available. Donald Trump acted to save the day, without hesitation.

THIS is what a REAL leader looks like.

The private Boeing 727 of real estate tycoon Donald Trump arrived from Los Angeles at LaGuardia Airport Tuesday morning, carrying aboard an Orthodox Jewish child with a rare and still undiagnosed breathing illness.

The child, Andrew Ten, age 3, arrived with his parents — accompanied by three nurses who attend to him around the clock — to try to seek medical help in the New York area.

Trump made his plane available for the special trip to New York after the boy’s parents, Judy and Harold Ten, called Trump and told him of their plight.

Commercial airlines refused to fly the child because he could not travel without an elaborate life-support system, which includes a portable oxygen tank, a suction machine, a breathing bag and an adrenaline syringe.

“Mr. Trump did not hesitate when we called him up. He said ‘yes, I’ll send my plane out,’” 29-year-old Harold Ten recalled shortly after he landed here Tuesday morning.

Asked why he thought Trump made his private jet available, Ten replied, “Because he is a good man. He has three children of his own and he knows what being a parent is all about.”

While Donald Trump is busy saving young boys at airports, President Barack Obama allows his family to live in poverty somewhere in Kenya.

Thank you Donald Trump for setting such an example for the rest of us! We should always help others in need

Orthodox Child with Rare Ailment is Rescued Aboard Tycoon’s Jet

Why doesn't the media broadcast this stuff every day?

edit on 7/26/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Bwahahahaha!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Arizonaguy

Acting a bit part is not the same. Even a seven year old knows that.

This coming from a person who subscribes to the platform of the DNC. Isn't part of that platform equality for all? Either it ISN'T acceptable to make fun of the handicapped for EVERYBODY or it is. No exceptions .

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
It's startling how willing some seem to be to excuse utterly un-Presidential, undignified, reprehensible and childish behavior on Trump's part, when if anyone else did this, they would be shunned.

If you would be appalled if your child or husband or wife acted like this, why do you make excuses for it in a candidate for the highest, most dangerous office possible?

Would you want this clown presiding at your trial? Teaching your children? Being the cop that stops you in traffic? A coworker?

I can't believe we're even having this conversation. He's insane. Certifiable.

Are we in the Victorian era now?

Obama said he bowled like he was in the special olympics.

So what.

Aren't disabled people wanting to be treated like everyone else?

The dude is a writer, he goes to work.

Like the other poster said, he got busted in a lie and tried to weasel out of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Donald Trump CAME TO THE RESCUE!
Airline Couldn’t Help Sick Child, So Donald Trump CAME TO THE RESCUE!

These 5 Acts of Kindness Reveal There’s More to Donald Trump Than Just His Celebrity Persona

1. The time he gave sanctuary to Grammy Award winning singer Jennifer Hudson after three of her family members were murdered

He helped save a family’s working farm that was going into foreclosure

After Sergeant Andrew Tahmooressi was released from a prison in Mexico, The Donald sent him a big check to help get him back on his feet

What Trump did for a bus driver who helped save a woman from jumping off a bridge

maybe when you stop believing everything you see on facebook or cnn and come to terms with the fact that donald j trump is the king of "random acts of kindness" it might be easier for you to vote for him.

what has hillary done with her 100s of millions????????????????????????
edit on 26/7/16 by JAK because: Link code correction

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
These are great comments and why I am creating these threads. Are these fringe issues important? Do they really show character? Are they sarcasm, parody or hate?

I remember the Obama gaffe about the Special Olympics. He is shaming himself for not playing well but he could have referred to playing like a child not someone who is handicapped. Do I think he hates all handicapped people? No, he just did not have a teleprompter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join