It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Speaks at the Democratic Convention

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders is speaking at the Democratic Convention and I gotta say I'm most impressed with him...! he lost the battle but he won the war because much of what he said he would do as President he got Clinton to put on her platform. Things like free college, no TPP, and such.

Bernie is a great guy and he made a great speech!! What says ATS?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-7-2016 by lostbook because: word edit

edit on 26/7/16 by masqua because: edited 'All Caps' title

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

LostBook, are you trying to tell us something by your use of small letters to start words in the title? Is there a hidden meaning?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I found it anticlimactic, long and boring.

He did a fine job acting out his role as controlled opposition.

Even I almost fell for it.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I hope wiki leaks has more emails showing how the Democratic establishment actually feel about Bernie....

Sanders supporters deserve better than to have him kneel at the alter of Hillary....

Sidenote: The Democratic Party is imploding.....and it's hilarious...

-Christosterome

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

It was an excellent speech. I found the DNC speeches to be more informational and a lot less hateful than the RNC speeches.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
He endorses Hillary twice.

Even with all the info coming from the leaked emails showing rampant corruption.

He's a shill. A true shill. Actions speak louder than words. But in this case, his words are his actions.

He's a liar and is going home to Vermont with 200 million in his coffers that will ensure he will always be comfy and he will always have a job introducing the same bill over and over again.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

More than likely, Bernie will say or do ANYTHING to keep a Republican out of the White House. That's his primary motivation. Bernie is too seasoned to be swayed by Clinton threats.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

its hard to be right when so many, more powerful than you, are wrong together.

I think Bernie has one more fight left in him. he's smart enough to know he lost this battle.

but yea, he fell victim to the massive corruption in the dnc

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not buying it.

This has always been about getting Hillary in office NO MATTER WHAT.

The government is so corrupt that the FBI director talked for over 30 minutes on all the crimes her and her staff committed, and even said that anyone else OTHER THAN Hillary would be prosecuted.

Now all these emails about us Hispanic people being referred to as "taco bowls" and other racist crap, proof they controlled the media narrative, not just on Bernie but on Trump...there's just so much there that stinks to buy that explanation after that info gets released, DWS resigns and goes to work for Hillary, Bernie STILL endorses her.

That's not principle. That's being on the take.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Knowing politicians, you really think she'll do what she says she'll do for Bernie's policies if she gets in? Or she just says she will to get more votes to beat trump........

With all the politicians that have come to power and with what they've said and done once they got into power. Think about the ratio of what they accomplished compared to what they said they wanted to "do" before they got in and I'm sure you'll come to the correct conclusion.... Bernie seemed like he had good ideas and seemed like he actually wanted to do what he said... But the system was his enemy from the start. And when your own party already decided who they wanted it becomes near impossible to accomplish what he wanted to do for America and it's people. And before anyone thinks I'm contradicting myself with my first two words you got to remember he's been pushing and wanting the same things for a long time. Compared to others who change and flip flop every year or when it's the "right time" to change what they want......

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

but yea, he fell victim to the massive corruption in the dnc

I'm beginning to think he was complicit

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Allow me to translate what Bernie said
After they (the Democratic Party) screwed me over , Hillary offered me 50 dollars and a Hillary logo button. I say I am sorry (not really) for stabbing each and every contributor and backer (supporters all) and switched my allegiance to Hillary who stands for everything that was opposite of what we stood for. But , of course , it was never about winning . I just said all that sh** because I was paid to .The DNC paid me to run against Hillary where it would appear she had someone to run against. Yes , I said that I was in this till the end. So I betrayed you . Whats new about that in the Democratic Party ? You all love that kind of stuff , because you continue to vote for us.
The money you sent me will be delivered to Hillary to help try to elect her. The one person who is for everything you were against. But such is life when you trust in someone like me.

And think , I once was a Bernie supporter
Peace

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The man is a fraud, bought and paid for...who cares what he has to say? I haven't seen a sellout this big since Metallica put out the Black Album, and that was 25 years ago.

link   

Entire DNC was extremely hypocritical. Love it.

link   
He may have sold out to Clinton for a plane...

Source of unconfirmed memo.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CAPSLOCK was activated.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

👏👏👏

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Old guy, now instead of living out of the rest of his days as a man willing to take a stand for what he believed in, he will be remembered as a worthless puppet who completely betrayed his own movement for the benefit of the very thing he was supposedly fighting against.

You couldn't make this # up

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If I find you're cheating at poker I sure as heck ain't letting you pocket the chips!
Bernie was either threatened or paid off and as I've watched some of the talking heads on various msm outlets I see the similarities between the reality and the Hunger Games propoganda.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think the thread title is appropriate considering the the first small letter is a b and the second is an s.

Which is exactly what his speech was, bs. He's a sellout.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join