It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Speaks at the Democratic Convention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah ok. Old enemy, but he had to the evidence to convict on negligence alone and didn't.

This was political and everyone knows it.

I'd be in leavenworth right now if I had done what Hillary did. I hold a security clearance, I know how the system works and what laws were broken.

Even so, you're saying its only administrative punishment he's talking about right? Do you even know what that punishment entails? Revocation of your clearance. Never allowed to participate in classified discussions, meetings, communications, or anything relating to confidential information.

You're clearly in the bag for Hillary. But as a person whose job, among many other duties, was to help safe guard secret information I would not want her as my CIC.
edit on 26 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The new math. Trump always gains. He's got more votes than there are U.S. citizens old enough to vote. He's getting votes in great Britain and Australia too. At least he thinks so. He's asked for campaign donations from them anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If he'd had it he would have charged her with it. But he said quite plainly that no reasonable person would make that case. No reasonable prosecutor would try to . Because reasonable persons would see what he did. There was no intent to bring risk to the nation and he even said her own reputation of loyalty to the United states played a part in the decision. I don't have that word for word and I'm even less tech savvy than Hillary so I can't embed a vid like you did.
. This is from memory.

I'm aware that were seeing this from completely different angles.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Negligence charges don't require the prosecutor to prove intent. Only the result of the negligence and the process the negligence took.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Where do I go with this? She's in Philly now having a convention she's not preparing a defense or taking depositions from witnesses.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Negligence charges don't require the prosecutor to prove intent. Only the result of the negligence and the process the negligence took.

Bi ngo. I know a guy that got locked up for leaving his targeting laptop ON in a locked car for 2 hours traveling.

Simply traveling with the laptop ON with classified data and being caught was enough to be sent to mannhiem (then stateside).

Her server had classified data AND was unsecure for months according to some sources.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Comey couldn't charge anyone with anything. He can only recommend. Also, the results of the investigation would go to the AG Lynch. By no reasonable prosecutor he means only 1 time has the charge that he could file be used.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where do I go with this? She's in Philly now having a convention she's not preparing a defense or taking depositions from witnesses.

We know. That's the problem.

The justice system is only for lowly people like me.

Not for political players like her.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Hmmm... Got time to go back and forth but not enough time to find that study? And the reason he said no "reasonable" prosecutor would is because If they were to do so, it wouldn't just be Hillarys problem anymore it would turn out to be a lot of people's problem and by "reasonable" he also means "corrupted"

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Let's not exaggerate free! He clearly stated it was going to be supported by corporations and businesses who benefit from an educated work force! His healthcare plan was going to raise taxes but in the end eliminate monthly healthcare premiums and the need for businesses to pay and provide healthcare!

I gather you're one of the many who don't think people shouldn't have access to healthcare if they can't pay for it! Most industrialized nations understand that their citizens have a basic human right to have free access to healthcare. They don't believe in kicking a person to the curb if they can't afford to pay and preserve their life. It amazes me how people like you can attack someone who wants to benefit YOU and every hard working American instead of spending millions and billions for corporate interests, the military complex and foreign aid. It's like shooting yourself in the foot! Where is your outrage over military spending, foreign aid, pork barrel spending, tuition costs that are putting many young people in enormous debt before they can get their feet planted in a career, or career politicians who receive excessive salaries and benefits that are not in line with the average American?

The American public is their own worst enemy. There's a reason why the middle class is diminishing. Do you really think 1 hour of work is worth only $7.25? I'm a retired professional and before attending college, I worked in restaurants, factories and did many un-skilled labor jobs. That work was physically more demanding than what I did on a daily basis in my professional job. To think just because these people are not in a skilled position, doesn't mean they don't deserve a livable wage! How many college students have graduated and can't find a position in their field of study? Many of them are working in these same un-skilled positions!

Our government is always looking to cut programs like Social Security and Medicare that help the people of this country! What's even worse is our government has embezzled funds out of the social security fund! Social Security is funded by the people of this country, we all paid into it! Now they're deciding how much of our own money we're allowed to receive back! Anyone else who would take money out of a savings account that wasn't theirs would be locked up for embezzlement! Yet Americans allow their government to do this!

Trickle down economics surely didn't work, and deregulating the banks surely didn't prevent greed from taking advantage of people wanting to buy their first home. Keep believing the stupid crap Trump spews out. The guy can't even communicate well let alone have the temperament of a mature adult. He's been dishing out sound bites without any kind of detailed thought out plans. To ignore the rudeness and hate that comes out of this guys mouth and still vote for him is the reason why the people of this country are always left holding the bag.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I hope wiki leaks has more emails showing how the Democratic establishment actually feel about Bernie....

Sanders supporters deserve better than to have him kneel at the alter of Hillary....

Sidenote: The Democratic Party is imploding.....and it's hilarious...

-Christosterome

I am hoping they will share some inside DNC emails now, that have some discussing how to Pander to Sanders and his supporters. I learned from Obama, that what they say and actually do is completely different once they are elected!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I used to like Bernie, but he ended up folding like a cheap polyester pantsuit and ended up kowtowing to the establishment, everything he railed against in his campaign.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Bernie is literally backing the very thing he stood against his whole campaign...Corruption! I no longer stand behind him and actually would like my money back that I donated. I'd back Johnson, but don't like his flood the gates immigration policy, so Trump it is.

The DNC has proven without a doubt they are scandalous, corrupt, and liars. I don't know how anyone can stand behind them to be honest. I guess us folks that don't tow a political line will never understand.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I like how the Dems are making the rounds on the morning news shows, attempting damage control on the DNC email takedown of Bernie. I laugh as they all blame Russia for their problem. Uh fellas, if you didn't write the controversial emails in the first place, the hackers wouldn't have anything to work with.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Yeah.. but I think the american people can identify with how they feel.

Im pretty sure everyone has saidnsomenthingsnin their private messages.. texts.. emails etc that wouldnt look good in the public eye.

All. The Dems have to say is that essentially. Were all human.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Morning Justneo
I remember now i read that in the City Hall section of the library. I was there the other day looking up the platte for my property to show a friend that my yard once had an outhouse outside the back door.LOL. I was browsing the stack of folders on the table and a picture of Obama caught my eye. The article written by a Hampton university student for political science was about campaign promises and Obama's legacy. They keep a selection of these student publications on the table in the reading lounge. I think it's some kind of honor thing for the students. Anyway I looked for something online and this article from Washington monthly which I can't vouch for because I've never seen the publication before. It does focus on the same thing as the student report. Politicians keeping their campaign promises. Apparently lots of folks believe they lie and don't when the opposite seems to be true. Wow we need to reevaluate our set beliefs sometimes to shake things up and remain open to new ideas. So I give this to shake things up.

washingtonmonthly.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Cheating is part of the game? I think, no I know, they think differently in Las Vegas. You will go to jail for cheating.
Bluffing is part of the game but if you have an ace up your sleeve people won't take kindly to it. Remember the okay corral.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Sanders is a god damn fraud. i wanted to vomit last night as he started spewing off a bunch of lies about what Clinton will NEVER do

she will wipe her ass with his platform so fast if she's elected and toss him aside like garbage

sell out

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
He should have walked up....Put up his hands....and said HILLARY....FEEL THE BERN!!!!!....(drops mike) and walks off. If he was real. He started to talk some of his talk but his balls went back up when the time came to say it.

I said it from the beginning. He was never going to be there. The DNC knew, according to the new leaks, he would never be.

I want to know how much is in that offshore account he had his "Clinton Foundation" check put into.

They bought the FBI
They bought the DOJ
They bought the DNC primary (and gave a job to the one who pulled it off)
They bought Bernie Sanders
They bought the media

They are political gangsters.

There are also a LOT of pissed off voters. I do not see changing sides simply not coming out.
edit on 07am31amf0000002016-07-26T11:14:09-05:001109 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why is he not run not running as independent?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join