It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Speaks at the Democratic Convention

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

All this finger pointing at Clinton and Bernie, but I guess Trump doesn't lie? How many times has he been caught saying one thing and than changes his stance and lies about what he said? I think Bernie was by far the most truthful candidate running during the primaries. He was the only candidate who wasn't a millionaire and actually addressed issues affecting the majority of Americans. I think America missed a chance on having a president who would have been a voice for the people.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

He didn't say that anyone else would have been convicted. Not even hinted that and he was pretty brutal.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Bernie Sanders did NOTHING politically in his career. I wish people would look at his record and ask the question...Why do I want this man in office?

Bernie Sanders didnt help the VA...how is he going to run a country?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Records actually show that most elected officials try very hard to get campaign promises met. I just read a study on that somewhere in the last week or so. Ill try to find it but I'm whipped. It's been a bad bad day for me and my family.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes he did:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yeah let's make it all about trump when the subject is lord and savior Bernie and Queen Hillary. Why don't we just go all the way back and talk about Bush again? How about Reagan, yeah, let's get on the way back machine and speak of the ills committed by Calvin Coolidge since that's about as relevant.

Listen man I have NEVER endorsed Trump.

But deflection will do NO GOOD when it is all plain to see and the evidence is literally a click or two away.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I think Democrats lost millions of votes today.

Unrecoverable.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I have a Question for Mr. Sanders . Who is going to Pay for this Free Collage Tuition Plan Bernie , the Country is Broke ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Bernie Sanders did NOTHING politically in his career. I wish people would look at his record and ask the question...Why do I want this man in office?
a reply to: DavidWright

Really? I think you should take a recommendation from your own post and do an internet search of all the good things Bernie has done for Veterans. He's been recognized by republicans and democrats alike for working hard on behalf of veterans. I was going to list a source of all the sites, but I think you should do the research since you're claiming something that is totally false. You said it yourself "people should look at his record," which clearly you haven't done! Saying Bernie did nothing in his political career doesn't hold water.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So is this the Hillary strategy to overcome her lies, corruption, and rigging the system?

Since Hillary and the DNC had to pay and use online bots to support her, its no surprise they would cut him a check as well.

What bernie did to his supporters is shameful, the fact that Hillary supporters think this is a good thing for them is amusing.

edit on 47731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 23:47:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think Democrats lost millions of votes today.

Unrecoverable.

I know I went from Bernie to

1. Never Trump And NEVER Hillary.
2. Not Trump and Never Hillary
3/ Maybe trump NEVER NEVER Hillary (after the convention)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

No, he didn't. He said anyone else wouldn't have zero consequences - there would be some kind of sanction. A sanction and a conviction are not the same thing. Sanction is a response to an employee action. Conviction is a response to a criminal action. He said deciding whether there should be a sanction was not the purpose of his investigation. The purpose of his investigation was deciding whether there should be a conviction.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yes , Bernie Sanders is Very Good at Spending Other Peoples Money . His Political Career is a Find Example of it to . The Man is either Delusional ,or just plain Dumb to think the Majority of Americans would Buy into his MegaBern Free Lunch .

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

The Man is either Delusional ,or just plain Dumb to think the Majority of Americans would Buy into his MegaBern Free Lunch .

That was not his problem. His problem was that the system was rigged against him by the same people he is endorsing.

So the answer to your question is yes he is either delusional and dumb or equally corrupted as them all. To be honest I'm having a hard time deciding which is it with him but lean more towards the latter.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If Sanders is even remembered in the coming years, it will be in a traitorous light of disgust and contempt. This guy is the Judas Iscariot of the modern era. He literally sold out everything he claimed to believe in to the Clinton abomination. He spit in the face of those that supported him.

Those supporters should never forget this betrayal from Sanders.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That is a laughable interpretation of plainly spoken words.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Would love to see this study, but of course take care of your family hope all becomes well for you and your family.

I do realise It takes most members of a countries political system to get things done, but that's what presidents and PM's job is. To lead the other politicians towards a better way of living for the country and the people in it and even set an example for other countries to follow.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In the end he sould out! just like many before and after him will do, highly moralists coming shinning like knights in white armours... Those fall harder in the end.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
If I find you're cheating at poker I sure as heck ain't letting you pocket the chips!
Bernie was either threatened or paid off and as I've watched some of the talking heads on various msm outlets I see the similarities between the reality and the Hunger Games propoganda.

Cheating at poker is part of the game. The goal is to win, rules are just ways to disadvantage some of your competition. That's true of card games and politics.

Bernies problem is that Hillary was playing with marked cards. Rather than come up with his own way of fighting back and making it look legit, he stuck to the rules, and wasn't skilled enough to overcome the cheating.
edit on 26-7-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

He said face consiquences . Sanctions. He did not say anyone else would have been prosecuted. Keep it real.
You listened to what you linked didn't you?

And we're all aware that since he couldn't bring charges against her it didn't stop him from holding his own trial and conviction in the court of public options He's an old enemy and he tried just short of saying he thought she was a criminal.
That's as much as he could get away with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join