It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What would it take to grant a President "Emergency Powers" far greater than he/she now possesses by our Constitution? And how did our Constitution fair against the Japanese in WWII?

This is a conspiracy site, so I can bring out my tinfoil tai-cornered hat if I want to... It may be a hypothetical (which you hate) but its good to look at the possibilities, the weaknesses of our history instead of only the strengths.

(Besides, I thought Obama left the Constitution in ashes...how ever will it defend us??? lol!)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: xuenchen

My money is on Bill Clinton coming out with an illness, have you seen him lately? I totally think she is going to use whatever he's got (it's AIDS) for sympathy points soon.

No.. that won't work. It will be something more believable, like Hillary falling and hitting her head. That's how she got out of the first Benghazi testimony. She's also been filmed falling, after boarding her jet. Plus, the Hollywood makeup artists are in the tank for Hillary, so they can do a great job of making her look really bad and demented.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Mr Assange is a foreign influence seeking to disrupt our political process - that's ok with you??

I don't care how the information is obtained when it clearly proves primary corruption and collusion within the DNC.

Would you rather not know the DNC is corrupt to the core and let them outright rig the primaries???

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

This OP wasn't about the Primaries. I think the DNC gave a raw deal to Sanders, and it was obvious without the emails that was the case - there is proof now, for sure, and that needs to be addressed. DWS has lost her job over it, which is a beginning.

The OP is saying that Assange claims information of illegal, jail-worthy information, not the primary issue. With all the shouts to "Lock her up" and with Trump chummy with Putin, the Russians doing the hacking...I just smell something like a three day fish and sorry if others don't get the fumes off this deal but it stinks.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
What would it take to grant a President "Emergency Powers" far greater than he/she now possesses by our Constitution?

A great deal of Constitutional overreach since it has only happened three times.

And how did our Constitution fair against the Japanese in WWII?

While it was found to be a Constitutional action due to Congress having declared war on Japan I still disagree with the position.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

This OP wasn't about the Primaries.

No, but the fallout from these emails clearly shows that even if there was no real effect from their collusion during the primaries there was clear INTENT by the DNC to do so. After making such a bold claim I'm thinking Assange has the goods to deliver the death blow to her campaign and her foundation.
edit on 24-7-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Exactly. The Constitution has been "massaged" many times to produce effects that are later seen as being UnConstitutional. And Presidents with an agenda and a fondness for EO's along with a hobbled SCOTUS (or one tipped too far in said President's favor) could do damage. Like 9-11 kind of damage, imho.

I'm serious when I say this. Trump makes me genuinely afraid.

- AB

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Exactly. The Constitution has been "massaged" many times to produce effects that are later seen as being UnConstitutional. And Presidents with an agenda and a fondness for EO's along with a hobbled SCOTUS (or one tipped too far in said President's favor) could do damage. Like 9-11 kind of damage, imho.

In two of the three instances I linked they were found to be un-Constitutional. Executive Orders can be overturned as well as Dear Leader found out.

I'm serious when I say this. Trump makes me genuinely afraid.

They both frighten me. Giant Meteor 2016 sounds better each day.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes. I agree. And they acted on that intent. DWS = the buck stops with her on that one. Other heads may roll.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

But what made things work for the Japanese Internment was that enough PEOPLE agreed with it! Rally the cries of the mob! Yeah! And take their stuff too! Yeah!!!

It was horrible.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

But what made things work for the Japanese Internment was that enough PEOPLE agreed with it!

What made it work was a Supreme Court that Roosevelt had stacked in his previous 10 years. If there was ever anything close to a dictator in United States history he would be my first choice.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why wait? Why not do it during the FBI probe? Why not do it during the primaries to ensure Bernies selection?

Asasnge, wtf are you doing. enough with the games the people need help now

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Gee, well its great that we don't have any openings on the SCOTUS right now! And no one's really really old and falling over or anything!! Whew! Dodged that bullet...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Gee, well its great that we don't have any openings on the SCOTUS right now! And no one's really really old and falling over or anything!! Whew! Dodged that bullet...

And it is also great that none of the candidates is talking about internment camps either.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ya! He's totally ruled them out! Totally!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Ya! He's totally ruled them out! Totally!!!

It would appear Hillary did as well unless there is something in that hag's email stating otherwise. She could at least cite historical Democratic precedence in her case.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Well Julian Assange can only be decribed as a reject from an assho#e factory. However if what he says is true then he might be returned to the factory for another chance

Were you trying to be intentionally clever or quippy by applying a double negative to Assange, because it didn't work? If he is a reject from an asshole factory, that would make him a non-asshole which one would think would be a positive. Giving him a second chance to become an asshole at said factory, further verifies he is not an asshole but must through some process, be converted into one.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: xuenchen

My money is on Bill Clinton coming out with an illness, have you seen him lately? I totally think she is going to use whatever he's got (it's AIDS) for sympathy points soon.

No.. that won't work. It will be something more believable, like Hillary falling and hitting her head. That's how she got out of the first Benghazi testimony. She's also been filmed falling, after boarding her jet. Plus, the Hollywood makeup artists are in the tank for Hillary, so they can do a great job of making her look really bad and demented.

Care, when has makeup ever been required to make Hil
look either bad OR demented? I've seen some zooms in the
last two years, and she made it solo.
As far as zooms go, I'm kind of sorry you can use a sacrificial
lamb chop only once. Oh wait... Debbie's got a job instantly
as honorary chairman of Hil's campaign?!

Hold on, that just in.. we've got two different [Hil's
campaign chairs] in two hours, and buzz IS Debbie's still
got a job as the new old second original but just fired bass
player / singer for Asia.

If this keeps up... I'll be more confused about why Bernie's
supporters themselves don't storm the podium and boil the
first Hillary tributary claiming any importance to her.
And I mean SMOKING peanut oil:525F.

LAST EDIT: Debbie getting hired and fired three times on
one weekend --- and my final word to the
33rd afforded flag at the same second: means
it's all an Illuminati shell game. But it's really funny until the
next Molotov gets pitched into the Reichstag lobby...

edit on 24-7-2016 by derfreebie because: "Are you all out of your corn fed MINDS?" McCoy

edit on 24-7-2016 by derfreebie because: Popper stoked... we GO now

edit on 24-7-2016 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

If Trump leaves you feeling afraid

The screeching pants suit should leave you feeling 10 TIMES AS afraid!

Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Everyone Knows ALL Governments are Corrupt . Julian Assange is doing the People of the Free World a Favor Pointing that Out . Only an Idiot would think Otherwise.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join