It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
My Ultraliberal friend says these allegations and emails are "fake" when I mention them. I don't think she understand that they are fully developed documents, with lots of detailed insider type info that would be "unfakeable".

That is, she believes they are fake because she wants to believe it, irregardless of the fact they are generally accepted as genuine.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Funny that someone like dws would quite over fake documents.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
One of the reasons for a delayed dump is the candidate usually gets a bump in (apparent) popularity at the time of the convention. The existing emails alone should provide a lot of bad press. It certainly puts the pro-democrat media in a tight spot. It'll almost be amusing to watch.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
How many more straws do you guys have left to grasp at?

Just wondering, Trump supporters cry when anyone ridicules his ridiculous hair, yet gleefully post pictures of Hilary not looking her best. Not sure if its short-memories, double standards or just desperation.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: FlyingFox
Funny that someone like DWS would quit over fake documents.

If anyone needed confirmation of the truth ... it's pretty much undeniable based on her resignation. I'd like to say this about DWS/HRC: I have taken oaths twice in my life ... one to my country and another to my wife. Those two creatures, holding seats of power, have pushed the first to a point of abrogation.

This is a really good thread. The comments on Russia supplying Assange with materials lifted from Clinton's home server are intriguing.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Here it is...departed.co...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hillary-arious:

And some people think it would be dangerous having Trump in power - she thinks it's not only awesome but also joke worthy that a man has just been beaten and tortured to death.

This moment is why I changed my signature to what it says immediately after I had seen this.

Never for one minute did I ever dream the b*t*h would have one foot through the White House door.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
One of the reasons for a delayed dump is the candidate usually gets a bump in (apparent) popularity at the time of the convention. The existing emails alone should provide a lot of bad press. It certainly puts the pro-democrat media in a tight spot. It'll almost be amusing to watch.

HE knew just what he was doing releasing it after the Republican convention and just before the Democratic convention. It was thr time it would have the most impact. Bottom line wiki leaks is doing what they do best. The impact of this may turn out to be nothing but I doubt it. As far as DNC they knee they were hacked but now I'm curious who did it. I suspect Russian hackers knowing how pissed off they were at her comments about Putin. But I also noticed something else it was a comment made by Trump. He said the Hillary emails was nothing compared to what's coming. Did he know and if so how??? Or was he talking about something he dug up?? Because the FBI said Hillarys server was hacked as well you have to wonder what they got and who has it.
edit on 7/25/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Since the Clinton camp is saying Russia is behind the hacked DNC emails and gave them to Assange to leak and it's in the search engines as being so, I find the statement very suspect.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

A tricky dichotomy for Assange: If true, then by releasing the documents he is putting Trump into office. I can't imagine that's particularly appealing to Assange's apparent liberal views.

However, itd be very a attractive situation for Trump and his team. So if they haven't already, then i wonder if said team will offer Assange amnesty if he publishes and that act puts Hilary out of the race.

edit on 25-7-2016 by McGinty because: To correct a confusing misspelling

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Hillary's supporter talking about double standards?

Everyone is equal in front of law, except Clinton's...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
However, itd be very a attractive situation for Trump and his team. So if they haven't already, then i wonder if said team will offer Assange animosity if he publishes and that act puts Hilary out of the race.

Do you mean "offer immunity"? "Animosity" is what Trump supporters are offering to Clinton. They don't want to mix them up.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Would explain why it didn't get leaked before the primaries..

'' Hey, Julian.. listen.. I will give you immunity and a return home... you dig the dirt and release it when i say, help make me president... I'll let you go home ''

kinda thing?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: SudoNim

Hillary's supporter talking about double standards?

Everyone is equal in front of law, except Clinton's...

Not true. Bush was never tried for war crimes and starting illegal wars.

Besides they have people who have people, who have people who take the heat for these things.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: McGinty
However, itd be very a attractive situation for Trump and his team. So if they haven't already, then i wonder if said team will offer Assange animosity if he publishes and that act puts Hilary out of the race.

Do you mean "offer immunity"? "Animosity" is what Trump supporters are offering to Clinton. They don't want to mix them up.

I did indeed. Well, i actually meant amnesty, but damn that auto spell correction! Thanks for pointing it out

EDIT: I've now fixed it
edit on 25-7-2016 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: McGinty

Would explain why it didn't get leaked before the primaries..

'' Hey, Julian.. listen.. I will give you immunity and a return home... you dig the dirt and release it when i say, help make me president... I'll let you go home ''

kinda thing?

I'd imaging that after hiding in that embassy this long Assange would accept (or make) such an offer, even if it does make Trump POTUS

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have no confidence that the government will do the right thing and indict her. I've said it for a while now, Hillary herself can pretty much kill someone on live tv and get away with it. It's sickening.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This will blow over for sure. Julian is already long been branded a "Conspiracy Theorist" by this and most every other government. Clinton will disavow any new info that comes with the release and will probably claim them fake, compromised, or discredit them in some other fashion. Then probably give poor Assange a "Heart attack" to become another step on their already substantial corpse stairway to the Big White house of Lies.

edit on 25-7-2016 by PainGod because: Small sentance infraction

edit on 25-7-2016 by PainGod because: Again sentance infraction

edit on 25-7-2016 by PainGod because: Ugh! third times the charm.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Watch for Hillary to fake an illness very soon.

Sure helps that she's been coughing up a lung lately.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: infolurker

Interesting timing. Couldn't possibly be that Mr Assange wants to cause problems for political reasons. Of course not.

How long has he had these? Why not put "damning" evidence out there while the FBI probe was happening? Noooooo. He has to try and disrupt as much as possible.

Jerk.

If he has what he claims...exactly what he claims, then he has his hands on the "truth". And considering that Clinton, Obama and our government as a whole don't want the truth to be known, he likely has to take a lot of precautions to assure that first, he isn't killed by our murderous government and second, that the truth can't be turned into a lie by the people whose daily job it is to do so.

He should release it safely and at the right time so it does exactly what his last truth did...expose the DNC as corrupt for denying Sanders his rightful place as Trump's adversary. There should be blood in the streets at the DNC for that. But I guess we will see how much the liberal people actually care about their rights and their voice.
edit on 7/25/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join