It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Lol!

You know. I am so freaking tired of all this back-and-forth rancor about which candidate is more evil.

It's exhausting. You've got yours, I've got mine. Honestly, they both stink.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Can't the government just take all the Clintons assets like they do with drug dealers?
Proceeds of crime etc?
Let them live like the 99%.
Would love to see Chelsea behind the counter at McD's.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

No rancor at all, it is no contest who is scarier.

We welcome Lord Trump and all that can come from it.....at least we can be sure it will be INTERESTING, and not just downright sick with Hillary.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

No rancor at all, it is no contest who is scarier.

We welcome Lord Trump and all that can come from it.....at least we can be sure it will be INTERESTING, and not just downright sick with Hillary.

Dang. You just made me pee my pants with that "Lord Trump" bit. Holllllly Cow. Shame on you, ParasuvO!

Maybe its a woman thing, but he creeps the heck out of me. You should see my dream (a real dream) I had about "Lord Trump" that I posted... I put it up as sort of tongue in cheek but now... (shudder)

Trump Dream - It Gets Weird...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This could kill the Democrat Party.

They can't rebut, and they are not denying any truth.

Big fallout for all Democrat candidates everywhere.

There are people that still argue as in they believe in flat earth.

Each extreme side of the left and right will always have its believers. Who is going to win? The political machine that redistributes the most to their followers and has the best image control.

Where does that leave us that want compensated for honest work that brings a sense of self worth? The ones that want to contribute more than what they take from society, but not abandoned in crisis. But not the victims of a government that fabricates crisis after crisis.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been stated already. How are any charges ever going to be brought by an individual outside the law that obtained their information illegally. The FBI had their chance. Either they knew the DOJ was going to ignore the charges, or the Clintons reminded individuals those that cross them have really bad luck.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Id have to assume even if he gets whacked he has a plan to get the info out! Time will tell! Whatever it is he is alluding to it better be damn good cause Hillary has already gotten away with murder and lying to congress with no consequence!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: Nikola014

You are assuming Mr. Assange's version is the TRUTH.

I think he just wants to cause trouble.

If Ms. Clinton is guilty of such an egregious crime, and he sat on the information while the FBI were looking into it in the hopes that he could screw with our elections...that's ok hunky dory because its Hillary? Cart her off to jail, I DON'T CARE. Screw with elections, and I care.

Geez.

Dear God! Congress had their chance and intentionally blew it. The Justice department and the FBI had their chance and they rolled over! Thank God the information was given directly to the public so they couldn't keep hiding it. Do you really think the FBI doesn't already know a lot of this information? They made the agents sign nondisclosure agreements which apparently has never been done before. The FBI isn't releasing the info they have. If they did they would have had to indict her!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If that was his intention he would have just released it. I wonder whats really transpiring behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't know. Didn't Russia manage to off that one guy on you guy's turf with radioactive stuff?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
If that was his intention he would have just released it. I wonder whats really transpiring behind the scenes.

Wasn't there that thread not so long ago that said they couldn't indict Hillary because what would come out of the prosecution would collapse the entire US government?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Let me see what Hilary thinks about this hold on....

Jebus, her mouth is bigger than her brain. LOL

She reminds me of one of those "V" reptilians opening their mouths to eat a mouse...

edit on 24-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

During a recent interview with ITV

12 June 2016 at 5:59pm

Assange on Peston on Sunday: 'More Clinton leaks to come'

As far as i am aware, Julian Assange has not guaranteed that his leaks will result in the arrest of Hillary Clinton. He may have expressed confidence that his leaks will expose shady, and perhaps criminal, activity - but he never guaranteed that people will be arrested as a result. There is a significant difference in that, and his interview in June had been widely misinterpreted by the media. It has done the rounds at least once a week since that interview aired, and each time the media have added their own interpretation onto things.

I'm not having a go at you, just the article.
edit on 24-7-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
But........ for the arrest of Hillary, wouldn't we actually need an FBI Director or AG with a backbone????

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Chain of custody.

Unless these emails were already discovered by the FBI or signed with a private key, there is no certifying the chain of custody. He may very well have damning text, but he's wanted in the US and releasing a text file saying someone did something doesn't make it so. There is nothing about an email that can't be faked from another email.

Assange is just fishing for a pardon from someone. He's got nothing that would hold up.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Yeah, that was just the title of the article. I don't believe she will be charged with anything... ever... laws are for the peasants.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't know. Didn't Russia manage to off that one guy on you guy's turf with radioactive stuff?

Opportunity though.

That guy wasnt confined to a embassy.

The CIA would need access somehow and even then the diplomatic fallout would be unimaginable.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: daaskapital

Yeah, that was just the title of the article. I don't believe she will be charged with anything... ever... laws are for the peasants.

If this report is accurate then you might be wrong. If Assange is holding onto something that would guarantee her arrest, it must be worse than what we've heard thus far. Something serious enough that even Obama couldn't ignore it.

But what would that be?

As to the timing of this release of documents, it could be due to the DNC starting tomorrow. The #DNCleaks came out just the other day and already DWS is out.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Release it.. all NOW.. loudly.. throw your arms in the air and scream it if you have to!
every day you delay is another day the criminals can prepare and saturate the news.

RELEASE!!! NOW!!! humanity is getting desperate and if you do have the magic key to stop it... i dont understand your delaying

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join