It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge is revealing a little bit more info, on the lead up to the release of his documentary!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Meanwhile, for those who doubt it all, can you give actual reasons, not just "he posted a hoaxed pic" or whatever? Details, for those of us who aren't as familiar with all of this, and proof that something was hoaxed, and so forth? I have no strong opinion here; just looking for information.
Are you asking if Billy Meier's UFO pictures are hoaxed? The answer is yes, and he's also taken pictures of people on TV and claimed they were space aliens. Here's a thread about his hoaxed UFOs:

"Billy" Meier UFO Debunked!

In fact the icon for the !HOAX forum on ATS used to be a picture of Billy Meier's face, before all the forums got new icons in the latest version. His hoaxing is well-known, so I agree with Springer it seems like a poor choice of images, though I would say posting hoaxed images is bad regardless of who the target demographic is. Better to show some artists conceptions of the 2000 UFO over Illinois, which was apparently a real UFO and not a hoax and there are some good artists drawings, like this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's also a photo at that link, not hoaxed, but it was taken in the dark by a camera not designed to take night time pictures so it doesn't show much.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
really dont know what to think of TD anymore, i want to believe him, then i see this new documentary preview and he is playing a guitar with masonic symbols on it, why is he using this symbolism. Im baffled....
its 30 seconds in, although its a short clip anyway.
themusic.com.au...

something else about his symbol for his band.......AVA , ive noticed a lot of the downward V in things, especially in stadiums etc,
for me this is to signify that those that are above (Gods)......are coming down! its just a feeling, or maybe im getting a bit carried away, but i thought id put that out there

olympic stadiums had the pyramid pointing up and new stadiums like west hams are starting to sybolise them pointing down,
something i have noticed along with the way TDLs v is inserted in his new bands name (without there really being a reason for it to be there)
www.whufc.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 26-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2016 by Davg80 because: additions..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: SacredLore

One of the BEST posts I've read in a while.

Wow, thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Meanwhile, for those who doubt it all, can you give actual reasons, not just "he posted a hoaxed pic" or whatever?

If he knows what the picture's he used are then that is a good reason to doubt , if he didn't know it was one of Meier's then how deep is his knowledge of the subject and how seriously does he really take it.

He claims contact with high level government and military , and says he's been put in touch with people he calls the scientist and the General , I think the General is likely to be Maj. General Michael Carey who wrote this on the back of Sekret Machines ( a Fiction book).

Sekret Machines scratches at the surface of “who do” we trust with our classified technology – certainly our adversaries are aware of our undertakings, as they are doing the same, but what of our citizens, our politicians, even our own military. Tom DeLonge and A.J. Hartley create a convincing narrative describing the “cat and mouse” game that is timeless between strategic adversaries. It has existed under the sea, on the surface of the earth and in its skies, why wouldn’t we believe it occurs in space. Our military leaders have been saying space is a contested environment for years now, perhaps we should believe them! -Maj. Gen. Michael J. Carey
www.amazon.com...*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Maj. Gen. Michael Carey had a spectacular fall from grace in 2013 so I doubt he is running any kind of official disclosure through DeLonge.
He's interviewed John Podesta for his documentary , Podesta wants to know he isn't in the know so he won't get any info there which leaves the scientist , there are a few interesting birds who are now scientists but but as yet I've not found a candidate for that position.

There are many reasons to doubt this story above pictures posted on the internet , for those that have been around this subject for a while the red flags are there , for those that want to believe there are books and videos to buy.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Tom: It's going to be a tough thing to swallow for people, and I think there are elements about it that people are not ready for. [4:38 in this YouTube video ]

If what Tom says is true, could be the UFO phenomena is more along the lines of what Jacques Vallee thinks...not necessarily aliens from other planets, but connected to old myths and legends that change in our perceptions to match the current culture. You'll know what I am talking about if you've read his books. So likely a dimensional phenomena, or something similar

If you go over the tons of UFO reports and reported encounters, there is little consistancy and lots of weirdness that's all over the map. I would expect there to be more commonalities between the craft, the "aliens" and the encounters if they were strictly extraterrestrial
edit on 26-7-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think he used other hoax photos before. Wasn't there one from a movie set recently?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Falcon37

He used a still from TV series Taken labeled as a Real Sekret machine ,yes.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
Are you asking if Billy Meier's UFO pictures are hoaxed? The answer is yes, and he's also taken pictures of people on TV and claimed they were space aliens. Here's a thread about his hoaxed UFOs:

"Billy" Meier UFO Debunked!

And not to mention our latest debunkings of Meier case:
Meier supporters leave FIGU citing cult behaviour
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

Prophecies ripped off from other "prophets":

Spiritual teachings too have been plagiarized:

And his infamous space photos have been thoroughly debunked:

edit on 27-7-2016 by mahigitam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
so Tom is executing the usual program that the programmers told him to execute - the one they are using all the time for their soft-"disclosure".
mixing truth with obvious fiction and plain ridiculous humor seems to be mandatory.
maybe not taking things to serious - using imagination and humor- makes it digestible for the human mind...

maybe there is a reason behind this kind of "high strangeness" some psychological mechanic that is necessary to be in place for security reasons or something.
maybe "the others" cannot understand a joke and humor is our best weapon?

maybe it all leads to the World's Funniest Joke that will defeat the gods when they come back to earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have found that TD has been using Masonic symbols since at least 2011, this forum from then discusses how he is a Mason,
theavamovement.com...

Maybe he gave them a funny handshake and they said, come in have a look around.
I wander if they they liked they symbolism he uses on his products, or maybe he is a 33rd
degree'er up there with the likes of JayZ and the Bushes.

he did say how the Masons were all good men or something in the AMA i remember, should prob check out the masonic beliefs in ancient Gods too, to see if it is in line with what TD says.
defo something going on.....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mahigitam

we know he isn't saying the pics are real, there more like just eye candy to the less informed, done by the worst PR guy in history prob....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

one for the doubters........ this dude seems to have caught TDL out telling porkies with this article from today.

consequenceofsound.net...#-crazy-but/

is his house of cards is coming down?

although it is hard to believe it when they say it has been deleted.... unless there is a way of checking it was his actual post, i dunno.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
he also announced that "he made a coffe mug" with big foot in shorts surfing through the forest. but the image is missing.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hey. The article said that the picture was of "Bill Clinton" but the photo did not look like Bill Clinton to me. It shows them all partially but not enough to know who they are -- any other guesses?

I don't know who it was. Not sure where the Bill Clinton thing came in. ?? Could the article / blogger just be making that part up or did I miss something???

It's been deleted. Was it ever real??

- AB
edit on 27-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

there was something deleted from his twitter it was likely that picture, although i dont think he says who the person is supposed to be, personally i think he thought it looked like Bill Clinton and done that post as a practical joke.
hes toying with people, possibly because hes trying to discredit himself so that people doubt him before he reveals truth, then people will think twice about questioning him again, its either that or the dude is "bat # crazy"

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

on reading further on TDL, he went on tour with John Kerrys presidential campaign in 2004,
so he has been around these people and is likely part of something big, im trusting this dude less and less now,
here's a paragraph from his wiki........

en.wikipedia.org...

In the wake of Blink-182's break-up, DeLonge underwent a complete reassessment of his prime concerns—a move "bearing the hallmarks of a nervous breakdown"—and went on a three-week "spiritual journey" in complete isolation away from his family, contemplating his life, career, and future in music.[39][44] DeLonge felt psychologically hurt by the band's dissolution, likening it to a divorce and calling it a "traumatic experience" and a "disaster."[47] He had been known for his role in the Blink-182 as "the low-brow prankster" and wanted to restart his career without worrying whether fans would find him funny.[48] DeLonge's endorsement of John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election led to him travelling the political circuit with the Democratic Party candidate; DeLonge was inspired by Kerry's need for widespread reform and likened his presidential campaign to a drug, remarking later that it "really changed [me]."[47] He rediscovered the epiphany developed during his tour with Kerry and applied it to the philosophy of his new group, Angels & Airwaves, while he redefined himself as he learned to play piano and self-produce and formed his own home studio.[49]

notice how he was known as the prankster.........

do you know how you see someone and you instantly dont trust them and everytime you see them on TV you think that guy is pure evil...............well thats what i honestly think of John Kerry!!
edit on 28-7-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Who is this Tom guy and is there a release date to his documentary? I'm fairly new to UFOs so sorry if it's a stupid question.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

here's the AMA thread that started it all off

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Appreciated! Will try and read through when I have time.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks, will have to read up on that as well. Not familiar at all with the players in this area, and haven't done a lot of reading on the topic. So, much new to me!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Meanwhile, for those who doubt it all, can you give actual reasons, not just "he posted a hoaxed pic" or whatever?

If he knows what the picture's he used are then that is a good reason to doubt , if he didn't know it was one of Meier's then how deep is his knowledge of the subject and how seriously does he really take it.

That's a fair assessment. If he's so knowledgeable, he should know what's been proven to be a hoax.

He claims contact with high level government and military , and says he's been put in touch with people he calls the scientist and the General , I think the General is likely to be Maj. General Michael Carey who wrote this on the back of Sekret Machines ( a Fiction book).

Sekret Machines scratches at the surface of “who do” we trust with our classified technology – certainly our adversaries are aware of our undertakings, as they are doing the same, but what of our citizens, our politicians, even our own military. Tom DeLonge and A.J. Hartley create a convincing narrative describing the “cat and mouse” game that is timeless between strategic adversaries. It has existed under the sea, on the surface of the earth and in its skies, why wouldn’t we believe it occurs in space. Our military leaders have been saying space is a contested environment for years now, perhaps we should believe them! -Maj. Gen. Michael J. Carey
www.amazon.com...*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Maj. Gen. Michael Carey had a spectacular fall from grace in 2013 so I doubt he is running any kind of official disclosure through DeLonge.
He's interviewed John Podesta for his documentary , Podesta wants to know he isn't in the know so he won't get any info there which leaves the scientist , there are a few interesting birds who are now scientists but but as yet I've not found a candidate for that position.

Interesting on Carey; makes me wonder if his fall wasn't set up, to discredit him.

There are many reasons to doubt this story above pictures posted on the internet , for those that have been around this subject for a while the red flags are there , for those that want to believe there are books and videos to buy.

Well, that's true for any such case, I'd think. I don't buy many books on that sort of topic, even when interested, because so many just aren't worth it. Appreciate the data!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join