It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge is revealing a little bit more info, on the lead up to the release of his documentary!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
whats interesting in this saga is that, judging by what i have learned from checking out TDL, i would say he is indeed in talks with the CIA/MASONS/TPTB, and it would seem they have info they want to get out there, maybe it is the truth maybe it isn't.
but it is the first time that i have known, that these secretive guys want to give us a taste of what they know, i wait in anticipation.............this is worse than F***ing Game of thrones

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have a question....

If some member posted up bogus pictures and didn't give proper credit or allowed people to think they were "evidence" pointing to a supposed revelation; would that be allowed?

Slippery slope...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: mahigitam

we know he isn't saying the pics are real, there more like just eye candy to the less informed, done by the worst PR guy in history prob....

Is their a link to where he states that?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

possibly because hes trying to discredit himself so that people doubt him before he reveals truth, then people will think twice about questioning him again, its either that or the dude is "bat # crazy"

Wouldnt both those scenerios make him, bat # crazy?
edit on 54731America/ChicagoFri, 29 Jul 2016 22:54:45 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: mahigitam

we know he isn't saying the pics are real, there more like just eye candy to the less informed, done by the worst PR guy in history prob....

Is their a link to where he states that

Here's the link to the picture of the still from the TV series where all he says is "A real #SekretMachine".
www.instagram.com...
Either he's claiming the saucer is real or he's just using the picture to promote his book , if he's just promoting his book then that statement is intentionally misleading.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Either he's claiming the saucer is real or he's just using the picture to promote his book...

He's promoting his book. This little "project", like his band, has never been about anything other than money. Commercial success.

He thinks the "conspiracy community" is full of suckers that will buy his tripe.

And many will. And it will be a horrible book/project. We won't learn anything new, and he will offer none of his own conclusions. It will essentially be a History Channel show that completely wastes an hour of your life, rehashing things everyone already knows and ending the show with a question it was supposed to answer.

That is exactly how it will go, as he laughs all the way to the bank.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Either he's claiming the saucer is real or he's just using the picture to promote his book , if he's just promoting his book then that statement is intentionally misleading.

Yep, So far I haven't seen anything to suggest this isn't about promoting and selling books,movies,etc?

There have been only UFO charlatans who have made such claims up to this point in history. Therefore he needs to earn the benefit of the doubt and not just because of his celebrity status and who he meets with.

If he proves to be legit, great . I just don't see that happening from what I have seen up to this point.

edit on 40731America/ChicagoSat, 30 Jul 2016 09:40:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

(Or maybe he's saying the movie "machine" is based on a real Sekret Machine? I don't know...)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Maybe but up to this point I see plenty to not only NOT give him the benefit of the doubt , but actually put him more on the Charlatan side based on the AMA,hoaxed pictures, aspiration to be a mogul which coincide with the books he is pushing,,lack of evidence,fictional book, and the holes in his story.

Plus Looks like he has a history of fabricating things:

BLINK-182’s Mark Hoppus Accuses Tom Delonge Of Lying About Their Meeting

Is there anything here that could have been mistaken? Why would Tom Delonge completely fabricate a meeting with Mark Hoppus about Blink-182’s new music? It’s all bizarre and a new notch on a long list of strange statement by the former Blink-182 member.

edit on 43731America/ChicagoSat, 30 Jul 2016 09:43:36 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

?? I dunno. Perhaps he's become unhinged. ??

We shall see...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yep, I don't know either but its not looking good at all from what I can see.

Crazier things have happened and its not that I don't want him to be legit, but I can't overlook the stench surrounding this.

Perhaps he's become unhinged.

I see that as a possibility as well.

If I recall correctly on the AMA he didn't come across as coherent on parts of it and he had a mental breakdown in the past once before?
edit on 52731America/ChicagoSat, 30 Jul 2016 09:52:42 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Surely TD is an ATS member as are all serious UFO researchers.... Why doesn't he come on the boards and defend himself?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Well, I went digging (since the article didn't provide info) and here is a quote from the post on FB (April 29, 2016) referred to:

Hi everybody-
I understand all the craziness out there in Internet-land, it is an odd time for fans of the Blink-182 legacy, I know- It's odd for me, too.
Well, I met with Mark yesterday, and Travis the week before.... I actually talk to Travis almost every day, now. In an odd way I'm almost closer to him more now than ever.
The answer is this:
We DO have a future together if we want it, but for now we are busy doing separate things. I am directing a movie this summer, releasing a couple more albums of music and digging deeper into my Sekret Machines Project with the US Department of Defense...

Now, this all reeks of "band breakup drama," and such. Is it possible that Tom did talk to him and Mark didn't want to admit it? Maybe it happened but just not "yesterday?" Who knows? There is no proof and a bunch of angry feelings in the articles I looked at. Maybe this, maybe that. *shrug* I am not going to jump to one side or the other on this one.

ETA: Band Drama...Blink "Delonge is Fine"

- AB

edit on 30-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
TD leaks more info

Alien life has long held a super-genetic ability to control the minds of humans and other lower lifeforms

Often, the Alien Intelligence will project absurd imagery such as Unicorns, Rainbows, and even Nude Cowboy Men as a means of enslavery to ones own sexual desires.

Get the T shirt here

www.instagram.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Rainbows, scientifically proven to be refractions of light through droplets, are aliens projections?

Sigh~

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hahaha "nude cowboy men"

Obviously Tom has his tongue in cheek with that quote
edit on 18-8-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Surely TD is an ATS member as are all serious UFO researchers.... Why doesn't he come on the boards and defend himself?
Cause he cant most likely. He seems like a nice albeit dopey guy who got taken for a ride or in the least overly enthusiastic about the subject and running with what hes been told.

Ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

Also zazzafrazz you are wong about rainbows. There is no science involved only elfen magic.
edit on 18-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
i do think that TDL has info that is important and i will tell you why, in the passed he has fallen out with his ex band and they really weren't that nice to each other through the media, but now its as if they are all friends again and he is on a break from the band, why does his old band even care anymore he has been replaced and they are hitting the heights they once did before,
yet TDL still says hes on a break and others in the band agree with this, only before TDL came out with all his alien stuff, they were tearing strips off each other through the media, now TDL has a big secret and they all say nice things about each other,
to me he has told them his big secret and they have bought it.....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join